[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's you're favourite line from BvS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_0784.jpg (67KB, 750x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
67KB, 750x748px
>>
I hate Aliens more than I hate the kikes ~ Lex Luthor

What did raimi mean by this?
>>
I unironically like the "Do you bleed" line
>>
Babies are ignorant. Are they not innocent?
>>
At last Alfred. I have become Dawn of Justice, Batman v Superman.
>>
MARTHA
>>
Ding Ding Ding
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (148KB, 1416x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
148KB, 1416x799px
>>85840542
"They were hunters."
>>
>>85840844
Just because they're innocent doesn't mean they can't be ignorant. It's not mutually exclusive.
>>
File: onepunch.jpg (8KB, 297x167px) Image search: [Google]
onepunch.jpg
8KB, 297x167px
>>85840542

"You're not Brave, men are Brave...."

>That's the joke....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFczoU3qn4
>>
"The american conscience did with Martin, Robert and John."

Perry White and Alfred generally had some of the best lines.
>>
>>85840542

I genuinely thought the "If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful." was great

There were actually a couple of great lines in that movie which most people find campy but I do think that it really had a decent comicbook feel to it
>>
>>85840542

>You're not brave. Men are brave

Still gives me goosebumps.
>>
Do you only post about capeshit when you're not playing videogames?
>>
File: 1409473904809.png (1MB, 1014x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1409473904809.png
1MB, 1014x1055px
>I miss you too dad
>>
>>85842208

how did two mobbed up rich brothers deaths get so deep under the US skin? MLK was imperfect, but he was inspiring and did face a lot of shit... but those two brothers were just cute rich kids that daddy made in politicians.
>>
File: irons-152044-200453.jpg (73KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
irons-152044-200453.jpg
73KB, 655x380px
That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men....cruel.

This is generally a good way to describe the state of 21th century political activism.
>>
"What the fuck is this shit?"
My brain.
>>
>>85841905
>I'm older now than my father ever was
I loved Ben's delivery there. You could almost taste his overburdening guilt.
>>
>>85842648
Oh shit. This.

Also,

>"Mother of God, would you look at the time! When you came here, you had an hour. Now it's less."

I have never felt villain triumph harder than I did in that moment.
>>
>>85840542
"Do you breed? You're about to" -Batmon
and
"Martha, Martha, Martha!" -Supes
>>
>But things fall, things on Earth
>And what falls, is fallen
This line and its delivery sums up this movie to a T.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-27-11h31m46s986.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-27-11h31m46s986.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>85842973
>But the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right. Death by fire.
>>
>>85842298
>Do you only post about capeshit when you're not playing videogames?
>capeshit
>look guys I said it again!
>kino kino kino!
>plus I hate Rick and Morty too!

Sir you can't leave all this spaghetti here
>>
"The End"
>>
>>85842973
>When you came here, you had an hour. Now it's less.
This is just a fucking awful line, seriously.
>>
>>85843211
Not with the accompanied score

BURUM

DURUM

BURUUUM
>>
>>85843095
Pajeet pls
>>
>>85843095
Are you ok /co/?
>>
"Lane Lo in the morning. Lola in slacks"

At that moment I realised throw was no mere capeshit film. This was a work of a master crafter.
>>
>>85843383
"Civilization on the wane, manners out the window!"

Lex you sly dog.
>>
>>85843255
Sure, it reads 1000 times worse than the execution in the movie, but still seems like such an undercooked exchanged.
Pretty much like the whole movie, actually. It feels to me like they shot a first draft.
>>
>>85843497
Do you literally spend your life being mad at this film?
>>
File: Senator, Im LexCorp.jpg (654KB, 2864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Senator, Im LexCorp.jpg
654KB, 2864x1200px
>You know the oldest lie in America, senator? It's that power can be innocent.
>>
>>85840542
The "Do you bleed?" exchange was brilliant.
>>
When are we going to find out what happened to the mansion? Will it even be mentioned now that Zack is taking a back seat? He was clearly building for something with it.
>>
>>85843754
What mansion?
>>
>>85842756
Because we live in a world that loves hero worship. Just look at the fucking thread we're in rn.
>>
>>85843497
>It feels to me like they shot a first draft.
Perfect way to describe this film. It's why the whole film is basically just instances of good stuff just being frankesteined into an overall horrid and worthless whole.
>>
>>85844002
And it's blatantly false when you consider it was rewritten several times. Stop pretend you're a film critic.
>>
>>85843496
>"Look at us. This is how it all CAVES IN. Civilization on the WANE. MANNERs out the window."
>>
>>85843754
I have a feeling that the Joker happened to it. The real Joker.
>>
>>85844095
faggot no one said that's what literally happened. kys fucking apologist cunt.
>>
>You are not brave. Men are brave.

