[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy smokes this was kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

holy smokes this was kino
>>
>>85867402
saddest movie eva

such feels
>>
it would have been a 10/10 if they got laura flynn boyle to go topless
>>
>>85867446
This
>>
>>85866715
When Donna's tits are getting sucked in the pink room, the look on my weiner's face, there was.....a stillness
>>
>>85867458
Was the pink room a "fuck & suck" establishment?
>>
>>85867716
more of a high school sandwich establishment
>>
File: chet and sam.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chet and sam.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
I get inexplicably mad when people say they don't like the first half hour.
>>
>>85866715
Actually it's reddit (as seen on the underrated section)

For those of you don't understand "it's reddit", on /tv/, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike 4chan. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.
>>
>>85867785
gay
>>
File: sam-stanley-chet-desmond.jpg (93KB, 1200x645px) Image search: [Google]
sam-stanley-chet-desmond.jpg
93KB, 1200x645px
>>85867782
this
loved these two characters, especially because of kiefer sutherland's performance. just recently saw the missing pieces, as soon as these two came on screen again, i was hooked.
>>
>>85868310
I wish they had a longer narrative
>>
File: 1492220936307.gif (864KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492220936307.gif
864KB, 320x240px
>>85868310
>>85867782
>mfw Chet Desmond got namedropped in the last episode of The Return
>>
File: arm.png (76KB, 299x221px) Image search: [Google]
arm.png
76KB, 299x221px
>>85869646
I wish they made a sequel with more FBI stuff
Season 3 is good, but the movie completely tops it, because it's a lot tighter. It gives you everything it's got within 2 hours.
>>
File: reddit.png (167KB, 416x218px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
167KB, 416x218px
>>85867785
Sounds like you need to go back, if anything.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (39KB, 887x122px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
39KB, 887x122px
>>85869821
>tfw no mention of Sam

:(
>>
>>85867716
I'm pretty sure the credits have a "sneed" listed, so yes.
>>
Can somebody please tell me what "kino" means
>>
>>85867785
lmao how old is this pasta?
>>
CHET, GIVE SAM STANLEY THE GLAD HAND
>>
>>85869986
Good in a kind of visceral, awesome way. Probably a lot to do with the aesthetics and experience. Nothing to do with high or low brow though, could be either.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.