[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shows that réddit ruined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 960.jpg (123KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
123KB, 960x540px
ITT: shows that réddit ruined
>>
>letting some nerds ruin a show for you
>>
>>85883590
upvoted friend!
>>
how did it get "ruined" by "réddit"?
>>
it's just been on too long
>by the time it comes back, Dennis will be gone and Frank will have no lines because DeVito is fucked up on meds
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1909x1046px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1909x1046px
>>85882586
>>
File: its always PC in philly.png (219KB, 635x1414px) Image search: [Google]
its always PC in philly.png
219KB, 635x1414px
Rob ruined it, with his PC bullshit

Glenn left because of him
>>
>>85882586
Just fucking of yourself immediately you spineless coward
>>
>LOL RUM HAM
>DAYMAN AHHHHH
>LOL CHARLIE LYKES HIS CHEESE!
It's like they know how to pinpoint the worst parts of the show
>>
>>85883677
Since people he doesn't like now like it, he feels he's not allowed to like it.
>>
>>85883677
Writers try to appeal to what they think the "fans" want when in actually the fans are an outspoken group of nerds most likely from reddit that enjoy shit like Charlie being an illiterate cartoon character and reusing jokes
>they actually made a SECOND chardee macdennis episode
>>
File: centrist.png (1MB, 946x946px) Image search: [Google]
centrist.png
1MB, 946x946px
>>85882586
Rick & Morty
>>
>that god awful making a murderer parody episode
What the fuck happened to this show
>>
>>85883851
Alright, do you have any proof of it being "an outspoken group of nerds most likely from reddit"?
>>
>>85883790
>implying rum ham is not comedy gold
>>
>>85883900
It's anecdotal evidence but I see people on my kikebook constantly sharing posts from "Charlie day quotes" which 95% of the time have something to do with dayman, cheese, or rum ham. These people also frequent reddit
>>
>>85883989
Proof?
>>
>>85883956
It was alright as a one for a one off joke but much like your picture suggests it was run right the fuck into the ground. Didn't they bring it back again in the new season? Embarassing tbqh
>>
>>85884031
Just google "charlie day quotes facebook" it's followed by over a million people and they're all basically
>LOL CHARLIE IS SO WACKY! HE LIKES SPAGHETTI AND CHEESE! DAYMAAAAN!
This is the majority of the fan base now and they don't understand what made the character funny in the first place. They are writing the show for these people now
>>
This latest season was pretty meh, but I lost it at the end of the water park episode when Mac saw the pool drain.
>>
>>85883882
People on /tv/ thought that shit episode was a high point.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.