[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreadful, absolutely dreadful...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Dreadful, absolutely dreadful...
>>
>>85889607
>Kyle "bitchnigga" Reese

Amazing, he's twice as big as Michael Biehn and 3 times as useless. It should've been you, not Andy.
>>
did anyone want this movie
>>
>>85889706
nostalgiafags who were triggered by Terminator Salvation attempting to do something new with the franchise free of the burden of time travel and 80s/90s cheese. Genisys was the ultimate example of nostalgia-bait fan fiction and it blew up in their face
>>
>>85889607
ok but will they fuck?
>>
>>85889607
Sucks that will probably be the last Schwarzenegger Terminator movie.

>>85891088
I loved T1 and T2, why would I want a movie that's basically a shitty reboot that's meant to replace them.
No one wanted this movie. The Hollywood is just too lazy to think of a new idea, so they usually do (remake + stronk female and or minority).

The fact of the matter is, while they keep making remakes, and people often see it out of curiosity, they don't really succeed all that well.
>>
>>85891276
they have to, so we can get Joanna Conner, who will be 100 times stronger and smarter than John was in T2. Or they might just adopt a little black girl.
>>
>>85891366
Thankfully any hope of a sequel was dashed after this flopped at the box office and everybody associated with it said fuck that, including Eyebrow Woman
>>
I hate her eyebrows, same goes for Lily Collins and Cara Delevigne.
>>
>>85889700
But young Sarah is a stronk womyn
>>
This film was written by the woman who wrote Oliver Stone abominable Alexander movie
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.