[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Formally Chuck's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8795.png (62KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8795.png
62KB, 250x188px
Formally Chuck's
>>
Chucks tuck & cuck
>>
Fuck and Suck.

Enough of this meme!
>>
Jai's Pies and Lies
>>
>>85879015
this is a great joke because there are lots of people named Sneed
>>
>>85879015
I don't get it
>>
so can someone explain this and why its a meme?

Was his old store just Named "Chuck's"?

Or Chuck's Feed & Seed. Did Chuck change his name to Sneed since it made his store more appealing?
>>
>>85879077

Did he fucking suck or literally fuck and suck
>>
>>85879146
it's reddit. they have a fixation on shitty puns for some reason.
>>
>>85879015
Chuck was a shitty businessman and couldn't keep his feed & seed profitable, so his friend Sneed with better business sense bought it out.

I don't understand why people don't get this.
>>
>>85879146
This is the autism of the worthless piece of shit who makes this thread every day.
>>
>>85879111
it's funny because Sneed is a very uncommon name and he works in the Feed & Seed business which rhymes with his name
>>
>>85879146

Take sneeds feeds and seed

All ends with ''eed''

With chuck the two last words would end with ''ucks'' instead of ''eeds'' to rhyme with the name chuck
>>
>>85879282
Chuck's Feeducks and Seeducks?
>>
File: big jai.jpg (93KB, 585x771px) Image search: [Google]
big jai.jpg
93KB, 585x771px
Chucky cucky cocky cocks!
>>
>>85879282
that doesn't sound right. Sneed wouldn't pass hygiene and food safety regulations if the place used to be a brothel
>>
>>85879146
Chuck's rhymes with fuck and suck
so it's suppose to be chuck fuck and suck
Only intelligent people get it, I got it immediately when I first watched it, I can't believe people still don't get it.
>>
>>85879316

eeds is replaced it ucks because there is no eed in the name chuck
>>
>>85879282
Chuck's suck & cuck
>>
>>85879371
Why would it be Chuck's Fuck and Suck though? That doesn't sound like a store name, it would make more sense if it was Chuck's Ducks and Shucks, a seafood store
>>
File: he likes candy.jpg (27KB, 231x268px) Image search: [Google]
he likes candy.jpg
27KB, 231x268px
I peepppeee in my poopypoo!
>>
surely it would just be Chuck's Seed and Feed?

Why would the other words change just because the name of the owner changed?
>>
>>85879618
This. Chuck's Feed and Seed is the only corrent answer.
>>
>>85879618
Why are you such a worthless cunt?
>>
>>85879618
it would. why would a fuck and suck shop in the middle of a nowhere
>>
Good lord. You seem to be reeeing like an angry piece of shit with no life.

Again.
>>
File: feed.png (95KB, 954x523px) Image search: [Google]
feed.png
95KB, 954x523px
>>85879618
This, based on a true store.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/charleston/obituary.aspx?n=charles-lambert&pid=18721697
>>
>>85879260
But it was formally chuck's, and then it wouldn't have rhymed....
>>
You are so angry at your pointless life, but you'll keep posting because otherwise you'd have to face it.

You're not a winner, you're a total loser.
>>
http://www.11points.com/TV/11_Ingenious_Signs_On_The_Simpsons
>>
I know what it's trying to say.

But there's really no logical reason to assume that just because someone buys and re-purposes a store that they would keep the first letters of the last 2 words of the stores name the same and change everything else, and also imitate the exact same idea of making the first word of the stores name their name, and make the last 2 words rhyme with that.
>>
>>85880468
>you probably won't get it at first
>>
What does a Fuck & Suck store sell?
>>
It doesn't say formerly Chuck's Feed & Seed only Chuck's. So the whole place was just called Chuck's before.
>>
>>85879338
Suck = feed, as in full of cum
Fuck = seed, as in inseminate
>>
>>85879015
Just watched an Episode of king of the hill. The Marijuana stores name is stems & seed
>>
>>85879618
finally some sense
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.