I felt some proud of being human, fighting for my life and dreams, an existence where nothing is handed to you. Battfleck in this moment justified the entire human existence, facing the gods on equal terms.
>>
>>85840844
they aren't ignorant, they are innocent
>>
>>85844164
So Leto isn't the real one?
>>
>>85843496
Watched that scene. Jesus Christ it's like Eisenberg is gunning for the razzie. And lol Batman setting up that dramatic entrance by using the warden and guard as bait and switch before he put on his dramatic lights lmfao. Fuck thisfaggot ass piece of shit flick and you cunts that defend it.
>>
>>85844366
I fucking hope not
>>
>>85844206
Yeah sure go on spout ignorant shit with with that pseudo-critic mannerism.
>>
>>85844423
This is the marlel on the brink of an aneurysm.
>>
>>85843563
No
>>
>>85844095
>it was rewritten several times
Yes, but it feels like it was Terrio's first draft, trynig to mix his own things with the stuff from the previous writers, without having the time to make everything fit together organically. And like the other guy say, I'm talking about what it felt like to me, not claiming this is what it actually happened.
Of course, having somebody like Snyder who has absolutely no ability for narrative did nothing but magnify these issues.
>>
>>85844647
Ok what didn't fit in? If you're going to be called something else but a massive retard, atleast argue like an adult instead of a screeching child.
>>
>>85844471
>Snyder fan calling someone else a "pseudo"
Gotta love the complete lack of self awareness of people in this board.
>>
>>85844508
What if I told you I hate Marvel? Oh that's right, it wouldn't matter. You'd still be a gigantic flaming brainlet faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (163KB, 2046x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
163KB, 2046x935px
>>85844366
Highly doubt it. Bruce and his Arkham connections are covering something up.

Also,
>>85844116
Up until about a week ago, I thought Lois was the only person Lex talked to in the whole movie that he didn't cryptically taunt with information. Turns out I was wrong.
>>
>>85844116

This is Kino writing
>>
>>85844674
>going to be called something else but a massive retard
I didn't realize arguing "like an adult" meant writing like a fucking illiterate tard.
>>
>>85840542
>Do you bleed and seed?
>...
>You will.
>>
>>85844715
Is this the part where you pretend to be an aryan cinephile? Spare us the theatrics. You are as predictable as shit in downtown Pakistan.
>>
>>85844765
Proving my point with a dodge as blatant as his marvel cockriding. It was too much to expect an actual argument.
>>
>>85844674
Do you realize you're the only one sounding like a screeching child with all the ad hominem?
And the most glaring example of things that don't fit is the "Martha" scene. I get the idea behind it, I know what they're trying to say and I think it's fine, but the way it's written and executed just sets itself to be made fun of. Not to mention how Batman goes from Supermans deadly enemy who's been planning his murder for months to quipping buddy in a matter of minutes (both in actual running time and internal movie time).
That, and how Doomsday came about and what was its part in Luthor's plan. It all seems like it could've used another draft or two in order to make everything more cohesive and justified.
>>
>>85840542
"are you CIA?"
>>
"Save..... Martha......"
>>
>>85844784
>Save...Sneed...
>>
>>85844863
We've been over this a million times but what's another time going to hurt?

Do you realize where we are in Batman's fight against Superman? Did you pay attention to the surroundings? Did you pay attention to the imagery? Do you realize Batman becomes literally and figuratively forced to take off his mask in front of Superman?

And no, Doomsday does fit. And it fits way more and is way better developed than comic Doomsday that only serves to kill Superman and nothing else. This Doomsday actually ties into MoS. That's a whole film of build up. Which you deem abrupt.
>>
>"This is my world, you are my world."
>>
>>85844863
Doomsday's part in the plan was to be the distraction Lex used to keep Clark busy after he delivered Bruce's head.
>>
>>85842020
The movie isn't stating it as a fact, it's merely the belief of the character who says it.
>>
>>85845022
Love that line. Loved the graveside eulogy, too. Based Father Leone.
>>
>Is she with you?
>I thought she was with you?
Clapped so hard at that
>>
>>85844966
>Which you deem abrupt.
Yes, because he just comes up from Luthor's blood mixing with Kryptonian stuff because whatever. And what did Luthor plan to do with it? How did he plan to stop him if it killed Superman?

>>85844966
>Do you realize where we are in Batman's fight against Superman? Did you pay attention to the surroundings? Did you pay attention to the imagery? Do you realize Batman becomes literally and figuratively forced to take off his mask in front of Superman?
How is that related to what I said? You Snyder fans always talk about imagery but you don't realize the problems most people have lie elsewhere. Probably beacuse like Snyder, you only think a movie has to be pretty pictures and completely forget it's a narrative medium and also needs directing performances.
>>
File: funeral.jpg (90KB, 1397x647px) Image search: [Google]
funeral.jpg
90KB, 1397x647px
The dead shall live. My slain shall rise again. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust. For thy dew is like the dew of morning. And the earth shall give birth to her dead.
>>
>>85842141
That was one of my favorite lines too
>>
>>85840542
>you're
I'm not a line though
>>
>>85842234
That was a good line my catholic parents didnt really like it
>>
>>85845161
>How did he plan to stop him if it killed Superman?

