[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this movie so overlooked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: a goofy movie.png (227KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
a goofy movie.png
227KB, 300x450px
Why is this movie so overlooked?
>>
Goofy has never got the respect he deserved.
>>
why is max such an ungrateful cunt?
>>
>>85851196
It was too goofy.
>>
The fact that Goofy has a son is disturbing to me. Who fucked Goofy?
>>
File: The-Emperors-New-Groove-59bff3fa.jpg (289KB, 1465x2278px) Image search: [Google]
The-Emperors-New-Groove-59bff3fa.jpg
289KB, 1465x2278px
Emperors New Groove > Goofy Movie
>>
>>85851313
>While her face was hidden from the viewers, her red hair was shown and her voice was heard. She appears to be slender and rather tall, with light fair skin similar to Goofy's muzzle where the whiskers extend outward. Not much is known about her, except for the fact that she was nearly as goofy as her husband Goofy and known for her undesirable driving skills
>>
>>85851325
Emperor's New Groove > most movies
>>
>>85851325
tfw the second movie was better
>>
>>85851196

One of my favorite Disney movies, OP. Love the music and wanting to fuck Roxanne at a young age.
>>
>>85851196
Fuck you dillion
>>
Because it's not?
>>
File: 1501651989985.png (687KB, 870x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501651989985.png
687KB, 870x640px
>>85851196

Honestly?

It's very sad and dark for a movie where Goofy is the main character.

All he wants is for his son to show him a fraction of the love and respect that he had for his father but Max is a completely ungrateful asshole to him for 90% of the movie.

I'm 31 and have only seen it twice; the part when Goofy tries to bond with his son by taking him to the possum themed amusement park and how Max openly shows he's ashamed he is of having Goofy as a father is brutal.

But I didn't have a Dad growing up so I'm sure that's the reason why I didn't enjoy watching it.

I also grew up watching Goof Troop and went into the movie expecting Goofy and Max to have the same loving and close father-son relationship but got the complete opposite; it was pretty out of left field.
>>
>>85851325
tfw no squirrel scouts spin off movie
>>
>>85851241
>Reminder that Goofy actually had sex with a woman

What's your excuse, 4chan?
>>
>>85851764
This. That possum scene always hurts to watch. Same when Max leaves in An Extremely Goofy Movie and Goofy goes through Max's empty room.
>>
File: 1501208038962.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1501208038962.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>85851909

My low brightness, brother.

>MFW I watch the possum part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.