[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most normie show ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Is this the most normie show ever?
>>
>>85866258
Yes. It's Normies: The Show
>>
>>85866258
Monica = Joey > Chandler = Phoebe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ross
>>
>>85866258
The Big Bang Theory is worse
>>
>>85866299
C'mon. Chandler is at least as good as Joey.
>>
>>85866258
Game of thrones
>>
>>85866351
I am so shocked seeing everyone on 4chan worship chandler. Joey is easily the 2nd best male friend, chandler is worse than phoebe. That bit where joey talks about how to react to terrible news to his acting students, and then when something dramatic happens in the show he does the exact same reaction is fucking gold.
>>
Suits is the most Noemi show right now.
>>
File: chandlers choice.png (622KB, 835x472px) Image search: [Google]
chandlers choice.png
622KB, 835x472px
Reminder Joey has 7 sisters
>>
>>85867419
To be fair, I've only seen the first season.
>>
>>85866258
>>85866275
>>85866325
>>85866369
>>85867502
All true
>>
>>85867513
>The Virgin and The Chad
>>
>>85867563

>Friends
>IASIP
>The Office
>Bazinga man
>Rick and Morty
>HIMYM

All pure reddit tier normie shit
>>
That 70's Show. It was just low level degeneracy that was somewhat edgy in the early 2000s but not by today's standards.
>>
>>85867603
>replying to posts you aren't responding to
Lemme guess, phoneposter?
>>
>>85867419
>I am so shocked seeing everyone on 4chan worship chandler.
I believe that it's simply a matter of being able to relate to one over the other.

That said, I feel that they flanderized Joey far too much towards the end of the series. In the pilot, it doesn't even seem apparent that he is supposed to be particularly stupid.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.