[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Kevin Smith?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: moosejaws.png (859KB, 603x793px) Image search: [Google]
moosejaws.png
859KB, 603x793px
Do you like Kevin Smith?
>>
His podcasts and live shows are great. His movies have become so terrible it goes without saying.

He's never pushing any agenda so he's cool with me.
>>
>>85841049
maybe some incest
>>
>>85841049
>He's never pushing any agenda so he's cool with me.
Literally everything I've seen him do over the past year, he was crying about Trump.
>>
When he started smoking pot is when he started becoming awful. He got more sensitive, his movie quality went out window, and he started becoming more sjw
>>
No.
>>
>>85840967
He's okay. I think if him and jim gaffigan has some misformed spawn it would be Patton Oswalt
>>
>>85841094
I really don't know what you've seen of him. Babble-on? That's the only thing he might, MIGHT have touched lightly on the subject but I doubt it.

Better back that up somehow.
>>
>>85840967
youre allright, now fuck off kevin.
>>
It's a phase, everyone grows out of it. Mine was about the time he made red state.
>>
>>85841149
I think he might have sneezed once on a podcast and it sounded like drumpf.

I was pretty rustled.
>>
>>85840967
I liked Tusk
>>
>>85841254
Figured as much. I guess you were thinking of Patton Oswalt.
>>
>>85840967
He's a guy who has his head permanently jammed up his own. I can't think of anyone working in the "industry" or Hollywood who is as stuck up and full of himself as Kevin Smith, and the funny thing about it is not a single one of his films has given him the right to act as he does. He's talentless, but very opinionated. He picks fights with people and bad mouths them behind their backs (Tim Burton, Peters, Bruce Willis, PTA, etc.) He's a narcissist and loves talking about himself for hours. I honestly don't see the appeal at all.
>>
Is this a joke about the town of Moose Jaw?
>>
>>85841149
Babble-On, JRE, his Instagram, his Twitter, the imdb boat thing
>>
>>85841350
>He's talentless

say the guy posting on /tv/
>>
>>85840967
Not really, but I respect him for his dedication to making Clerks and some of the other view-askewniverse films.
>>
>>85840967
no
>>
File: BullshitButton-main.jpg (70KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
BullshitButton-main.jpg
70KB, 1100x1100px
>>85841444
Cool i need no further proof.
>>
>>85841526
I can do scooby doo impressions bro
>>
Clerks 2 and dogma weren't bad. Better than any Seth Rogen trash
>>
He looks like someone it'd be pretty cool to hang out with but his movies have gone to shit
>>
I liked almost everything he made up until Tusk, including Red State.
Ever since then he just got plain silly.
Just goes to show weed is not for everybody.
>>
>>85841526
You don't have to have talent to see that Kevin Smith doesn't have it. If you want to defend this tub of lard I suggest you find a better way of doing it than attacking me, an anonymous poster on the internet, for his own lack of talent.
>>
>>85841427
its being filmed here from what i understand
>>
>>85841926
but he made some good movies in the past, how many movies have you directed?
>>
>>85841049
>>>He's never pushing any agenda

Breh Clerks one and two were completely full of some underlying sentiment about how you should accept used goods women.

Also chasing amy.
>>
The guy made a fluke and a half and it was a product of its time. He can't reinvent himself. If he didn't let the Weinsteins bang his wife and daughter, he wouldn't be in hollywood anymore.
>>
Have met him before, he's a cool and down to earth guy. Does not come off as a nerd
>>
>>85841350
>Bruce Willis
I've had to work with him (years ago he had to come in an re-record lines, due to shitty quality on site) and he wouldn't stop bitching about every-little-thing. Then he stormed off for a few hours because he couldn't get back into character.
Dudes a fuck.
>>
Both Clerks movies are good, the rest ranges from shit to meh. Haven't seen his films since Zack & Miri which was fucking trash.
>>
File: 1500162365993.gif (1002KB, 296x248px) Image search: [Google]
1500162365993.gif
1002KB, 296x248px
>>85841117
>listen to Smodcast every now and then when gf has it on in the car
>fairly enjoyable, Kevin Smith seems like a friendly and intelligent dude
>get to an episode where he and his friend are smoking
>*clicks lighter*
>twenty straight minutes of them laughing at fucking nothing

