[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyler The Creator calls out lack of black cartoon characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 45

File: tyler-the-creator.jpg (84KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
tyler-the-creator.jpg
84KB, 640x380px
>During a recent Q&A session at San Diego Comic-Con, Tyler was asked about his decision to make the animated series The Jellies' lead character—Cornell Jelly—black after having been white in the show's inaugural season on the GOLF app. "How many fucking black cartoon characters is it on TV right now?" Tyler, who co-created Jellies with Lionel Boyce, said. "Name five. I'll give you time."

>After the SDCC attendee failed to name any, Tyler continued. "It is none, it is none," he said. "They canceled Static Shock. Nobody remembers Fillmore, like, we don't got shit. The only other black character is this fucking weird ass...oh no, they killed Chef off fucking South Park. So we don't have shit. So I said fuck that. We about to make this nigga black. He ain't got no guns. He ain't shoot no fucking basketball. He's a fucking goober. And we gonna put him on TV and he's the lead character. He ain't the comic relief, he ain't the sidekick. He's the lead nigga."

Well, can you name five black cartoon characters who are on tv RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>85885306
Make your own cartoons and stop demanding whitey do everything for you, nigger
>>
File: 156446548191.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
156446548191.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
I cant name 5 cartoons never mind characters.
>>
i'm a grown man, i don't watch cartoons
>>
>cartoons
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>85885306
>>
File: mike.png (46KB, 138x138px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
46KB, 138x138px
>white people make cartoons about white people

it's a conspiracy I tell ya!
>>
>>85885306
Must be besties with Booyaga.
>>
>>85885337
That's what he doing tho???
>>
>the entire cast of the Boondocks
>Miles Morales in Ultimate Spider-Man
>Tyrone in Rick and Meme
>Jerry's bull in Rick and Meme
>Cleveland Brown

Suck my dick, Tyler
>>
i dont know current cartoons but there were plenty of blacks in cartoons from my childhood. KND, hey arnold, billy and mandy. though when i think about it it seems like they usually wrote/cast blacks as nerdy/nonthreatening, against any stereotype but kind of a trope in itself.
>>
>>85885533
I can throw my own shit at a wall, doesn't make it art.
>>
File: IMG_1169.jpg (37KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
37KB, 500x290px
who?
>>
Isn't Jake from Adventure Time black?
>>
>>85885337
He IS making his own cartoon you fat slob
>>
White people make white cartoons.
>You're ain't puttin 'nuff black faces in ya cartoons, honky
White people make black cartoons
>What da FUCK you know 'bout da black struggle, cracka
Black people make black cartoons
>You's doin it for ya people, senpai, black power
Black people make white cartoons
>Do you
>>
Of all the shit is happening in the world
this nigga wants black cartoons characters

lmao
>>
>>85885622
the only one I can think of that explicitly did that was Billy & Mandy

a singular instance does not a trope make, although I know of the phenomena you're referring to
>>
>white man creates something
>blacks: wow why didn't you make it about us?

is this racist of me to notice?
>>
>>85885677
He's a dog

So yes
>>
File: 1501731958710.jpg (34KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501731958710.jpg
34KB, 1136x640px
>>
because literally Every single black cartoon character has been a shit character
>>
>>85885533
Woopah doop doop bee bop bap nigga ass bitch namsayin /tv/ b dah reel nigga ass board bitch
>>
>>85885634
>Moving goalposts this obviously
You're the only one who mentioned art here friendo
>>
>>85885679
I used to make stick figure flipbooks on my school books, networks should pick them up and pay me.
>>
black, white, asian, whatever

tyler is a fucking stupid retard, his music is garbage and his tryhard persona is immensley annoying

static shock was a cool show though not gonna lie about that

maybe theres no black cartoon characters cause cartoons are fucking stupid and for kids anyway

theres like 10 cartoons not directly made for kids and they are mostly shit anyway

what about Brock from pokemon huehue
>>
>Well, can you name five black cartoon characters who are on tv RIGHT NOW?

>Token - South Park
>Cleveland - Family Guy
>Carl - Simpsons
>Mr. Goldenford - Rick and Morty
>Lana Kane - Archer
>>
>>85885711
There's also the black kid from Danny phantom
>>
WE WUSZ CARTOONS AND SHET
>>
>>85885711
AJ in Fairly OddParents was Timmy's smart friend, and Chester lived in a trailer park
>>
>>85885711
i was also thinking of ned declassified school survival guide, though its not a cartoon, and maybe i though of gerald as nerdier than he was.
>>
File: 1476153166584.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476153166584.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>85885306
Clyde (The Loud House)
Zack (Milo Murphy's Law)
Garnet (Steven Universe)
>Technically she's just a rock but she's voiced by a black VA so this nig would probably count it.
Cleveland (Family Guy)
Lana (Archer)
Why is this nig chimping out so much? I struggled to find black characters airing right now but you want to know why? Because every fucking cartoon in the mid-2000s had a black character part of the main cast.
>>
File: confused Cate.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
confused Cate.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>12% of the population
>want 50% of fictional characters
>>
Imagine being black AND a faggot
>>
>>85885843
I like that the first character you named's entire identity is based on a joke about the exclusion of black people. Yet you think you proved some sort of anti-neoliberal blowback point.
>>
Chief VA died tho. Tyler is a dumb nigger.
>>
I feel bad for blacks they can't help but be race focused because they look so alien compared to actual humans
>>
He's just deflecting, the reason he made the MC black instead of originally being white is because he was bullied by black people on Twitter about it.
>>
He just stated why his main character is black. He didnt tell the industry to make everything black now.

/pol/acks every fucking time fuck off.
>>
>>85885843

Token shouldn't count; his name is fucking Token and he is literally only used once in a looong while and even then it's just to be the token black kid

Cleveland and Carl are good ones. Never thought of that. Good job there

Mr Goldenford? Who the fuck watches that gay show

Lana being black is a meme. She is barely black. She's like beyonce black. Mixed, but so fucking hot and lightskinned and sans real black mannerisms so it doesn't count. Never watching archer have i been like lol that nigga lana

you can watch archer for a few seasons and just think lana is some slightly tanned bitch

the only "black" thing about lana they mention is her MASSIVE hands and feet, something that if you have ever teased a black girl about her nasty toes in real life is legit fucking hillariously true sterotype cause apes have shit tier genetics

I'll give you 2.5/5. +2 for Cleveland and Carl, +.5 for lana
>>
>>85885761
>Getting BTFO so hard you go into an autistic rage
Kek
>>
>>85885306
Jerry's Father's Wife's Boyfriend in Rick and Morty
>>
what is BOONDOCKS?
>>
>>85885412

