[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me, or is there literally nothing wrong with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2632.jpg (56KB, 298x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2632.jpg
56KB, 298x443px
Is it me, or is there literally nothing wrong with this?
>>
>>85884132
Nothing wrong is a bit of a stretch but it's still better than both ASM movies and Disneyman
>>
Sandman is a shit villain and came across as literally retarded.
>>
it's you
>>
it was you the last time you posted this thread, it will still be you next time.
>>
>>85884380
Name one (1) flaw.
>>
It's literally 2deep4 most people.
>>
>>85886446
lol
>>
>>85884132
It's okay but people just bitch about it because they're /co/fags or because it's disappointing after the first 2 were so good

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > Spider-Man HC > Spider-Man 3 >>> amazing Spider-Man 1 > amazing Spider-Man 2
>>
>>85884132

Sandman killing Ben was a dumb retcon. Sandman didn't need to be connected to peter.
>>
They fucking ruin venom
>>
>>85884370
>Sandman is a shit villain and came across as literally retarded.
kys

sandman was kino
>>
It is still better than most capeshit that has come out in the last 5 years
>>
>>85886699
Amazing Spider-Man was better than Homecoming
>>
It's bloated but not nearly as bad as everyone lead me to believe.
>>
Sandman and much more so Venom were handled poorly, but outside that, SM3 retains much of what made the first 2 great, as far as charm and tone. Not sure why so many people think it's much worse than 1 and 2. Literally the only problem is the villains.

And it's much better than any non-Raimi SM.
>>
>>85889230
This. Didn't have much of a problem with Sandman but I do agree he was under-utilized. I think the Raimi formula people were getting bored of along with the film not being quite as solid as the first two.
>>
>>85884132
Solid movie overall. Venom was super rushed in at the end though and the whole emo/jazz Peter thing was just weird.
>>
>>85884370
They cut a lot of his scenes with his family which explained his motivation
>>
>>85884132

It's not as awful as people make it to be but it's not great either. Weakest in the trilogy for sure but still very fun
>>
>>85884132
I was NEVER on the bandwagon for hating Spider-Man 3, I honestly think it's a very good movie. It would have been helped by either a longer run-time, or cutting out one of the villains.
>>
>>85884132
They cut the main villain's (Sandman) scenes to force Venom into the movie even though Raimi hates Venom and on top of that they had James Franco Goblin. So there are three villains with almost no motivation or character development. The tone is all over the place and it's super unfocused. Still better than Garfield Spider-Man tho
>>
>>85893180
Even Raimi hated 3 he pretty much purposefully phoned it in cause the studio forced him at gunpoint to put venom in it
>>
With another 30-45 minutes to flesh things out it could have been as good as the first two
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.