Holy shit, it was unbearable.
>>
Clerks 1 is classic, everything else is meh
>>
>>85841350
he talked at length about working alongside bruce willis when he came in to do his scenes in die hard, joking around as a co-star he had some good things to say, but also that he would just turn up on set whenever he felt like it, the director told him we're running on BWT (bruce willis time) and it was difficult to get shit done.

why he thought it would be a good idea to direct him after that is anyone's guess.
>>
>>85840967
Yeah I think view askewniverse is good and can laugh at his shit movies like Tusk, also his podcasts are good
>>
Very much like the supremely unfunny Doug Benson, watching a grown ass man start smoking marijuana late in life is an embarrassing sight. Acting like a buffoon while high on weed is cool when you're a teenager. Less so when you're 40 fucking years old.
>>
>>85840967
Loved Clerks and Clerks II.
Mallrats was fun.
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is an alright watch maybe once every great great while just because of Shannon Elizabeth.
>>
>>85843319
Its kind of sad because Kevin Smith is almost...erudite when not on weed. His thoughts on things approach genius levels at times and I am pretty sure he does Movie Fights sober and his arguments were insane at Comic Con.

I also find him unbearable when high. He turns into way more of a pottymouth too.
>>
Yoga Hosers was without doubt the unfunniest movie I've seen
>>
>>85843468
Oh no. The dude who literally wrote the lyrics
>"Fuck fuck fuck
>Mother mother fuck, mother mother fuck fuck
>mother fuck, mother fuck, noize noize noize"
Is a potty mouth.
>>
>>85843319
Kevin Smith is at least funny.
>>
>>85841979
not even that guy but damn how could you and others be sucking this psuedo-directors dick this much
the only thing he has going for him is clerks and that was a one hit wonder
thats it
>>
>>85844294
>not even that guy
>clearly was that guy

again, how many movies have you directed?
>>
>>85841094
Every normal person hates Trump though so that doesn't count.
>>
hope his weight loss will allow him see his dick again and uncuck himself from his crazy sjw wife
>>
>>85844294
Clerks, mallrats, jay & silent bob strike back, clerks II, red state, tusk
>>
>>85845780
t. Californian
>>
>>85842018
>Chasing Amy
All that taught me is carpet munchers still need a good dicking.
>>
>>85845780
>Every normal person hates Trump though so that doesn't count.

And how does every normal person feel about Hillary? And Obama?
>>
>>85840967
i have no respect for ppl that wear jersies and caps inside the house and have a beard
>>
>>85840967
the fuck is moose jaws? and why "Yoga Hosers"? What is this faggot's fascination with Cucknada, this Chinese owned shithole haven for refugees? I looked it up, he was born in fucking JERSEY. What the FUCK?
>>
>>85846365
he's a canadaboo
>>
>>85846345
wow nice blog
>>
>>85840967
I liked his movies when I was a kid and didn't understand what made a movie good or bad.
>>
>>85846365
>the fuck is moose jaws?
It's an idea he came up while high AF in one of his podcasts. It's a movie about a killer moose ("Think Jaws but in the canadian forest"). Thus Moose Jaws was born.
>>
>>85845780
They should have voted.
>>
>>85840967
Outside Dogma he hasn't made anything decent.
>>
>>85840967
why is he always dressed like a big, fat 12 year old
>>
>>85846278
all shit movies with the exception of the first Clerks
my point still stands
>>85844989
nice try faggot but i`m not >>85841926
>>
>>85847065
>I'm not
>cleary are you

sure
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 485x276px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 485x276px
>>85847144
ffs
do i really have to prove it to you
>>
File: Untitled2.png (19KB, 990x260px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
19KB, 990x260px
>>85847144
>>
>>85847144
>cleary are you
What is this
>>
>>85840967
Anyone ever listen to his podcast about Frasier?
>>
File: proof.png (34KB, 571x679px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
34KB, 571x679px
>>85847144
>>85847672

Do not listen to the imposter! I'm the real one!
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.