[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have one more classic in him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Arnold Schwarzenegger.png (2MB, 1238x1238px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Schwarzenegger.png
2MB, 1238x1238px
Does he have one more classic in him?
>>
Conan the King when?
>>
>>85874163

It's really over, Anon.
>>
File: Conan.jpg (71KB, 686x508px) Image search: [Google]
Conan.jpg
71KB, 686x508px
>>85874163
>Does he have one more classic in him?

Nah

The Last Stand was generic, Escape Plan was kinda fun but forgettable and Sabotage was outright shit. Genisys was unnecessary.

Pic related has me interested, but I know it's gonna be shit due to the writers involved + no John Milius.
>>
>>85875619
It's also canceled.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/04/06/fate-of-the-furious-screenwriter-dom-betrayal/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

>Have there been any updates on The Legend of Conan, the sequel to the original 1982 Conan the Barbarian? I know you were working on that at one point.

>Not so much. That’s kind of a longer story. At the end of the day, the studio decided that they weren’t gonna make that. I gotta say, it’s honestly a heartbreak. I love that first movie so much, so much, it’s one of my favorite movies. We had Will Beall do a draft on [the Legend of Conan script]. He killed it. Our take was Conan, 30 years later, a story like the Clint Eastwood Unforgiven. It was so awesome. Ultimately, the budget was big, the studio was not really sure of the title, and the relevance in the marketplace. They ended up letting it go. I think they’re gonna look to do a TV show or something with it. But just to be associated with it, pitch it to Arnold, have him get so excited, there was a moment of magic for me, personally [laughs]. You never know, down the road we may revisit!
>>
Escape Plan was such a cool concept but the end product was so shitty. I feel with better direction and a better cast it could have been great.
>>
Isn't there rumours about him being in one of the Avatar movies as a Quaritch type role?
>>
>>85874163
>>85874163
>Red Heat
Holy fuck that film is great.
>>
>>85875754
No, just /tv/ wishful thinking
>>
>>85875754
>New Avatar
Please no.
>>
>>85875842
There are FOUR sequels being made, your pleas fall on deaf ears.
>>
Thought he was great in Genisys despite the movie being complete garbage. Busted, punished terminator was good to watch.
>>
>>85875899
Why though? Cameron is the biggest hack out there.
The first one was a blatant shameless copy-paste of Disney's Pocahontas.
>>
>>85875995

I would've watched a movie about the day to day life of the Terminator as it waited for Sarah and Kyle, going to work, trying to socialize, maintaining the weapons cache.
>>
>>85874204
Goddam, I wish. Pity they waited too long and Mako died. That pretty much scuttled it. Can't have a chronicle without the chronicler.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.