Not him, but do you think Diana was just in Metropolis by coincidence?
>>
File: donkey.jpg (63KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
donkey.jpg
63KB, 1200x630px
>>85845161
>miss out on a vital aspect of the storytelling, the imagery
>b-but just ignore it it doesn't count as story
Holy shit the state of these plebs. This is what a decade of Marvel's trash does to the brain.
>>
This whole scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfIg8fXM-w
How can you mouthbreathers watch this crap, let alone pretend it's good? How do you manage to become such a mongoloid that you not only enjoy this tripe, but also obsess over it and make threads about it every day? It's baffling, please get help.
>>
>>85845278
>>miss out on a vital aspect of the storytelling, the imagery
Where did I say I missed out on the imagery? I'm saying everything else doesn't work.
>>
>>85844265
Its a giant fuck you to every alien species that thinks they can mess with mankind
>>
>>85845239
She was actually in a plane, just minutes away from leaving Metropolis when Doomsday got released. And even this was due to Luthor releasing Doomsday sooner than he planned to do it because his Batman v Superman plan failed.
>>
>>85842208
How DC references a classic film:
"Kent? Kent?! Where is he, Jenny, where is he?"
"I don't know."
"Clicks his heels three times goes back to Kansas I suppose."

How Marvel references a classic film:
"Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back™?!"
"Jesus Christ, Tony, how old is this guy?!"
>>
I did rewatch BvS and I must say I liked it better the second time. It still has major problems, tone, structure, character motivations and so on. It has some good ideas though, and the Batman stuff in the first half is pretty great. Snyder just went way too far on a few places.
>>
>>85844715
God speed goyim
>>
>>85845308
You are treating them as separate objects. The storytelling is not separate to the imagery. A brainlet like you might think it does. BvS does not. If you can't comprehend the visuals as part of the storytelling, don't comment on it. Stick to spamming Martha ad nauseum. You're better at it.
>>
>>85844265
Yes, it did have great lines like this, that's why it feels like undercooked rather than just shit writing. The potential was there, it just needed more work to make everything fit in a more natural way, so the narrative would flow better and the characters didn't seem to do things just because the plot needed them to. Let's hope Terrio had proper time to write the JL movie, although the trailer didn't seem very promising.
>>
>>85845365
>"Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back™?!"
Damn, this quip was a solid 9/10. I love how in this huge battle that is breaking the Avengers apart, we have this Spidey guy introduced two minutes prior completely killing any sense of tension with non-stop quips and retarded CGI animations. Worst part is that the same shiteaters that enjoy that are probably here nitpicking the slightest detail in BvS.
>>
>>85845294
batmans finally crazy
>>
>>85845425
>and the characters didn't seem to do things just because the plot needed them to.
Nah, that's a better description of Marvel's Civil War.

>Shit, we need a quick way for someone to act retarded
>Just brainwash him so we don't have to write any consequences for it
>Brilliant!
>>
>>85845393
No, you are the one that treats them as separate objects, implying that because imagery is good, the movie is good. If the acting, writing and editing don't work, the movie is not good, no matter how great the imagery is. All you Snyder fans do is resort to imagery every time somebody points out a problem with the movie completely unrelated, like I did. You asked me to give you examples of what I didn't like in the movie, I did and then you just change the subject and don't address any of my points.
You seem to be the kinda person who thinks a cinegrid is an argument to prove a movie's quality.
>>
>>85845354
What's closer, a plane leaving Metropolis or Paris? Her being that close lets Lex and his connections have her flight re-routed. Regardless of whether she'd still been in Metropolis or not, she was his answer to whichever "alien menace" survived the fight - Doomsday or the guy who just decapitated a billionaire.
>>
>>85845501
>Nah, that's a better description of Marvel's Civil War.
I thought Civil War was even worse than BvS because it was a cynical cashgrab that didn't attempt to do anything but set up sequels and spinoffs. This doesn't mean BvS wasn't bad.
>>
>>85845501
plus the fact that villain guy whatever his name was just randomly had access to unheard of disguise technology
>>
>>85845522
And the funny part is that you still haven't argued for why the editing is bad.

The editing is good. The writing is good. The acting is exceptional.

There. About as much substance there as there is in your "criticism". And the fact that you backtrack so hard after getting exposed so hard is mildly amusing.
>>
Hey dudes ignore the haters lets get back on topic
>i bet your parents taught you, you mean something that you're here for a reason my parents taught me a different lesson dying in the gutter for no reason at all, they taught me life only makes sense if you force it to.
>>
Buff adult male brooding, hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics.
>>
>drop it I'll kill her believe me I'll do it! "I believe you"
>>
File: 1490278481899.jpg (147KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
1490278481899.jpg
147KB, 1280x717px
Zack Snyder is bad because [a very specific and cherrypicked complaint taken out of context as presented within the film] and because [sublte Marvel cockriding] and also because [opinion words that are impossible to argue for and against] and I will also repeat this opinion for a hundred posts and then for a hundred days.
>>
>>85845686
Lol you're sad little hater
>>
>>85845559
>What's closer, a plane leaving Metropolis or Paris?
But she's leaving Metropolis for Paris. If it wasn't for his plan failing and him having to release Doomsday earlier than he planned, she would've been miles away and Doomsday would've had plenty of time to destroy everything before she, or any of the other metahumans to arrive. Let's not forget she literally was sitting on a plane when all the shit went down.
When you have to do all those mental gymnastics to make Luthor's plan work, you're in front of a badly written script.
A movie can have layers that can be discovered in repeated views, but any writer and director knows that most people just watch the movie once, therefore they have to make everything feel right enough for a single watch, while leaving subtelties to be found later on for those who re-watch the movies.
Take the Coes bros as an example. They include many foreshadowing and subtext in their movies that you start picking up in repeated viewings, but the first time you watch any of their films, they make complete sense and they work. That is proper filmmaking.
>>
>>85845755
You do realize that if Lex's plan did succeed he would never have to unleash Doomsday, right? Are you actually retarded?
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>85845617
One of my favorites isn't even a spoken line of dialogue:

>"Who are you? Where have you been?"