>rich jews fund those white people cartoons

shouldn't they be funding black cartoons or something?
>>
>>85886060
Lighskinned is black tho despite your /pol rant
>>
>>85886089
yoo racism ass bitvh fivk yo white boy bullshit bitch
>>
File: 1501418518730.jpg (96KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1501418518730.jpg
96KB, 449x449px
>>85886147
>Jews
>Funding anything black
lmao
>>
>>85886057
This. Originally the character he created was white and someone asked a reasonable question about why he changed the race. He gave a genuine answer and he's right. The ratio of black cartoon characters to white is like 20:1. He didn't say anything like people should put more black characters in their shows.
>>
>>85886147
rich jews are rich because they're not stupid enough to think about race for more than a minute if it doesn't accumulate them more wealth or security

but you know who does like to talk about race all day every day?
>>
>>85885306
>they killed Chef
>implying Isaac Hayes didn't leave on his own accord because he got pissy after they made fun of his "religion"
>>
>/tv/ - Television & Film
Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>85886183
Embarrassing
>>
>>85885306

Tyler made a Sprite commercial a couple years ago that a number of high-level academic blacks called out as racist against young black men. It was accidental on his part but Ive seen interviews about it and he was shook as fuck, Sprite pulled the ads and his entire gig with them (it might have been Mountain Dew)

This right here is a classic case of overcompensation.
>>
>>85885306
Arthur
Cleveland Brown
The thing with the afro on steven universe
Piccolo
Token
>>
>>85886275
African American vernacular is embarrassing now? Your president, not mine, is the real embarrassment.
>>
>>85885907
>It's not a cartoon
Close enough. It's a live action show but it aired on a network that primarily ran cartoons, so the audiences would have overlap and it'd basically just be the same thing in essence.
>>
>>85885843
>one main character and 4 bit parts
i think you just proved his point
>>
>>85885586
Not to mention Batman Beyond
>>
>all these autistic anons actually typing out 5 black cartoon characters
>>
>>85885306
How about we ask for good cartoons that aren't trash or a comedy first?
>>
>>85886384
>Durr how come refuting his argument is what people are doing!?!?!?

Don't be retarded. This is a classic case of being right while being wrong. He's correct that the ratio of black to white cartoon characters is disproportionate, but he's overstated it with a dumb question intended as a rhetorical but actually easily answered.

He's arguing poorly, but he isn't fully wrong.
>>
File: Piccolo2.jpg (171KB, 963x760px) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo2.jpg
171KB, 963x760px
Everyones fav in DBZ is black get off your high horse Tyler you're not even 100% black I saw your dad on eric andre
>>
>>85886456
Wait, so he's the product of reverse cuckolding?
>>
>>85886456
Why are there certain characters who get deemed the de facto black guy. Skeeter from Doug was this for some reason too.
>>
>>85886586
Because they chimp it up.
>>
...Can black people not learn morals and have fun with non-black cartoon characters?

I seriously don't understand this logic. We're all human beings, why does it matter?
>>
>>85886014
Is he dead now ?
I heard he quit south park after they made fun of scientology.
Why are these nigga so obsessed with black character ?
The two most popular cartoon in the hood are litteraly dragon ball and Yu-gi-oh two chink character
>>
>>85886586
skeeter was purple tho.
>>
>>85886234
Yeah, and he had a point too, I can't think of any black lead characters in cartoons right now. There's *some* smaller black characters but his point still stands.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any cartoon with a completely normal black lead (i.e. not specifically making use of his race for the show). He mentions Static Shock and the closest thing I can think of is Cyborg from Teen Titans, who's more part of an ensemble rather than a lead.
>>
>>85885337
This. If these niggers want more representation then they should start making their own shows and stop whining.
>>
>>85886637
when is the last time black people did something noteworthy besides murder and sports?
>>
At least he's making his own show instead of demanding someone else change it for hi-
>>85885337
Of course, /pol/tards are still going to find a reason to complain
>>
>>85886741
Once white people die out things will be better.
>>
>>85885306

to quote an wise man

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is "a lack of black cartoon characters" Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
>>85886741
I'm a liberal jew that hates whiny niggers.
>>
>>85885337
read the op before posting, nigger.
>>
>>85886637
But why does it matter?

A white cartoon character doesn't mean only white people are allowed to enjoy it. Black people are very welcome to watch the same shit the rest of us do.
>>
>>85886633
the skeester was green my dude
>>
>>85886854
either way he is a proud person of color
>>
>>85886770
I remember that quote, too. This nigger has some balls to whine after all the shit he has said.
>>
>>85886768
>white people
>die out

They'll just become a small ruling minority, like the Jews.
>>
File: IMG_5058.png (898KB, 774x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5058.png
898KB, 774x778px
>it's not fair
>why come I don't get a show
>why come the same fat hypocrite fans I have always make pointless threads to pretend I'm relevant
>why come do retards think I'm on the same level as the 200 million dollar man, Dave Chappell, or the once in a lifetime Andy Kuffman
>u-u-uh check out my YouTube videos, I'll teach you how to live your life and Shit

Oh how fucking sweet it is to watch people with talent move past jerks, and nimwit fucking retards such as Sam Hyde

Aaron McGrub > Tim and Eric > Eric Andre > Tyler The Creator > watching paint dry > walking on shattered glass > thinking Sam Hyde is anything more than a fucking walking, living joke that everybody laughs at, not with.
>>
>>85885306
For people like Tyler race is more than skin melanin and surface level traits. It's a community with its own culture and values. Tyler is working for the advancement of a community. I say fuck your community. It's a fucking mess. Integrate into the dominant culture and we can all live in a colorblind society together. There are biological differences between the races but there's enough variation between individuals that you can't reliably judge an individual by their race. I sure as hell can judge a culture and its members though. Why should my culture have to work for the advancement for yours. The dominant culture in the US is accepting of all races. Join it and leave your dysfunctional mess behind.
>>
>>85886801
Why even bother pretending?
And he's not whining, he's making his own show and telling why he changed the character of a race.
Oh right any time a non-white complains about anything it's just whining and they should be happy white people allow them into civilization at all.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (39KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
39KB, 396x382px
>>85886927
>Tim and Eric
>Eric Andre
/nu/male detected
>>
>>85886937
niggers are too stupid to coexist. jews just feed them some black power rhetoric give them coke and they go shoot each other up and get jailed because they are dumb nigger cattle.
>>
>>85886217
Soros funded BLM tho
>>
>>85886937
>It's a community with its own culture and values
No, but that's the thing. There WAS a black community. When being black really meant a different way of life, there were actual black cartoon characters. Look at Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. That shit was specifically for black people who needed lessons relevant to the fucked up lives they were leading.

But now you've got niggas living in white neighborhoods, drinking Starbucks coffee, using their Macbooks. We're becoming one single dominant culture and no one is complaining about it more than they are.
>>
>>85886947
>they should be happy white people allow them into civilization at all
this.
>>
>>85887011
>posting anime
>have the nerve to call someone else a numale

Autism.

Don't be mad, that you're silly faggot that watches cartoons.
>>
File: Scooby.jpg (101KB, 742x729px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby.jpg
101KB, 742x729px
>>85886937
>Fuck your community, integrate instead of working on it

What? How is a community supposed to successfully integrate unless it's improved upon until there are minimal power and cultural differentials between the people who make up the respective cultures.

