[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

game of thrones opinions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498169728666.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1498169728666.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
meme's and jokes aside do you/dont you like this series and do you think it jumped the shark? if so where?
>>
>>85843110
As a person thats only seen one episode, it was pretty meh. Reminded me of Xena the Warrior princess but 10x gayer
>>
>>85843178
same, seems long winded and shitty.
>>
>>85843110
bampy
>>
I really like it, I think most of the haters are trying really hard to fit in to le ebin board culture. Of course it has a lot of shitty elements, it comes from a crap source. But for entertainment value (yes I am telling you to turn off your brain bro) it's good.
>>
>>85843110
Can someone explain to me how goldless Jews won a siege against fucking Tyrells?
>>
>>85844778
the absolute state of this anon
>>
>>85843110
Sand sneks was the shark jump
>>
>>85844778
I don't have to even say anything, you don't believe this.
>>
>>85843178
Xena had more likeable women
>>
It's just a boring soap opera drama.

Its' s a soap opera.

A soap opera with dragons and the occasional murder..

But still a soap opera.
>>
File: 1376509128608.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1376509128608.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
I like medieval fantasy, but mainly because I like armor and castles and seeing armies smash into each other. Don't care so much for magic and wizards. I do like the freedom a fantasy setting gives you to tell a story though. I also like war and politics. For the first few seasons GoT was up there with Suikoden and Legend of the Galactic Heroes as one of my favorites. Not only that, but I could actually talk to normies about something I liked for once in my life.

I'm not sure where I'd say it jumped the shark, but I'd say I gave up on the show at the Dorne scene where the Sand Snakes try to capture the princess. From then on the writing has been consistently fucking bad. Now I have to pretend that I still somewhat like this shit show with my friends. It feels like having to watch my only daughter raped in front of me as my friends all cheer and all I can say is "yeah I liked that one part okay".
>>
It was on life support after Season 4 Episode 2 and it officially died on the shitter with Tywin
>>
Jumped the shark as soon as it passed the books. Still decent because the acting (excluding Sansa) is good and because Martin's world is so engrossing that it's entertaining despite a heavy dose of YASS and JUST
>>
That Indian bitch with the great ass in season two or three
>>
Id say it really went to shit with S5. S4 certainly isnt as good as the 1st 3 but its still enjoyable.
With S5 they hit a few character walls in the books and started doing OC(Dorne) and it was clear without the guidelines of the books the writers were lost.
It just got worse from there as every character and plot hit the books wall and it went to absolute shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.