[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megas XLR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 13212341234123.png (168KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
13212341234123.png
168KB, 500x281px
I'd give anything for this show to be adapted for Adult Swim and kept out of the hands of feminist writers. Why hasn't this been done yet?
>>
File: rip.png (755KB, 993x638px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
755KB, 993x638px
Speaking of Megas XLR, do you guys miss the early-mid 2000s and the shows from that time?
>>
>>85867827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poV2mZuVOjI Incase anyone has forgotten just how amazing the opening theme is.
>>
>>85867841
Not a lot of those would work well on adult swim. As much as I love billy and mandy, I don't think even that show would transition well.
>>
>>85867827
That guy in the black and green jacket. How is he not hot?
>>
I loved the show and I miss it, too. To answer your question of "Why hasn't this been done yet?":

>In late 2012, fans on Twitter started using the hashtag #BringBackMegasXLR. The co-creator George Krstic and director Chris Prynoski announced they would bring back the show; seeing as Megas XLR had been written off by Cartoon Network, the studio Titmouse, Inc. would have to get the rights to the show.[7] On April 29, 2013, George Krstic posted a tweet saying that he and Chris Prynoski were having a meeting at Titmouse to discuss bringing back the show along with Motorcity. However, in a 2014 interview George Krstic was quoted as saying - "Megas was written off as a tax loss and as such can not be exploited, at least domestically, in any way, or the network will get into some sort of tax/legal trouble."[8]

Greed and avarice destroys art.
>>
>>85867841
>tfw graduated high school in 2007

My life.
>>
>>85867827
Even if they had the rights there's no way they could ever reair this show it's so f*ckin misogynistic and chauvinist
>>
>>85870053
Out of all shit shit shows they could have thrown under the god damn bus.
>>
>>85870280
But that's what makes it so fucking awesome. Why can't men have nice things?
>>
>>85870109
What's your life? The picture?
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 588x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 588x370px
>>85867827

I don't know, but I can't wait until [as] can start showing nudity. I may have misheard, but I'm pretty sure daytime Cartoon Network can use the bitch-word now. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>85870942
>I may have misheard
No shit.
>>
>>85867827
Robot kino
>>
Remember all those times executives dug out an old IP and made something actually good the fans appreciated?
>>
File: Foolish samooreye!.jpg (33KB, 476x358px) Image search: [Google]
Foolish samooreye!.jpg
33KB, 476x358px
>>85871749
Less than half of it was good, but still.
>>
>>85867827

I have an autistic hatred for American cartoons that ape the tropes and style of anime. It proves the creators are not only filthy weeaboos, but lazy fuckers at that.

Avatar, Teen Titans, and Totally Spies are other examples.
>>
>>85872228
>totally spies
>american
Stay the fuck away from my fapkino.
>>
>>85872228
Didn't care for Avatar, but you're also forgetting code leoko and martian mystery. All of those are fucking awesome shows.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.