You're basically saying black people should all just do white people things without working on their communities when communal problems are what effectively stop them from doing those things. You can't go from a ghetto to a suburb without some internal overhaul, it just doesn't work.

What the fuck my man.
>>
>>85887172
I bet you're a total little bitch IRL, and wouldn't say a word to a black man. Lmao
>>
>>85887183
>posting on a site dedicated to weeb shit
>complaining about anime

Retard.
>>
>>85885841
Brock is an ainu
>>
>>85885306
>Tyler
>Cartoon
>Black Charcters

Why ins't this on /mu/, or /co/, or /pol/?

Why the fuck is this on /tv/ and why hasn't a janitor 404'd this thread?
>>
>>85887230
I don't wanna get fired, no. I also don't think walking up to random people on the street and yelling at them is very productive.
>>
there is nothing worse than biracial black people.
>>
>>85887240

>"Dedicated"
>generalizing

Stay autistic, stay triggered, and keep watching silly cartoons, you faggot. Lmao
>>
>>85887215
Black people already do all the white people things. How many niggers do you think are seriously living in some Compton style ghetto from the early 90s?

BLM and black activism is a direct result of the growing African American middle class.
>>
>>85887275
>Why isn't this on /co/ or /pol/

Yeah there's a name for those things combined, it's /tv/. CAPESHIT AND RACE SHIT FOREVER.
>>
File: 69f.jpg (16KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
16KB, 354x286px
>>85885306
Reminder Tyler is /ourguy/

Just listen to Wolf
>>
>>85887298
I know, taking all your women, gaining like a champ on lift day, and being gorgeous without trying.
>>
>>85887314
I don't even watch anime, faggot, but you're being a child.

The site was made for weebs, the new owner of the site is a Jap, and there are over 10 boards dedicated to Japanese related shit.
>>
>>85887317
> How many niggers do you think are seriously living in some Compton style ghetto from the early 90s?

Actually unironically a lot dude. Cities have huge populations and metropolitan areas are disproportionately ethnic. The numbers back this up. There's also a very apparent wealth gap that's evident and shows that certain lifestyles aren't accessible for all people.

Just saying "Eh, some black people are up to speed, good enough." seems a bit quick.
>>
>>85887215
>What? How is a community supposed to successfully integrate unless it's improved upon until there are minimal power and cultural differentials
How are you supposed to diminish those differentials without integrating?
>>
>>85887293
Yeah, a bitch. Call it whatever you want, but you're not tough. You're piece of Shit talking out of his flat ass on the internet.

You're not changing shit, you're piece of it.
>>
>>85887317
>BLM and black activism is a direct result of the growing African American middle class.
This. BLM is the black equivalent of white women whining about the patriarchy.
Basically society is pretty good right now but there is still a massive cultural memory of when things weren't as good and due to how human nature works people are still acting as if things are as bad as they were.
You could replace every high level white male with a white woman or black and they would still be complaining about racism and patriarchy. Kind of like how white men are still basically in charge but /pol/ is still hypersensitive about anti-white memes. Humans are just dumb.
>>
>>85887373
so insecure. I'm assuming you sided with the nogs huh
>>
>>85887464
Notice how he didn't say anything I stated was wrong. Just going with this typical passive aggressive horse shit.

I'm out, stay a beta you fucking faggot.
That's why Sam Hyde is out of work, no one likes his bullshit outside of A MINORTY OF WEIRD AUTISTS
>>
>>85887408
I'm not saying things are perfect, but there's a pretty clear trajectory showing that their way of life is only going to improve. You said they need some internal overhaul and that kind of thing is happening at this very moment, I believe.

Whites could make the process easier by not infantilizing blacks, though.
>>
File: Hellerheller.jpg (43KB, 540x510px) Image search: [Google]
Hellerheller.jpg
43KB, 540x510px
>>85886217
>>
>>85887427
>How are you supposed to diminish those differentials without integrating?

Why is it that you think Tyler wants a black cartoon character is evidence of some reticence to integrate? Are you saying that unless black people are content with seeing entirely white people in media that they are themselves being divisive?

I'm sure it's easy to look at things like this as an adult and dismiss them as stupid; who really cares about cartoons that much, right? The thing is though that children are impressionable and pick up on things subconsciously, and black kids would and do recognize that it's predominately people who don't look like them that are depicted in media as heroes and stuff.

I think tyler is a retard and he's not funny but a broken clock etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFZlAACjEYY

Listen to /our guy/
>>
>>85887454
If I thought being racially aggressive in public was effective at all or if I knew that it came without a risk of getting fired for my opinions because my race protects me, I'd be black.
>>
File: 1501797993340.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501797993340.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>85885306
>Calls himself Tyler, the Creator
>Asks other people to create the things he wants to see

>Name 5
So he knows there's at least 4?
>>
>>85887559
>Whites could make the process easier by not infantilizing blacks, though.

True. Good talk,a non
>>
>>85885337
that's literally what he did.
>>
what did we think of flower boy, senpaitachi
>>
>>85887581
>black kids would and do recognize that it's predominately people who don't look like them

Are you fucking serious? What 12 year old child looks like Superman? What child looks like fucking Goku or Yugioh? This is autistic, children don't want or need a perfect 1:1 match up between themselves and a TV show character - it's irrelevant.
>>
>>85887600
He's literally making a show you illiterate mong
>>
>>85887581
I don't see how that has anything to do with my post. Its like you're changing the subject back to something I said earlier, but that was the first time I replied to you.

For the record, I don't care if Tyler personally is creating his own black character for that purpose. It's natural and genuine. I don't like it when it's done artificially by a board of executives who decide it's needed for diversity's sake. Funnily enough, that includes "making the kids feel better". Fuck the kids. If a black guy or team wants to make his/their own show and see if it succeeds for that purpose, fine. I don't care.
>>
>>85887531
thats me, tard halfro and its cliche drivel I didn't even actually thought you would assume I would take it seriously. might as well said muh dick tho
>>
>>85887711
/pol/ proves you wrong with that whole "anime characters are white"
It is important enough people will warp their perceptions in a manner most palatable to them.
>>
>>85887667
eh, sounded like Wolf outtakes and b-sides except less jazzy. better than cherry bomb at least.
>>
>>85887783
>>/pol/ proves you wrong with that whole "anime characters are white"
i don't get it

i'm not white and i want to be goku all of the day man
>>
>>85887783
>anime characters are white
Oh right, yeah, Akira Kenpachi Tuskurii Kyoto-ban Kawasaki is really fucking white.

How fucking arrogant do you have to be to assume that a character with neon blue hair is somehow white? Like, it's just a creative decision. There are characters with blonde hair and blue eyes, but there's an equal number of characters with traits literally NO human would ever acquire.

Besides, blacks love anime anyway, like the fuck? Dragon Ball Super's Western audience most be 40% black at minimum.