If everything else hadn't already driven home what a tough road Bruce had had, that one did. Twenty years with no one to look to for inspiration but himself and his dwindling circle of friends and allies.
>>
>>85845792
That's a good line. BvS makes so much more sense than The Dark Knight Returns. If either of Batman or Superman would crack, it would be Batman. He's the one having to deal with all the insanity of Gotham alone.
>>
>>85845755
You've been sippin that hater-aid
>>
>>85845868
It has come to a point where I'm starting to wonder about the mental health of these 2-3 posters that infect these threads daily spouting the same inane hatred days on end.

Hating something is tiresome. Atleast for sane people. But for this crowd, it seems more empowering than anything.
>>
>>85845826
>20 years in gotham alfred we've seen what promises are worth, how many good guys are left how many stayed that way
I wish we knew exactly what other heroes he was referring to
>>
SOMEONE tell snyder to put the "it's time you learn what it means to be a man" scene on youtube
>>
>>85845755
You're posting discussion whilst the replies will only be quick one offs as the majority of these people don't actually know a thing about film
>>
>>85845601
>haven't argued for why the editing is bad.
Yes, I did. How it shows that it only a matter of minutes they go from being deadly enemies to quipping friends. This is related to the writing, but probably moreso to the editing, jumping from one thing to the other without any middle ground.
It just feels like "I guess we're buddies now", like that Step Brothers scene. This is a failure on both the writing and editing.
>>
>>85845907
Some people just have a hard on for hating
>>
The bit about Lex keeping his father's study exactly the same, but considering flipping the picture of Satan being cast down for better accuracy.
>>
>>85845929
Or you don't want to answer to the replies that exposed you ignorant. You ignored the fact that Lex would NEVER unleash Doomsday if Batman had killed Superman. It's his last ace in the sleeve.
>>
>>85845925
>in just 7 days oh baby i can make you a man!
>>
>>85845931
And it's NOT abrupt if you actually pay attention to the imagery that more than tells you about just how far deep in Bruce's head we are now.

It all comes back to what I said earlier. You are literally too much of a brainlet to comprehend visual storytelling. Even if BvS has to show the very inside of Bruce, you still put your hands on your eyes and scream you see nothing. Don't blame the film you refuse to see. Blame yourself.
>>
>>85845783
Sure, but you say that his plan to stop Doomsday if he released it as planned, was to have Wonder Woman (and probably the rest of the JL) to stop it if it got to kill Superman, but in the movie's timeline, this happens only by chance because WW was actually going away from Metropolis and she wasn't contacted by Luthor yet. So, what exactly was his plan with Doomsday?
>>
>>85845931
Batmans way of apologizing to superman was him saving his mother they are cool after that its kinda like when your uncle used to molest you then take you out for ice cream after to make up for it
>>
>>85845868
I'm not "hating", I'm actually elaborating on my issues with this film. This is what discussion is.
Labeling anybody who doesn't like what you like and doesn't agree with you a "hater" is just fanboy bullshit.
>>
Why did Lex ask for zods body but showed a demonstration of him cutting his body with kryptonite..
>>
>>85843496
>wane, manner
noice.
>>
>>85846111
That wasn't him that was like government lab footage. That government guy present who was in Lex's pocket probably supplied it, or Lexcorp was able to request the footage.
>>
>>85843076
Holy shit. I didn't make that connection.
>>
>>85846111
He needed to the body to access the spaceship.

>>85846060
Her flight hadn't even lifted before Doomsday was released. She actually does go to fight Doomsday on her own. Lex would be making a correct read.
>>
>>85846110
Nigga you are a fucking hater you cant stand that we the fans enjoyed this movie this much to post are favorite lines so you come on here with that hater ass attitude you're straight sucker bro simple as that you are a fucking hater you don't like this movie don't come on here i didn't like home coming so i don't go own homecoming threads obviously you are to much of a loser ass hater you cant stand to see us enjoying are selves so you come here to talk shit just stop hating because nobody here cares about your hater ass remarks
>>
>>85846057
It is abrupt, because the movie spent 2 hours building Bruce's hatred for Superman, only to have him do a 180 in just a couple of minutes, with no inbetweens. Art is not only about what you're saying, but how you're saying it in order for people to get your message in the right way.
Hopefully, Terrio and Snyder aren't as retarded as you and instead of just claiming people didn't "get it", they realized what they did wrong and improved on it for JL.
>>
File: 1447704917935.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447704917935.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>85842648
>mfw people legitimately think John Kent is a bad character in these movies
B-b-but he was scared and flawed and didn't have all the answers and couldn't just give his son a slice of apple pie to say it'll all work out
>>
>>85845923
Well I take Dent as pretty much a given, but I also suspect that line is also a hint:

>"Twenty years in Gotham, Alfred. You've seen what promises are worth."
Dent.

