[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: the-expanse.jpg (64KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
the-expanse.jpg
64KB, 726x408px
I've been seeing people shill The Expanse for a while but it's a Syfy show and most Sci-Fi shows are trash so I don't know if I should spend an hour of my life giving it a chance. Tell me why I should or shouldn't watch it.
>>
>>85882653
It's a nice show that sort of sits between hard science fiction and everything else. There's enough there for hard sci-fi autismos to appreciate while everyone else will remain engaged with the plot and characters.

Looks really good for a TV show, too.
>>
the first half of season 2 was the best sci-fi on tv in years.
>>
I only watched the first season. For the first few episodes its good, but you might just think its another Sci Fi show. At some point, you might not even realize when, because I didn't, it turns into kino.
>>
tom jane dies lol
>>
I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys space sci-fi.

S2E5 is pure kino
>>
>>85882653
if you like sci fi watch it
>>
It's kino
>>
its shit
the acting is shit
the plot is shit
cgi is meh
>>
>>85885626
name one show with better cgi that is on right now
>>
I don't think you should watch it op. It's a great show but clearly you have a busy life and are far too important to spend your time on it. Losing the potential good you'll do for humanity in that hour just isn't worth it.
>>
>>85882653
I'm about to give it a shot. Mostly because syfy proved that it can make a decent show with Dark Matter. Dark Matter 8/10
>>
1st season was good, 2nd was a disappointment.
>>
>>85882653

The books are great, the series like most book adaptations doesn't achieve the same grand scale and impact due to budget limitations.
>>
>>85885646
>what is The Inhumans
>>
>>85885744
the first 5 eps of season 2 are the best sci fi eps in a very long time. it's the climax of the first book, that's why the rest of season 2 feels slow. the first couple eps of season 3 are going to be kind of crazy
>>
>>85885833
shit
>>
>>85882653
WELL WALLA! its ok but the captain is insufferable
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.