>It is important enough people will warp their perceptions in a manner most palatable to them.
Kids aren't going to warp their perceptions. They're just going to watch characters on screen and share in their triumph/strife regardless of race.
>>
>>85887715
Then he shouldn't be bitching about it like he's expecting us to.
>>
>>85885306
Why do we care what an illiterate pretendnigger thinks about children cartoons?
>>
>>85886161

Spotted the retard. If you actually spend any time with real black people, you know how it is. If someone is lightskinned, doesn't socialize with black people, and doesn't adopt any of the "normie" black things, even pretends to in front of other black people, than black people don't respect them and call them lightskinned and shun them behind their backs.

If you hang out with 3+ black dudes in a group, they will talk with more slang and act more masculine because that is how they are socially condiitoned, to be very macho and act hard

If you have a black person just chilling 1 on 1 with them, they will admit to liking video games or whatever nerdy shit they might secretly like but not really advertise because other black people would make fun of them

Literally nothing I said was /pol/ at all, go fuck yourself. Saying black women have sensitive spot about their shit beauty standrds is legit fact

Black girls feel inferior to white girls cause of their hair, and they can't do their nails as nice (so they get the looong claws) as white/asian girls because their feet/hands are not as attractive

if you don't think black people have rifts and disagreements over lightskinned, people not acting black enough, etc, you have no perspective on this and should shut the fuck up because you are stupid as shit. and bringing /pol/ into this shows you got some other issues going on

>>85886141
I can't believe this didn't come to mind. seasons 1-3 are fucking hillarious. probably the best most honest critique of black people and their relations that exist. funny that tyler couldn't think of it

i guess its because the show has been over for years though i guess is why nobody thought of it
>>
>>85887581
Children aren't fucking obsessed with race like the average 20-something liberal arts major .
>>
>>85886722

When was the last time you did something noteworthy aside from shitposting?
>>
>>85887958
>black man feels lack of representation
>black man creates his own show
>/pol/ whines

clockwork
>>
>>85887979
>Doesn't socialise with black people
That example makes light skinned coons sounds like they act too good to be around darker blacks. I'd be pissed too.
>>
>>85887958
He wasn't you moron, he was having a shitfit because the discussion of him changing the main character to be black brought up his emotional fit about black representation in fucking cartoons
This nigger is literally a man child and part of the problem
>>
>>85888020
my shitposting is noteworthy. monkeys on a leash
>>
>>85885306

>it's white people's job to make black cartoon characters

The victim mentality will never leave the nigger.
>>
>>85887711
>Are you fucking serious? What 12 year old child looks like Superman?
lol missing the point on purpose or low IQ
>>
>>85887880
Anons point was that children pick up on the races of characters and I'm saying it's to the point they will even categorize the race of characters incorrectly.
You can't have the opinion "anime characters look more like white people than asians" without being racially sensitive yourself.
>Kids aren't going to warp their perceptions. They're just going to watch characters on screen and share in their triumph/strife regardless of race.
This is wrong. If this was true you wouldn't have all these black people wanting more black characters in this first place. This opinion isn't exclusively coming from "oh man that is so racist" adults. It's coming from adults who used to be CHILDREN who wanted more black characters and now have the ability to do so or at least raise awareness of it.
>>
Static shock was my shit I loved static, Fillmore was alright.
>>
File: c62.jpg (136KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
c62.jpg
136KB, 546x700px
>>85885337
>being this goddamn stupid.
I'd say that this was bait if I didn't already know that 90% of /pol/ is this fucking retarded.
>>
>>85887984
Children are not obsessed with race but they are racially aware.
And having little representation does have an effect.
>>
>>85886217
Are you retarded?
>Finn from Star Wars
>Black Panther
>white female - black male couples in every TV show
>>
>>85888021
It depends on how you interpret what Tyler is saying. Ordinarily I'd agree it's as simple as what you're saying, but when he says
>they cancelled Static Shock
and such, it makes him sound a little like he's saying it's other people's fault and they should've just left Static Shock on the air even if it wasn't popular just so black people have representation. Which would be unreasonable.

If all he's saying is that it's unfortunate black people don't have a lot of starring roles in cartoons, and he doesn't mean to be throwing shit around without knowledge about the factors of why that might be, it's a different story.
>>
>>85885306
this nigger should finance his own black cartoons and then sit back and watch no one care about it

fucking niggers need to be gassed
>>
>>85888021
Actually Im glad he's doing it, I just wish he didn't have to justify it with "BAWWWWWW WHITEY DO NUFFIN FO' US", it's counterproductive to the very point of making the change.
>>
>>85885843
the princiapal lewis on american dad is pretty funny
>>
>>85888198
this is why we need to inject race and gender into everything and ruin it in the process for everyone. because life imitates art. this is true because I create art and am a very important person.
>>
>>85885306
10% of the population yet they complain when they're not 50% of media
>>
>>85888246
My nigga also that hot tub salesman rip.
>>
>>85885926
lana is hot and actually one of the only black characters on tv i actually find funny.
>>
>>85888125
Children don't give a fuck about race until retards force them to.

Kids are going to see Superman being 7 feet tall and strapped with muscle before they see that "Oh this fucking outer space Alien has genetic features that closely mirror human beings descended from the Western European region"

Serious question, are you insane?
>>
>>85888294
She's half black isn't she? I think I remember an episode where that was a big deal.
>>
>>85885337
He does.
>>
>>85888332
Both her parents are black, but one's a light skinned nigga
>>
>>85885306
>"How many fucking black cartoon characters is it on TV right now?

There's a bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHPaXcy4Rlg
>>
>>85888269
>and ruin it in the process for everyone
If by "ruin it" you mean white people stop consuming media as much ( which is important now because white people are dominant in the economy ) but will be less important in the future.
>Children don't give a fuck about race until retards force them to.
Lol
>>
>>85885337
that's exactly what he's doing.
racists truly are the most stupid people you will ever encounter
>>
>>85888390
Oh well fuck I guess I remembered it wrong.
>>
>>85888332
archer calls her a quadrune lol im not sure. her dad was voiced by kirby.
>>
>>85888444
Nah I want to say there's an episode where someone calls her like a mulatto or a quadroon or something and it's a big deal.
>>
>>85888066

>not acting like a stereotypical nigger is acting "too good" for the darker blacks

You perfectly encapsulated the mindset that forever holds black people back. Getting a job, trying in school, not speaking in ebonics, all of these "light skinned" traits make them "non authentic" blacks. Literally what you're saying is the only true way to be black is to act like a stupid nigger.