>"How many good guys are left?"
His falling out with Grayson.

>"How many stayed that way?"
Maybe Dent, maybe corrupted Todd.
>>
>>85846265
>Her flight hadn't even lifted before Doomsday was released. She actually does go to fight Doomsday on her own. Lex would be making a correct read.
Oh yeah, because Lex had planned to release Doomsday just 5 minutes before the plane left. What a cunning bastard! It's almost as if he had read the script!
>>
>>85845692
that warehouse fight was so fucking good. It was a comic book springing to life.
>>
>>85842648
I don't get why his father didn't just came back home with Clark to his wife.
Beats living on a mountain.
>>
>>85846293
Bruce didn't do anything but prep-time himself into a confrontation with his own obsession.
>>
>>85846102
more like you thought your uncle used to molest you and you got him arrested and then you confessed in court that you just masturbate a lot.
>>
>>85846355
I really hope there's a Nightwing and Robin movie with Damian. I shit on the state of cape comics a lot but I always love the relationship between Dick and Damian. There's no need to introduce Tim Drake in between Damian. Damian allows you to introduce the League of Shadows and the Lazarus Pit, which organically weaves Jason's return back in to the narrative.
>>
>>85846355
Could be you are right
>>
>>85846302
pretty much.
His dad's vision in BvS said it out loud. It's tough being a hero, and there will always be people you cannot help.
>>
File: The Rock Connery.jpg (50KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
The Rock Connery.jpg
50KB, 1280x544px
>>85846293
Tell me, when Darth Vader converts back to the light side, just how long does that scene last?

Does it last hours? Does it last even minutes? It lasts mere seconds of him having to look at Luke dying. Do you spend hours of your pathetic existence whining about it being too sudden after "three films of evil Vader"?

No you don't. Because I don't know what it is, but there's something about BvS that attracts the biggest autistic haters on the planet. I'm guessing it's due to DC competing with Marvel for the same market.

Either way, we are given several minutes of screen time where we see Bruce push Superman deeper and deeper into his state of mind. We see the mask of Batman unveiled revealing a Bruce in tears. We see the frustration and hatred of Bruce exposed to Superman, removing all his previous fake pretenses. This is the true Bruce we see and this is the Bruce that will come face to face with the fact that he's about to become the man he hates the most in the world.

It takes a geniune emotionally stunted autist not to see how much of an impact it has on Bruce seeing him becoming his father's murderer. I honestly pity you. I hope for your family's sake you will one day be more than this useless hating shit. If not, then consider suicide.
>>
>>85846302
He didn't need to have all the answers, just raise his kid to know that if you have something to offer to society, and make the world a better place, you should do it. Not only if you have superpowers, but any type of talent or ability. The kind of overprotecting parenting Pa Kent displays in this movie is what creates the underachievers and NEETs of nowadays, which is what Clark was in MoS, until some alien came from outer space and forced him to do something (and even so, he was reluctant to do so). The problem is that in real life, there are no aliens coming out from the sky, and NEETs remain so for all their miserable existance.
>>
>>85846464
I agree. I hate to come off like I'm dumping on Tim, because I like him, but his personality's too similar to Dick's.
>>
>>85846376
Yeah it was that scene was so bad ass i loved how they had him using his grapple gun to fight like in the arkham games
>>
>>85846403
Lol
>>
>>85842234
>I genuinely thought the "If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good. And if he is all good, he cannot be all powerful." was great
Yeah, that shit was deep as fuck when Epicurus said it in like 300 BC.
>>
>>85846453
Ahaha nigga you mad little bitch
>>
>>85846261
>>85846265
But they don't have the kryptonite, Lex has it.
>>
>>85846505
Dare I say, marlels just got destroyed?
>>
>>85846498
I love this Pa Kent, and I love the way they've been using him.

Does anyone know if the rumor I heard about him having at least a scene in JL is true?
>>
>>85846505
You hit the nail on the head like my said he saves supermans mom to make up for not being able to have saved his own mother
>>
>bats tells mama kent that he is with her son
>she says that she noticed because of the cape.
that scene was so heartwarming. Batman at his best, and mama kent being happy because her son made a friend. :)
>>
>>85846505
Well said, DChad.
>>
>>85846505
Holy shit we get it. Its just fucking stupid.
>>
>>85846505
wtf I hate marvel now?
>>
>>85846526
Pa already knew Clark would change the world. He knew Clark was altruistic enough to always put himself in harms way regardless of the consequences. He tried to teach him patience and caution because he knew his son's power and heart would get him him killed one day, and lo and behold, it did.
>>
>>85843076
The world didn't deserve Snyder.
>>
>>85846631
They had teeny bits of it, like enough for a scalpel edge. Lex had the meteorite which was big enough to do something like make a spike or large bullet out of.
>>
File: angus.jpg (138KB, 838x1237px) Image search: [Google]
angus.jpg
138KB, 838x1237px
>>85842273
It was even better in the movie Snyder ripped it off from.
>>
>>85846526
I wanted to hit him back dad " i know son part of me wanted you to hit him back too but the man you become good or bad is gonna change the world"
>>
>>85846505
>all that reddit spacing
just go back already
>>
>>85846505
>It lasts mere seconds of him having to look at Luke dying.
This was actually building up from the ending of Empire Strike Back when he shows mercy towards him that he didn't show for others, and even offers him to join him in the dark side instead of killing him because, as he reveals, he's his father. You actually have a whole movie inbetween those two moments, and when you see Return of the Jedi, you're well aware that it's an emotional duel between a father and a son, and that both characters are conflicted about it.

