[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Rami Malek a good actor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5299.png (511KB, 504x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5299.png
511KB, 504x632px
Is Rami Malek a good actor?
>>
W E N D I G O
E
N
D
I
G
O
>>
>>85881333
He's great. That was actually a really fun game, too bad we'll never get anything akin to a sequel.
>>
>>85882324

I dunno, the original actually sold a lot of copies as far as I remember and people love Telltale Games so maybe they'll make one eventually. Cool game though.

Sam is best girl btw

and Mike is best guy

Emily and Ashley are the worst
>>
"can we order pizza?"
i loved him in Until Dawn, but that's all i've seen him in
>>
>>85882406
people only hate ashley because they were shit as chris. ashley is best girl if you play the game right.
>>
>>85881333
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>85882406
Ashley wasn't as bad as Emily. Emily was insufferable. I really wanted her to die, but on my first play through only she, Chris, and Sam ended up surviving.
>>
He has a speech impediment and is awkward, which people mistake for good, nuanced acting.

Just like Michael Shannon desu
>>
>>85882551

In the version I played she was great until I decided to shoot her at the saw trap thing which SHE ASKED ME TO DO and then later on wouldn't let Chris in because she was mad at him for DOING WHAT SHE ASKED HIM TO DO

Also Sam is always going to be #1 by a pretty large margin, though you could make a case for Ashley as #2
>>
>Only Joshing ya
Best
>>
>>85882744
DUDE, IF A GIRL ASKS YOU TO KILL HER, YOU OBVIOUSLY FUCKING DON'T KILL HER. I MEAN... FUCK, I KNOW MOST PEOPLE ARE BAD AT READING GIRL'S SECRET LANGUAGE, BUT HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>85882744
Anon you should know that women are selfish beasts. She was hoping to guilt you into shooting yourself.
>>
>>85881333
He's good at the crazy-eyed-weird-guy type
>>
>>85881333
Any flicks where a group of hot teenager spend a weekend at a cabin and get killed?
>>
>>85884819
I don't think so
>>
Sam>>>Jess>>>>>>>>>>>Ashley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emily

you cant argue with this
>>
>>85881333
>Telltale ((((((Games))))))
kek

it's an eroge, get over it
>>
>>85881333
I guess so. He was pretty good when he was pretending to be Christian Slater in the season 2 finale
>>
>>85881333

I liked him in the Pacific.
>>
>>85884819
I think you're onto something here Anon. Do you think we should involve tits in this somehow?
>>
File: why_does_he_wear_the_mask.jpg (44KB, 450x305px) Image search: [Google]
why_does_he_wear_the_mask.jpg
44KB, 450x305px
>>85884819
Never heard of such an original idea.
>>
hmmmmm
>>
He was really good in The Pacific I thought.
>>
>>85881333
I love Mr. Robot and he's excellent in it, good enough he's won SAG awards, Emmys and Golden Globes, but I'd put his work in Until Dawn as some of his best.

WIGGLE ROOM
>>
>>85882406
That totally depends how you play them. Ashley is a qt pa tutie loyal grill when I played.
>>
File: IMG_9221.gif (495KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9221.gif
495KB, 400x225px
I unironically enjoyed his character in Need For Speed... but I'm a huge faggot who likes seeing male nude scenes so... take that for what it's worth.
>>
>>85884819
The cabin in the woods.
>>
File: jess.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jess.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
best girl
>>
>>85888424
Yum
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.