Light skinned vs. dark skinned was a way for plantation owners to pit blacks against each other and distract each other from their real enemy. Black people today who perpetuate that bullshit are cucked 250 years after slavery that they still have that plantation mentality. You are as retarded as the most retarded niggers that hold back black people.
>>
>>85888297
kids subconsciously notice that characters are white dude. my little cousin (8) has told me that he wishes he was white and its probably because he watches white superheroes all day on tv. If you as a white kid were exposed to nothing but black characters on your media since childhood, you would notice too.

you sound like some edgy anti-sjw type anyway who is too insecure to concede any point that is vaguely leftist
>>
Why the fuck do blacks complain about MUH REPRESENTATION when they're only 13% of the population? Hispanics should get more roles in live-action AND animation since they're 15% and growing. They don't raise a shitstorm as much as blacks do.
>>
>>85885926
>Because every fucking cartoon in the mid-2000s had a black character part of the main cast.
sidekick, comic relief or token in some way.
>>
>>85885306
>watching cartoons
>>
>>85888542
they are uppity. civil rights was a mistake.
>>
>>85888579
>what is Hey Arnold
>>
>>85888579
>imma make this niqqa black cuz we don hae no cartoon niqqas
not token?

kek
>>
>>85888542

unironically, because hispanics are too busy working mostly manual labor/service jobs to give a fuck about the media

same with asians, they are plenty of asians in the USA but barely any in tv shows. they dont complain and bitch about it nearly as much though, because they are too busy working and making money to complain about stupid shit like not enough asian tv characters

white people dont go to china and demand more white people in the roles there. only retarded SJW blacks think like that because they dont have jobs and sit around reposting occupy democrats memes
>>
>name 5 BLACK (0) cartoon characters
I don't watch cartoons, kid.
>>
>>85888542
because hispanics are immigrants but blacks have been in the country, getting shat on from the beginning . theyve been here since day 1, yet still feel like strangers.
>>
>>85888639
sidekick/best friend
>>
>>85888519
Are you implying lightskins are disliked for any reason other than their superiority complex?
> Getting a job, trying in school, not speaking in ebonics, all of these "light skinned" traits make them "non authentic" blacks.
This is something blacks do but it's not limited to being against light skins. Hood niggers are against anyone more successful than them due to inferiority complexes.
>Light skinned vs. dark skinned was a way for plantation owners to pit blacks against each other and distract each other from their real enemy.
Lightskins have a genuine tendency to be insufferable.
You know why blacks dislike lightskins? Obama is the first "black" president and he's a lightskin fuck who is closer related to white americans than any actual black-descended-from-slavery American. Do you see Obama winning the election if he was full blooded negro and had scary dark skin that would scare away the liberal white men and women who voted for him? Hell no.
This fucking half-african is getting credit for being the first black president, He has jack shit to do with black america, from his race to his economic class.
This shit is insulting as fuck to any black person who is aware.
>>
>>85888692
no one is making them stay here. if black people really cared about MUH ROOTS seems like they would go and try to improve africa with the capital and knowledge they have. Akon does it though.
>>
>>85886613
ok then raise your kid on nothing but black character-filled shows with hardly any whites
>>
>>85888692
Native Americans have more to bitch than blacks. Having your homelands conquered by these strange white-skinned people, having disease decimate your population, and being relocated to shitty reservations is the worst humiliation that anyone can deal with.
>>
>>85888713
Ok, Boondocks
>>
>>85888794
>Native Americans have more to bitch than blacks.
Are you implying Native Americans don't bitch?
They are just so small that no one hears them all the way from their reservations.
If NA were 13% of the population you would have already had civil war.
>>85888542
Hispanics don't complain because most of them are under the delusion that they are white.
>>
>>85888776
>seems like they would go and try to improve africa with the capital and knowledge they have
Unfortunately, Liberia exists

>>85888812
Remember the MLK speech? That shit would NEVER fly today.
>>
>>85885586
But he said currently airing
>>
Oh yeah it's fine when its /v/eddit cartoon shit, but actual /tv/ stuff will be deleted
fucking zerosugar
>>
>>85888872
Which is precisely my point. They've been killed off to the point they're not even 1 percent of the population.
>>
>>85888887
>niggers hearing the truth about themselves would NEVER fly

No shit
>>
File: 1501021766107.jpg (81KB, 767x709px) Image search: [Google]
1501021766107.jpg
81KB, 767x709px
>>85886057
>complaining about /pol/ for no reason
Fuck off, Plebbit.
>>
>>85885586
>canceled
>in like one or two episodes of ultimate spiderman
>not even a main character, has maybe 4 lines in the show
>one off character, also he's Jerry's dad's bull, so he's not even directly related to a main character
>canceled
Boy you sure showed him
>>
File: gerald-fuzzy-slippers.png (274KB, 496x373px) Image search: [Google]
gerald-fuzzy-slippers.png
274KB, 496x373px
>>85885759
kys
>>
>>85885306
Can you name 5 white rappers?
>>
>>85888973
>>85885337
Really makes you think...

What is with /pol/ denial that /pol/ is in the thread? Someone could be dumping A. Wyatt Mann cartoons and there would still be retards saying /pol/ isn't in the thread.
>>
>>85889035
MGK
MTV RiFF RaFF
Action Bronson
Dirt Nasty
Mac Miller
Eminem
>>
>>85889035
Eminem
Lil Wyte
Paul Wall
that jewish rapper
that current rapper who is trap but still sucks because it's trap
>>
>>85886141
a canceled show that's not currently airing on tv?
>>
>>85889075
>Action Bronson
>Dirt Nasty
>Mac Miller

all jewish
>>
>>85886768
Yes. Fuck white people and fuck these Alt-right manbabies. /tv/ is black territory.
>>
>>85888390
Both of her parents are half black, her daughter with archer is a quadroon
>>
File: colcartoon.jpg (118KB, 526x545px) Image search: [Google]
colcartoon.jpg
118KB, 526x545px
>>85888794
as opposed to getting purchased from your home continent, taken on a disease-ridden ship ride from hell, and forced to perform labor for the rest of your life while being separated from your original family. generations later, your people are breeded for the purpose of being slave labor, their original language/culture is long gone. your women are raped regularly and you're forbidden from learning to read. finally, you're free thanks to the civil war, but you're shut out of politics and voting thanks to some nearly impossible tests created by the southern governments and you're also forced back into nearly-free labor thanks to some loopholes. after that, you migrate north but you find that you're still ostracized from society thanks to jim crow laws. despite all this, you manage to build some decent business communities like Tulsa, but even that gets destroyed in white riots. its 2017, and now whites are chimping out about you wanting black characters on tv.

>>85888776
>go back to africa meme

1). african americans were made to forget their original culture and language. they now have very little in common with their place of origin.