And again, we all know and understand why Batman and Superman became friends, we already knew that was going to happen even before the movie was released. The problem, as with most of the movie, doesn't lie on the ideas themselves but the execution.
>>
>>85846787
It's ok you can take your butt salva and leave the thread you lost the narrative here.
>>
>>85846684
Yeah that scene was good
>>
>>85846733
I don't think you get what I'm saying. Lex asked for the body then proceeds to show footage of him cutting the body.
>>
>>85846718
Even more than that. He understood that Clark would change the world in ways no one ever had, and ways it would take a grown-ass man to deal with responsibly.
>>
>>85846853
not of him. its previous footage where they open zod up with a krypton scalpel.
>>
>>85846780
Yes, but all that is undermined by the line where he implies he maybe should've let those school kids drown, and when he refuses to let him save the dog, and then himself. This is reinforced with the "you don't owe this world a thing" line from Ma Kent in BvS. They just raised some shitty selfish snowflake who can't even feel right even when he's helping people.
>>
>>85843647
Pretty sure no one has ever "lied" about this. It's pretty fucking common knowledge. Is he autistic?
>>
File: 1495915685647.jpg (400KB, 1180x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1495915685647.jpg
400KB, 1180x1180px
>>
>>85846877
*kryptonite
>>
When did the nightmares stop "when i met your mother, she taught me there was still good in this world"
>>
>>85846894
yes.
That's the entire point.
>>
>>85846818
Is that supposed to be a sentence? Fuck off you cancerous underag shitskined twat.
>>
>>85846877
>>85846912
But than he later ask to take Zods body to experiment with meaning he couldn't have done the experiments.
>>
>>85846877
Yeah, this.

Lexcorp loaned them the fragment they had then got it back. In a way, it served to set up the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" game he was playing with the Senators.
>>
>>85846901
Why are tumblrinas from /co/ so bad at making memes?
>>
>>85846967
>Lexcorp loaned them the fragment they had then got it back. In a way, it served to set up the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" game he was playing with the Senators.
Top kek. I almost took this discussion seriously too. You guys didn't make the movie, stop trying to fill in the gaps the writers should've done.
>>
>>85846971
/co/ hates snyder, newfag
>>
>>85841905
This one.
>>
>>85847011
>I almost took this discussion seriously too.
Why would you ever do that? This sad little faggot makes these threads all day every day.
He's easy to spot because he's a blatant samefag, and makes the same three defenses over and over again
1) U just didnt get it/2smart4u
2) Marvel Shill
3) Pajeet
That's the limit of his dialectic ability. He's an actual schizoid autist that would bring shame to his race if they weren't still shitting in streets.
>>
>>85846894
That's him hinting at the lie all democracies tell themselves, especially America. We like to pretend there isn't a government beyond public accountability, but when your black budget dwarfs your "transparent" one, who can possibly believe it? Yet, we still turn out for the stage show just like clockwork.
>>
>>85847045
Why the fuck is /co/ombr cross posting cancer calling anyone a newfag?
WHO THE FUCK
>>
>>85847089
take your meds faggot
>>
File: 1498908707966.png (629KB, 663x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498908707966.png
629KB, 663x366px
>>85847089
>/co/omblr

oh so you're new and retarded
>>
>>85846889
Do you not understand that his parents partly wanted him to be a hero and partly wanted him to just be a normal person
Clark has the power to save people but should he? He doesn't owe this world a thing he deserves a chance at a normal life but then again if does have the power to save why shouldn't he like mama clark says be their hero be their symbol or be none of it you don't owe this world a damn thing you never did deep down inside clark is a hero though because he understand that a man like that has the power to do good should do it
>>
>>85847089
>>85847045
>>85846971
/co/ is actually pretty racist, to the point of cancer.
>>85847077
They think the movie is literally flawless.
>>
>>85847011
Well here's the thing - it's clearly what happened. They flat-out say they loaned it to the team keeping Zod's body. We're watching footage of what they discovered with it before they returned it to Lexcorp.
>>
>>85847181
can you pull up the scene please?
>>
>>85847226
>>85847226
he says it right after the "muh daddy ate crackers and threw flowers in front of tyrants."
>>
>>85847226

