[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

i dont get it
>>
it is cinematic ambien
>>
>>85874768
Chuck's Fuck & Suck
>>
Must if us don't get it, just read interpretation on some websites and insult people that admitted to not getting it in the future
>>
File: Stalker.png (3MB, 1236x2764px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker.png
3MB, 1236x2764px
>>
>>85874768
Did you try? Did you take your time to think about it and seek a meaning to this film ? Or do did you just watch it and then rushed to make a thread on /tv/ ?
>>
>>85875322
Jesus, Tarkovsky
>>
>>85875325
sounds like you want him to project meaning on to this empty film
>>
>>85874768
>He who attains his ideal, precisely thereby surpasses it.
>>
>>85875325
I did do not, sir.
>>
>>85874768
At last, we are Stalkerâ„¢.
Jesus Christ Tarkovsky, what a hack.
>>
>>85874768

its in the novel, the sandpiles are people sacrificed in order to get to the room (golden ball in the novel)
>>
File: 1200.jpg (128KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
128KB, 1200x675px
https://ungroovygords.com/
>>
>>85874768
It's not *that* cerebral compared to most modern cinema and it's open ended which makes it more dependent on what you bring to the experience compared to what Tarkovsky brings.

It's a very basic moral question: if there was a place that granted you your deepest desires, would you believe in it, and would you actually go there.

The film is more about how different men of different faiths and creeds (a holy man, a scholar, etc) deal with this proposition -- and how Tarkovsky realises their psychological journeys through the use of time and atmosphere.
>>
>>85874768
it's an allegory for the state of Christianity in modern times
>>
>>85874768
The narrow path is mysterious and requires guidance. It's a metaphor for the pursuit of the divine self.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.