2). Large parts of africa have been affected by a period of colonial meddling and division. Its going to take a while to fix these issues though progress is being made. Not to mention the affects of modern day globalization
>>
>>85889041
>everyone who disagrees with my point of view is literally a fucking nazi from /pol/
Why is this on every board I go to? Stop fucking crying, it's 4chan, people say off-color things sometimes.
>>
Tyler is a fucking nigger
>>
>>85886937
Blacks don't want to join it and will refuse to forever. You're just wasting time asking those questions.
>>
>>85889313
>affects
effects
>>
>>85889035

Literally nobody agrees on who the best rapper is, or even who is the top 3. People argue about the top 5, and generally name any of 10 rappers in their personal top 5

many many black people say eminem is a top5 rapper, which is actually true

lyrically he is the best rapper also, i'm not saying hes my favorite but its true

its why no other rappers, especially black rappers, have ever gone after him or will go after him. he is much smarter and more intelligent than them and would verbally tear them a new one

even chris rock did a bit about how nobody wants beef with eminem.

theres a few white rappers though.

macklemore, vinnie paz, big piz, action bronson, mac, aesop rock, brother ali
>>
>>85889313
>1). african americans were made to forget their original culture and language. they now have very little in common with their place of origin.

most african countries speak english, send them back or gas them, either is fine with me
>>
File: hiimabillionairetraitorAMA.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
hiimabillionairetraitorAMA.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>
>>85885306
Cartoons are all about exaggerated expression. When a face is dark, the features are more difficult to make out. This is why there are few black cartoon characters and the ones that are, are generally light brown.
>>
>>85889321
Saying "niggers should stop complaining about anything" is pretty /pol/, especially when the person in question is not complaining but giving their reasoning for a decision they have made.
>>
>>85889393
didnt realize I was talking to /pol/. go back to complaining about jews faggot
>>
>>85889313

if white people never discovered africa it would still be a shithole, don't kid yourself

blacks sold other blacks into slavery

also if blacks are so inferior they could even get sold into slaves as the first places it kind of proves their inferiority
>>
you guys are so obsessed with pole you must be gay XD
>>
>>85889041
>Racism, discriminatory remarks, and sexism has only happened and only belongs in /pol/
Jesus Christ, you autists wouldn't last a day browsing 4chan just 5 years ago. Almost every board has racists/sexists/homophobic comments by people you hate. Why do you SJWs bother coming here if you're this easily triggered over a bunch of words made by some lazy troll you can easily ignore? Nigga, just walk away.
>>
>>85889313
All of what you said is true, but you omitted the fact that West Africans sold out each other to European traders. If West Africans had their shit together, they wouldn't have trafficked fellow inhabitants of their continent to the white men to be used as slaves.
>>
>>85888579
Then maybe more of them should come up with original ideas that feature a starring black character like Tyler did. Boondocks did fine as did American Dad and The Proud Family and Mike Tyson's show is doing just fine still.
>>
Could it be that the reason black people are naturally under represented is because nobody wants to see them? I mean, you can watch TV in Japan, and see Japanese people, watch TV in Mexico, Mexicans. Watch TV in America and we have hurt feelings committees to make sure everyone sees a black person. Would capitalism lie to us like that?
>>
>>85889191
Faggot
>Eminem
>Lil Wyte
>Paul Wall
>RiFF RaFF
>MGK
But you're right, there isn't enough white representation in rap
>>
>>85889545
>/pol/ isn't aware of global rule 3
>Why do you SJWs bother coming here
Why does /pol/ think everyone who is tired of /pol/ shitposting is a SJW?
>if you're this easily triggered
Says the /pol/tard having a rectal meltdown over being called a /pol/tard
>>
>>85889571

revisionist history. we wuz kangz.
>>
you guys will find a reason to shit on anyone.
>>
Token (South Park), Cleveland (Family Guy), Carl & Lou (Simpsons), and Gerald from Hey Arnold are pretty well known examples. Dumbass nigger doesn't even watch tv if he doesn't know this shit. Characters don't become any better if their race is a forced trait that's supposed to make them any more interesting.
>>
File: 135745456456454.gif (511KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
135745456456454.gif
511KB, 245x200px
>>85889460
Yes, it's very problematic.
>>
>>85889682
hey arnold is back?
>>
>>85889734
No, but it's still relevant because of the 90s fetishization.
>>
>>85889571
>All of what you said is true, but you omitted the fact that West Africans sold out each other to European traders
I said "getting purchased". The fact that the slaves were purchased from african kings is not at all controversial amongst anyone who is knowledgeable about it.

>If West Africans had their shit together, they wouldn't have trafficked fellow inhabitants of their continent to the white men to be used as slaves.
I dont know what you mean by "having their shit together". Buying and selling slaves was very common in the premodern world. west africa was not unique in this regard
>>
>>85888021
No one is whining. Stop projecting.
>>
>>85885306
Why doesn't Tyler the Creator CREATE some new ones instead of leaning on whites to do it for him?

Lazy piece of shit.
>>
File: 1479351385022.jpg (13KB, 200x302px) Image search: [Google]
1479351385022.jpg
13KB, 200x302px
>>85885337
Dumbass that's exactly what he's doing. At no point did he demand white people to do this.
>>
>>85889651

I'll make this simple for you, as someone who doesn't go on /pol/ but has lurked on /tv/, /sp/, and /r9k/ for a long as fuck time

HOW IT USED TO BE IN A THREAD:
>something about black people comes up
>someone says something about niggers
>someone says lol faggot kek and post memes

HOW IT IS NOW IN A THREAD:
>someone says literally anything negative about black people
>few people come along and say "OMG GET BACK TO POL"

Where the fuck do you think you are? 4chan is a place where you can say whatever the fuck you want and not worry about the social reprocussions. If people express their racist feelings, who are you to say they are wrong? Better yet, any time anyone says anything about a race newfags from reddit say "BACK TO POL"

its like there is an unspoken assumption that anything that comes out of pol must be racist as fuck

but if you actually go to pol its a bunch of people from all over the world who seem to hate multiculturalism and globalism. and they talk shit about almost every race. there isnt some manifesto rules about white power and shit. its not organized its a clusterfuck of people

you could shit on blacks for loads of things, same with asians, hispanics, and whites. theres loads of ammunition to make fun of any race. fuck your pol boogeyman. its strawmanning them to say anything you dont agree with is pol. get gud at life and learn to have discussions about race without calling the other person a racist. saying go back to pol is pretty much the equivalent of being an sjw on this site

newfag alert
>>
File: corgi.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
corgi.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
>>85885306
i love this - "SOMEONE UNRELATED TO /tv/ SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. BOOM: 200+ replies
>>
>>85889973
They're not black and they aren't people
>>
>>85890031
nice 2009 meme
>>
>>85888542
Neither of them should be on television desu.
>>
>>85885337
But that's what he did
>>
>>85888794
Survival of the fittest. That's real life, kid. It's not a crime.
>>
>>85889924
Shut the fuck up faggot. No one cares.
You've dug your own grave with your shitposting on every board now lie in it.
Also, he's being called /pol/ because he is being stupid and racist at the same time, not because he used the term "nigger". /pol/ is notorious for shitposting about things without even knowing the context.
In this case, the dumb /pol/ poster thought scary nigger was whining about more representation in the media yet again because /pol/ poster is too stupid and lazy to read. What was actually the case was a black man making his own representation. Then you still have /pol/ tards whining about it even though /pol/ has the established stance of "if you want more representation make it yourself instead of demanding white people do it for you"
/pol/ poster is called out because he's so stupid even the intelligent /pol/ posters would disagree with what he's saying.
>and they talk shit about almost every race
lmao, spotted the newfag. You must have not been around for the stormfront phase where saying anything anti-specific-european-ethnicity was "divide and conquer" and "anti-racist is code word for anti-white" Now that I think of it I haven't seen stormfront propaganda in a long time. Time change, huh?
>>
>>85889651
>/pol/ isn't aware of global rule 3
No one takes the global rules here seriously. Racism, trolling, sexism, macro image replies, and dubs has always been part of 4chan culture on every board and most of the anons who post those violations aren't punished. People used to know that it was just trolling for the sake of triggering others for laughs. Mods and admins don't even care when some anon makes up some sexist or racist comment out of the blue. I posted nigger. Report me. I guarantee you none of the mods are going to ban me for it. Lurk more.