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4cJb25uzcU

Turns out they didn't even *loan* it. They took it there, so it was never out of their possession to begin with.
>>
File: campbell.jpg (61KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
campbell.jpg
61KB, 750x480px
>>85847234
stop projecting you fucking materialist

you don't deserve christkino
>>
>>85847356
they get more triggered at race changing characters than /tv/
>>
>>85847321
He is an inspiration to me.
>>
>>85847318
I like how Eisenberg's delivery at the beginning contrasts with how we see him through the rest of the action - no tics, no stifles, no verbal stalls. It sets up the backwards reveal of just exactly how much information he's keeping to himself through the entire film. He's literally stifling himself from letting it all out.
>>
>>85847356
>us
>grouping yourself with the worst board ever
Why should I give you any time or respect if you can't respect even yourself?
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (44KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
44KB, 480x384px
>>85847419
Me too. I love this man.
>>
>>85847419
>>85847537
>that time when he killed off Superman's greatest friends on-screen for shock value
pure kino
>>
>>85846950
>>85846901
>>85846707
You have to go back
>>
>>85843211

why do you think that?
>>
>>85847616
>Jimmy Olsen
>supermans greatest friend
stop crying crocodile tears
>>
The whole "men are still good" speech was great.
>>
My only grip with the movie is that Lex didn't scream "HE IS" just before his ding ding. That'd be pretty cool.
>>
>>85847760
yes
>>
>>85847730
I love that speech and the imagery that accompanies it.
>>
>>85847697
>You had an hour, now it's less.
It's like telling someone who's eating a hot dog "you had a whole hot dog, now you've got less". It's just obvious and dumb. Again, it reads much worse than it sounds in the movie, but it's still pretty weak.
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (162KB, 1746x1318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
162KB, 1746x1318px
>>85847803
By not having Aspergers
>>
>>85847800
Until that moment, Clark didn't even know he was on a timer. Lex just cranked the timer and never once referenced it till that moment. He gave Clark his own personal Dunkirk soundtrack.
>>
>>85847800

It's not a statement of the obvious though, it's a chastisement. For all Clark's bluster he hasn't changed anything, Lex is asserting his control, stating that things are still the way he made them be.
>>
>>85847800
He was trying to say that all this time Supes was listening to his rambles he was losing precious time
>>
>>85847803

They want which is why they haven't replied.
>>
>>85846950
t. marlel
>>
>>85846800
you do realize that sheev wanted luke to join them as well right?
>>
>>85847949
>we
wuz
television n film
>>
File: IMG_0529.jpg (130KB, 2048x978px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
130KB, 2048x978px
>>85846800
Look at this image and tell me it means nothing. I dare you. Bruce never hated Clark. It's where all his conflict comes from. His grief needs a target, and this time the only target left is a man he knows is on the side of the angels.
>>
>>85840542
>"You're too good for me, Alfred."
>"Yes sir, I am."
Or pretty much anything else Alfred said. Irons is GOAT.
>>
>tfw the movie was so strangely coloured that I couldn't understand batman was preserving robin's cape.
>>
>>85848133
Alfred seems like an older brother to bruce.
I love the new dynamic.
>when he hopes that some girl will make a nice wife for bruce right before Bruce meets wonder woman.
>>
>>85848133
>"Since the age of seven, you've been to the art of deception like Mozart to the harpsichord, but you've never been too hot at lying to me."

This might be the single-most Alfred line to make it into a movie.
>>
File: 1496994667288.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496994667288.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>85846526
>this guy
Pa Kent was concerned for his sons safety. Not to mention all the Christ imagery, you can tell that the Kent family is a Christian household, as I would assume Smallville predominantly is as well, from the cross Martha wears in her movies.

Now let think, what happened to the one guy who had 'superpowers'? Oh ya, society tortured and crucified him.

Pa kent knew it was inevitable that Clark would eventually be in the lime light, but he wanted him to discover himself, and not let himself be swallowed in guilt of unwanted responsibility of 'protecting the world' just to have yourself be killed.
>>
Has there been any further word on the Krypton show? I really want to see the history fleshed out.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (24KB, 487x451px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
24KB, 487x451px
>>85848639
Its kinda Kryptic, no?
>>
>>85848766
OK, yeah. (You) earned this.
>>
>tons of actually good lines (most of it from Batman)
>tons of actually god-tier scenes
>somehow movie is total mess and two days of quiptron tier shit
Is it Snyder's fault, isn't it?
>>
>>85848935
I think David Goyer had a big hand in it sucking too, but nobody ever mentions him for some reason. That guy gets a free pass for ruining superhero movies too much.
>>
>>85849007
I remember Goyer and I know that he was fucking shit for years. But no one remember writers, anon. And also, director is responsible for them. He could just throw Goyer's shit away, but he didn't. Affleck had to bring Terrio on board to clean up all this shit at least a little.
>>
>>85844730
Explain, I don't understand
>>
>>85849235
Not him, but Goyer seems to be an incredibly uneven writer. Go check out his IMDB. He either hits it out of the park, or he doesn't even seem to try.
>>
>>85846505

marvel just got BTFO'd
>>
>>85849329
He was good long time ago. Last time he was good only because Nolan's brother cleaned up all his shit. Just check last solo Goyer's movies. It's FUCKING TRASH.
>>
WHERE IS SHE!

