[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this movie meant to be a cautionary tale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0751.jpg (135KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
135KB, 600x900px
Was this movie meant to be a cautionary tale?
>>
DRUMPF
>>
>go 'way, 'bating
>>
prophesy, predict, foretell, forecast, foresee, forewarn of, prognosticate, divine; archaicaugur, presage, previse, foreshow, croak; archaicspae; rarevaticinate, auspicate

Yes, the stupid have inherited the earth.
>>
>>85860827

Yes.

The population is stupid and a majority of them are brown.
>>
yes it was about the dangers of electing a black preisdent
>>
>>85861098
I wouldn't say the stupid have inherited the Earth...I would say that this movie gives us a glimpse of what may occur if the stupid have inherited the Earth...
MAGA...
>>
>>85861181
That's right. By preventing the election of Hillary Clinton, we managed to stop Idiocracy from becoming reality.
>>
Is Idiocracy metakino?

>story about future full of idiots
>scenes where idiot characters laugh at dumb jokes
>entire movie invites audiences to laugh at dumb jokes
>audience is unwittingly the butt of the joke
>>
>>85861334
i thought that was the point..?
>>
So the world is screwed at the end of the movie?
>>
tfw the TV/toilet/masturbation scene reminded me of me
>>
>welcome to costco, i love you
>>
File: Donald.jpg (296KB, 1052x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Donald.jpg
296KB, 1052x1052px
>>85860827
Absolutely. Ten years later, the American populace learned a very valuable lesson from it and elected Donald Trump, thereby saving themselves and future generations. We ALL have Mike Judge to thank.
>>
>"Wuuuut?"
>*spray mace*
>>
>>85860827
Yes, it was written by a time traveler trying to prevent people from electing Trump. The day he got elected anyways he decided humanity didn't deserve to be saved and jumped off a bridge.
>>
File: So. Many. Tears.png (233KB, 492x505px) Image search: [Google]
So. Many. Tears.png
233KB, 492x505px
>>85861528
Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.
>>
File: take that.png (94KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
take that.png
94KB, 500x306px
>>85861623
>>
File: Brad Huntington.png (223KB, 487x481px) Image search: [Google]
Brad Huntington.png
223KB, 487x481px
>>85861765
You know what liberals CAN'T take? A picture of themselves with their president.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714_211137.png (115KB, 525x345px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714_211137.png
115KB, 525x345px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.