>Why does /pol/ think everyone who is tired of /pol/ shitposting is a SJW?
Why do you assume anyone here that has a negative perception of certain groups browses /pol/? /v/ and /co/ always had negative opinions towards women, for example. Most of them don't post in /pol/. You can't blame this on a board that existed years after the older ones.

>Says the /pol/tard having a rectal meltdown over being called a /pol/tard

You never called me the /pol/ boogeyman. In fact, this is the first post you have addressed me at all. Also, nope. Don't even browse, /pol/. It was just a lamer version of /news/ before moot took it down. But I'm here long enough to just ignore the easily baited comments here that trigger you special snowflakes simply because some troll posted some negative comment towards ethnic minorities, or said some derogatory term towards them.
>>
>>85889041
/pol/ is another board that you are obsessed with and are using as a scapegoat to complain about everyone you disagree with.
>>
File: 1501634634150.png (120KB, 756x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501634634150.png
120KB, 756x250px
>>
>>85889635
>Watch TV in America
and yet I see no Native Americans
>>
File: 1500786851490.jpg (832KB, 1658x2468px) Image search: [Google]
1500786851490.jpg
832KB, 1658x2468px
>>
>>85889682
Read the OP. All the characters you listed fall into the category that he listed
>>
>>85885306
Ain't nobody gonna watch this piece of shit show, anyway. Enjoy cancellation, Tyler. Feel free to blame it on Drumpf or some shit.
>>
>>85889887
That's what he's doing. Read the thread
>>
>>85890252
>/v/ and /co/ always had negative opinions towards women, for example.
>Most of them don't post in /pol/.
Dumbass.
> But I'm here long enough to just ignore the easily baited comments here that trigger you special snowflakes
Why do you think people calling out /pol/ are triggered, but the /pol/tards shitposting about SJWs are not triggered?
> simply because some troll posted some negative comment towards ethnic minorities, or said some derogatory term towards them.
Anon is not being called out for saying nigger, he's being called out for saying nigger while being wrong about what he's complaining about.
>>85890288
>/pol/ is another board that you are obsessed with and are using as a scapegoat to complain about everyone you disagree with.
Go back to X is not a scapegoat, every board tells shitposters to go back to whatever containment board the post would belong to.
Someone has clearly never been seen someone told to go back to /v/ before.
>>
File: 1297320389423.jpg (40KB, 960x743px) Image search: [Google]
1297320389423.jpg
40KB, 960x743px
I don't even have to scroll through this thread to know that /tvpol/ is acting all assblasted about what this nigger has to say. You fucking crybabies.
>>
>>85890453
holy shit this pic is so cringe
>>
>>85889924
you're the newfag. ive been on /pol/ for years. yes every one gets shit but its disproportionately against jews and blacks
>>
>>85890400
Because their inferior race was annihilated.
>>
File: 1339267781499.png (421KB, 480x419px) Image search: [Google]
1339267781499.png
421KB, 480x419px
>>85890385
Good thing Righties care about the REAL problems like Obama putting mustard on his burger or imaginary autismo vaccines.
>>
File: 1499961931853.png (2MB, 2238x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1499961931853.png
2MB, 2238x1077px
>>
>>85890502
Except having a different opinion doesn't make someone a shitposter.
>>
>>85890596
How were they inferior by just being at a different point in development
>>
>>85890645
More like how much in tax payer money he was using to take his vacations and golf trips, Obama is literally the reason why Trump does the same, everybody bitches and no one does a thing
>>
>>85890698
Not reading the context of OP and whining about niggers always wanting white people to do something for them is shitposting though
>>
>>85890659
Shia LaBeowulf confirmed new Brendan Fraser.
>>
>>85890707
>How were they inferior by just being at a different point in development
So you think they are primitive and the Western way is the inevitable apex in human social evolution?

kek I bet you consider yourself a liberal too
>>
File: 1405497323114.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1405497323114.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>85890729
>Obama is literally the reason why Trump does the same
>ITS OKAY BECAUSE OBUMMER DID IT
>>
File: 1496786116126.jpg (99KB, 618x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496786116126.jpg
99KB, 618x499px
Niggers ought to know the real enemy
>>
>>85890707
The different point of development is just one point of their inferiority. The determining factor is that they were permanently destroyed.
>>
>>85890796
So you're implying it was ok Obama spent tax payer money on his vacations setting a prescedent for all future presidents that its ok?
>>
>>85890737
You can't prove he didn't read it and Black people do want everything handed to them like that.
>>
File: 1483108782783.jpg (9KB, 219x239px) Image search: [Google]
1483108782783.jpg
9KB, 219x239px
>>85890729
www(.)factcheck.org/2014/08/presidential-vacations/
tl;dr Obama took fewer vacation days than George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H. W. Bush and Ronald Reagan.

Consider killing yourself my dude.
>>
>niggers will never stop being stupid, lazy, whiny, and entitled

I hope those idiots who brought them to the US as slaves are happy at the albatross they laid around their descendants' necks. They probably wouldn't even had cared if they could see in the future what a disaster blacks would be in the US. Fucking assholes.
>>
>>85890841
he didn't lel >>85890860
>>
File: 1501604166081.jpg (89KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501604166081.jpg
89KB, 1276x720px
>>85890860
>factcheck.org
>brought to you by snopes.com

Kek, suck on that barrell and do the world a favor
>>
>>85890765
Not really no.
I don't really follow politics, but that's what he's implying by saying they're inferior, no?
>>
>>85885306
They say no two snowflakes are alike.

That is a lie.
>>
File: 1201415345433.jpg (25KB, 376x425px) Image search: [Google]
1201415345433.jpg
25KB, 376x425px
>>85890932
>hard numbers of vacation days
>fake news
Pick any other source from Google then retard. Actually I'm pretty sure the WH itself keeps records of vacation days. How many vacation days do YOU think Obama took? You claimed he went more golfing than any other President, care to back that up?
>>
>>85890803
Jews are just inbred white people
>>85890810
So if whites get destroyed by multiculturalism, does that make us inferior
>>
File: 1495534919259.jpg (15KB, 275x249px) Image search: [Google]
1495534919259.jpg
15KB, 275x249px
>>85890932
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Presidential_vacations
>>
>>85890880
I'm black and I have a job, education, and no government support.
What fantasy are you living in?
>>
File: 1499899830803.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499899830803.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
>>85890031
What about these based kekistanis? Are they people?
>>
>>85885306
i like tyler but this is dumb as fuck. this is the reason that every cartoon has anthropomorphic leads or sponges for fuck sake, to take race out of it.

get the fuck out of here with that shit
>>
>>85891033
>>85891109
>FactCheck.orgis a nonprofit[2]websitethat describes itself as anon-partisan[3]"consumer advocate for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics".[4]It is a project of theAnnenberg Public Policy Centerof theAnnenberg School for Communicationat theUniversity of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by theAnnenberg Foundation.[4]
>(((Annenberg Foundation)))
>>
>>85890502
>Dumbass
That is not an argument. Go to any /co/ or /v/ thread that specifically pertains to female comic book or video game female characters. The anons there are not tame about their sexism. And it's a cultural thing that's been there since those boards were created. Sorry, but your boogeyman /pol/ isn't responsible. Anons there just like posting sexist jokes and insults about women or men, sometimes, because they can.

