[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bang bang.jpg (63KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
bang bang.jpg
63KB, 800x535px
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
Bowie pegged him.
>>
Handheld gaming systems
>>
>>85893628

/fa/ggot here, that suit clearly
>>
>>85893628
GRIDS
>>
>>85893628
He was cursed with being the only good man on earth.
>>
>>85893680
If you look like that you can wear what ever suit you want
>>
his neck.
That posture can't be healthy
>>
>>85893628
Drug users.
>>
>>85893628
Intellectual poison
>>
>>85893628
Nintendo DS
>>
>>85893720
if anything, that picture proves that you can't.
>>
>>85893628
>to smart for nuclear annihilation
>>
>>85893628
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>85893628
Why even compelled him to ever put on a custom and fight and crime? The idea sounds completely retarded and yet he's the world's smartest man...
>>
https://youtu.be/03LBinws0TU

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>85894041
he's a manchild
>>
>>85894053
I was always jealous of his good looks. He looks like a 95 Leo
>>
>>85893628
Awful casting and the gloves. They fucked up big time giving him gloves.
>>
>>85893628

Fuck Quentin king of /v/ my ass
>>
>>85893628
Weed
>>
The Great Gatsby
>>
People who get too smart, think they know what's best for everyone, when really everything comes down to power and control. And they want to control everything, no ifs ands or buts.
Could be right, could be wrong, but the method is always a reroll on humanity. A reshuffling of the deck, so to speak.
>>
>had a random bookmark I couldn't understand
>clicked on it
>it was just Quentin's real name
lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.