[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this movie came out in 2007, which was way later than what is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: The-Simpsons-Movie-poster-959.jpg (90KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The-Simpsons-Movie-poster-959.jpg
90KB, 1280x1024px
this movie came out in 2007, which was way later than what is considered the golden era of Simpsons and way past the seasons commonly referred to as the good ones.

but is it STILL kino?
>>
File: aifn.jpg (202KB, 648x487px) Image search: [Google]
aifn.jpg
202KB, 648x487px
It was fucking terrible
>>
>>85842559
agreed. The plot was way too outlandish for the Simpsons and felt more like something out of family guy or south park. Likewise, the humor was way too over the top, and all the good jokes were in the trailer.
>>
Homer said D'oh once, that's all I remember
>>
>>85843073
i remember barts pee pee
>>
>>85843415
Still surprised they actually did that
>>
DUDE SPIDERPIG LMAO
>>
>>85842972
That's more a result of needing to go bigger because it's a movie

>>85842504
I like it still, people are trying to go revisionist and say nobody ever liked it, which I dunno what the purpose of that is
>>
>>85842504

It's ok as a feature length simpsons episode. I just wish Hank Scorpio had of been head of the EPA. I mean it's the same voice actor, and he's a villain.
>>
it has an 88% (!) rating on rotten tomatoes!
>>
wtf I love men now
>>
>>85843073
oh come, you also remember spiderpig
>>
File: Simpsons Movie President.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons Movie President.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>85843537
Anyone care to explain this to me?
>>
>>85843732
It was a jab at Arnold Schwarzenegger like they've done for years, only now it's himself rather than Rainier Wolfcastle.
>>
>>85843817
>like they've done for years

Exactly. Why wasn't it just Rainer?
>>
>>85843732

They should have kept it as Rainer Wolfcastle. We all know its Arnie but it's a cop out to switch.
>>
>>85843909
They even had to explain that it WASN'T Wolfcastle in that scene. So obviously they thought enough people watching would remember him. And even those who didn't would still get the joke.

It's just a very awkward and pointless change. I don't know what the thought process was there.
>>
>>85843907
I dunno, even stranger that rainer did appear in the background in the movie in one scene.
>>
File: 1237835827122.jpg (25KB, 309x479px) Image search: [Google]
1237835827122.jpg
25KB, 309x479px
>>85843520
>Actually I think that it was more that they had to dumb down the show as a means of making a shared theater experience.
>>
>>85844068
Oh shit, that's right. He's in the mob. Why was he even in Springfield?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.