>Why do you think people calling out /pol/ are triggered, but the /pol/tards shitposting about SJWs are not triggered?
Because you're making the assumption that just because some anon posts some discriminatory opinion that they belong to /pol/ or are from there. You have no evidence to back that claim up. For we all know, he could be just another /tv/ boarder that hates black people or trolling to be one. They have always existed.

>Anon is not being called out for saying nigger, he's being called out for saying nigger while being wrong about what he's complaining about.
Why do you think he's from /pol/? Where's your evidence? He didn't read the OP, and just made some racist comment towards that twitter rapper nigger . Who cares? I've tons of examples in other threads where anons say they want to rape the woman in OP's image or just insult the nigger if it appears.
>>
>>85891092
>Jews are just inbred white people
No, they are not, to say that is to insult inbred whites
They are cockroaches from the Eastern shores of the Mediterranean, it is not just a religion, but an ethnicity as well
>>
>>85891200
so you are saying that the Jews are hiding the fact that Obama took more vacation days?
>>
File: 1498247220766.gif (148KB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498247220766.gif
148KB, 305x360px
>>85891200
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Presidential_vacations
>>
>>85890880
They were brought by Jews, dude. Jews only care about themselves. They wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>85891199
>this is the reason that every cartoon has anthropomorphic leads or sponges for fuck sake, to take race out of it.
You mean it's not because non-human characters are cheaper to animate and design?
> that just because some anon posts some discriminatory opinion that they belong to /pol/ or are from there.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
>Why do you think he's from /pol/?
Because /pol/tards are dumb and don't read, anon is dumb and didn't read. Not that hard of a connection to make.

The offending thread already been deleted but literally 20 minutes ago there was a thread on /tv/ reposting images directly from a concurrently existing /pol/ thread. Pretend /pol/ posters aren't on /tv/ all you want, nigger.
>>
I'd like to bring this back to topic for a quick second.

There was a site where I could watch tv shows and movies for free and it has a neat UI too. Anyone know it?
>>
File: 1490465286953.jpg (101KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
1490465286953.jpg
101KB, 960x643px
>>85886217
t.schlomo
>>
File: tyler.jpg (105KB, 780x1145px) Image search: [Google]
tyler.jpg
105KB, 780x1145px
He has his own comicbook, tho.
>>
>>85885306
WHO DAT BOIII
>>
File: 1501853927128.jpg (63KB, 672x367px) Image search: [Google]
1501853927128.jpg
63KB, 672x367px
>>85891092
No because that's not going to happen. You would rather be dead than have to live such a fate. I assure you.
>>
File: 1271739896218.jpg (15KB, 216x146px) Image search: [Google]
1271739896218.jpg
15KB, 216x146px
>>85891200
Hit me up with a source of Obama taking the most vacation days any time, based 'pede.
>>
>>85891495
WHO HIM IS
>>
>>85889879
>>85889887
LOL
>>
How is this discussion related to to Television or Film?
>>
>>85885306
>Be 10% of the population of a nation
>Get pissed off you aren't represented as 50%
>Wonder why shit that panders to this 10% isn't wildly successful
I wonder if whites will be like that when they become the minority in the West.
>>
>>85890859
It's proof of not reading, or no reading comprehension at all.
>>
>Cleveland Brown
>That gay black SPHINX nigga from Venture Bros
>Moltar from Space Ghost
>Boondocks
>Fat Albert
>>
>>85885306
Tyler's not wrong, but the way he talks makes me want to punch him in the mouth. There's something so infuriating about the way hiphop artists carry themselves, and it's bleeding into mainstream culture like an oil spill.

Lit, woke, fleec - What the fuck is this? Those aren't words. And why are my white coworkers at Starbucks talking like black people?
>>
>>85885306
I don't think I can name 5 cartoon characters. How many series are even still going on?
I guess Carl?
>>
>>85889035
Eminem
Ritz
Vanilla Ice
Yelawolf
Grandmaster B
>>
>>85889035
Eminem
Riff Raff
Hoody Allen
G-Eazy
Action Bronson
>>
>>85888519
Reread my post, the point was that the example sounded like the light skinned blacks actively avoid darker blacks
>>
>>85891864
Why do racists keep saying this?
>Get pissed off you aren't represented as 50%
The problem is blacks aren't represented as even 10%, and we make up 12% of the population.
Far less than 1 in 10 characters being black is indicative a huge problem considering blacks have been in this country since the beginning.
Meanwhile /pol/ loses their shit at a black character existing as if white characters aren't disproportionate relative to their population in America.
>>
>>85892795
how dare you, who the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>85892795
Except they try to compensate this by blackwashing characters and making over 70% of the supporting cast black.
>>
>>85893494
>making over 70% of the supporting cast black.
Can you name any media where this has happened?
>>
>>85885337

you are dumb as fuck, that's literally what he's fucking doing.
>>
>>85888787
>raising your kid on cartoons
>having your kid rely on cartoons for moral guidelines

Please never breed, tumblrina
>>
>>85889672
Sorry Tyler
>>
>>85885337
This is obvious false-flag bait and look at all of the (You)s you're harvesting, good job OP
>>
>>85893629
The new Spiderman movie, every fucking TV show, everything on Netflix. You're just naive and never noticed.
>>
>>85885337
hey this is like the 15th post saying the same thing, but he's doing just that
>>
>>85885306
>>GOLF app
>>The Jellies

I don't even know what this is why is some random rapper making golf-themed kids cartoons
>>
>>85885306
>Fillmore
Mah nigga, I have to rewatch that one.
>>
File: 14995996731028.jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
14995996731028.jpg
52KB, 800x450px
>>85893494
>>85894059
>Spider-Man 70% black
Where did you learn to count?
>>
>>85886249
>but you know who does like to talk about race all day every day?
Pretty much literally everyone these days
>>
>>85886854
roger was green, newfriend. skeeter was blue.
>>
>>85885306
Can you name 5 cartoon characters of any race on TV right now?
>>
>>85891673

HIM THAT NIGGA I SWEAR
>>
>>85886217
the entire history of rap music
>>
>>85891459
What is this image trying to prove? That's the complete opposite of the type of music P. Diddy AKA Puff "Diddy" Daddy "Puffy" makes
>>
>>85885306
nigger
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.