[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think you could do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_9398.jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9398.jpg
71KB, 640x360px
Think you could do this?
>>
>>85857695
*teleports through the course*
pshh....nothin personell....
>>
>>85857695

>tfw no muscle athletic gf
>>
>>85857695
You need a lot more forearm strength than you realize to make it through those monkey bar parts.
>>
It seems like the most effective ninja warrior body is tall, thin, and muscular but not a beefcake.
>>
>>85857695
>the terrible commenters
>the boring reality tv backstory shtick
Just show us their job and then shove them in the course like the japs
Only the the repeat champs should get interviews
>>
>>85857695
>no pit hair
Dropped
>>
i remember watching the ninja warrior on g4 with the fisherman nip who won it all the time
>>
>>85858052

The american commentary can't be as bad as the Australians.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>85857695
giv muscle gf
>>
>>85858199
How bad is it?
>>
>>85858400

You tell me.
>>
File: 1462059601171.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1462059601171.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>85858378
yes
>>
>>85857695

This bitch is legitimately strong as fuck.

She has 100% man shoulders. I saw her run through the course and she moves like a man.
>>
File: 0_JCVhCxJJDp1ZRKWY[1].jpg (192KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0_JCVhCxJJDp1ZRKWY[1].jpg
192KB, 1280x960px
>>85858165

His name is Makoto Nagano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwFBruoeHa8
>>
>>85858378

no
>>
>>85858581
it's hardly fair considering his ancestors were actual ninjas
>>
File: IMG_5932.gif (2MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5932.gif
2MB, 680x383px
>>85858421
I said tell me you Aussie fuck!
>>
>>85857695

A few years ago maybe, now I'm a fat shit who needs to start exercising again.
>>
Of course I can do that
But I prefer to watch movies and baneposting
>>
File: fit grill2.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fit grill2.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>85858378

here you go
>>
>>85858668

forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCKAs1oNUJU
>>
>>85858790
ᵖʳʳᵗ
>>
>>85858400
The Australian one is awful because they stuck two people who weren't familiar with the contest at all and the female commentator specifically might as well been a soundboard because all she did was scream and say the same ten lines. The Australian course as also incredibly easy because they wanted to break records in the first season like having a woman climb the wall while also having contestants that had stories rather than athleticism. They would regularly show contestants falling on the first obstacle but after an ad break announce that two people had completed the course and only show them pressing the button. There's also cases where athletes who completed the course and finished in the top ten weren't brought back to compete in later rounds because of the channel that did the Australian version wanted certain people who were either famous or had a tragic backstory that didn't do well to move on.

Long story short Australian Ninja Warrior was pretty much a mess from start to finish and only a shadow of other ninja warrior contests.
>>
>>85858790
what the fuck kind of shirt is this for working out
>>
>>85858052
It really is amazing how badly American Jews fucked up this Japanese classic. 2/3rds of every episode is backstory, the commentators talk only in retarded cliches, no jokes. Only athletes running the course, no comedians or fat shlubs getting a chance. Every runner is encouraged to come with a sob story (crippled son, crippled wife, beat cancer, beat the flu, beat their dick).

Get Dennis Miller (proven sports commentator) and David Spade (former athlete/gymnast) to do the commentary. Let them make fun of people. Have half the runners be regular out of shape people or B celebrities. No fucking backstories. Honorary Japanese runners (preferable the all-stars) getting a shot every year.
>>
File: no.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>cool ninja warrior is on telev-FUCK
>>
>>85859213
>The Australian one is awful because they stuck two people who weren't familiar with the contest at all and the female commentator specifically might as well been a soundboard because all she did was scream and say the same ten lines

This. She was awful. Not from Australia myself so wasn't completely sure if australians just talk/act like that or she was incredibly insincere.

> The Australian course as also incredibly easy because they wanted to break records in the first season like having a woman climb the wall

Tbqh she was Australia's top female climber and easily more suited for the course than many male competitors.

> They would regularly show contestants falling on the first obstacle but after an ad break announce that two people had completed the course

So pretty much exactly like American Ninja Warrior?
>>
>>85859875
Japanese female ninja warrior was pretty great, the double dutch champion who won it was unbelievably hot.
>>
>>85860286
No she's just really awful but Australian sport has been trying to add more women in commentary rolls but outside of one or two examples they are mostly bad. She also commentates on the AFL Show here and she's even worse. She repeatedly gets names and team stats wrong but she's getting more and more screen time by the channel.

At least on American Ninja Warrior a majority of people who finish get shown fully and only a full are ad breaks. There was a couple nights on Australian ninja warrior where there was twice as many people completing off tv than on it.
>>
In my current shape? No. Also I would be afraid of tearing a muscle.
>>
File: 1501814065821.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1501814065821.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
>mfw all the australian women were so full of confidence and 'female strong' but wiped out in under a minute
>>
>>85857695
Where can I watch this online? I love this show.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.