Jesus, Supes. Never seen him like that. Threw me off for a second.
>>
>>85850246
I know. Pissed off Superman is fucking scary, and he should be.
>>
File: 1495385114488.gif (2MB, 245x340px) Image search: [Google]
1495385114488.gif
2MB, 245x340px
>>85850488
the rooftop scene with lex is straight fucking kino
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (190KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
190KB, 736x736px
>>85849235
My bad. Thought you were asking about something else.

After Lois confronts Lex about having linked him to the smear campaign and the bombing(all circumstantial, mind you), Lex shrugs it off and says that will all just blow away "like sand in the desert," then he launches into that little bit about circles and triangles. It's veiled reference to money, but it's also a reference to A.R.G.U.S., the government project that the Suicide Squad reports to.

Incidentally, in Greek mythology, Argus is a giant with a hundred eyes, and that's what Lex is - their corporate tech giant, spying on literally everyone. See >>85844730.

In their search for metahumans, it's Lexcorp that's providing them with their info.
>>
>>85850527
the funniest thing is, nearly every scene is very good as everyone on youtube is slobbering all over it.
>>
>>85851034
I think it's going to turn out exactly like we fans have been saying - appreciation of this movie is just going to keep on growing as more people come to understand it. People aren't used to having to "digest" CMBs like this.
>>
>>85843861
The mansion Bruce broods in, it was burned down
>>
File: 1501796244652.jpg (27KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1501796244652.jpg
27KB, 239x211px
>>85840542
>>
>>85850488
Pissed off Superman could be much more awesome and scary if he wasn't broody angry angst loner from the begining. Looking at nice friendly guys being angry is much more intersting, you know.
>>
>>85840542
>saying your mothers first name with your dying breath to force a plotpoint
>>
Here's one.

Which scene do you think could have been cut to make the film flow better?

Did we really NEED to have that 5 minute scene where Supes is on the mountain? Is the nightmare sequence absolutely necessary?
>>
>so you came back to die with your city
>No, I came back to stop you
>>
>>85851275
>fo...you came BAK to die wirh your city?
>NO...I CAME BHAK..TO SHROP YU
>>
>>85851248
The nightmare sequence was good because it hints at much more darker things in the universe without doing a post credits scene. It shows how deranged bruce is, imagining a world with superman.
and it gets better when you realize that it's not a dream.
>>
>>85845294
It's actually a spot on reaction of a permanently fucked up man who lost his parents and obsesses over them. The realization of superman's humanity and a chance to finally "save Martha" made him doubt his motives and made him change his tune.
>>
File: Spiderquip 1.png (234KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderquip 1.png
234KB, 350x400px
>>85851380
don't bother.
autists don't understand unless it's a QUIP
>>
when supermans dad is giving his speech on the mountain talking about cakes. dude has an obsession with cake. prolly says the word cake 8 times.
>>
>>85851551
his mom made the cake for him.
>>
>>85840736
this
"tell me....do you bleed?"
>>
>>85851631
It was much better in trailer though. In the movie it was like
>I-I'll show y-you!
>>
>>85851631
the line seems silly but then you hear it in the movie and it fits perfectly.
Super man has probably never bled in his life right until when bat cuts him with the spear.
>>
>>85851227
>thinking Bruce didn't just hear what he needed to hear
>>
>>85851602
no shit
>>
>>85851218
Nice, friendly guy spent most of the movie preoccupied with pretty much everything Lex said in the first minute of their conversation. It's why his smile falters at the beginning of the rescue montage and only returns when he comes back and rescues Lois.
>>
>the way they are trying to present superman in the JL trailer
This universe is trash
>>
>>85851752
see, when he says cake, he means that ghost dad is missing ghost grandma.
>>
>>85851673
seems like pretty serious taunt in the movie
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (45KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
45KB, 630x630px
>>85851810
Let me guess, you're talking about the "beacon" speech from Bruce.

See, we've been telling you guys for nearly two years that perception versus reality was a leitmotif in this film, and it's true right down to the way Clark sees things, too. All he sees is extremes - those who hate him and those who worship him. The voice-overs speak to the truth. So does his mom. So do the on-lookers like the oil rig crew and the kid and his mom who can't understand the polarized, divisive hate they're seeing on television.

The end shows the truth. The vast majority didn't see him as a god or a devil(not yet); they just saw him as a guy trying to do the right thing.
>>
>>85851939
>Superman says to get lost
>Batman without a single threat in his eyes asks "Do you bleed" like he is some kind of fan who wants to know about his icon
>Superman flies away
>Y-you w-will!
>>
>>85852038
All I got from this is that Snyder is a hack. It doesn't matter what the characters in the movie feel if the audience can't feel it too.
>>
>>85852044
>he makes superman bleed.
>>
File: IMG_0577.jpg (93KB, 860x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.jpg
93KB, 860x364px
>>85852112
I want the Wayne family to be descendants of Leonidas now.
>>
>>85843383
Writing clever quips and one liners and puns is easy. Framing them in a good movie is not so easy. BvS was a traInwreck.
>>
>>85852112
>because DCEU Superman is braindead arrogant retard who has no idea how to dodge a slow grenade
>or use his heat vision to just melt shitty metal bucket a little so Bruce would be unable to move
>>
>>85852227
>Why didn't the eagles fly the ring to mordor?
Super man doesn't give a shit about grenades. He was toying with it until he got hit by the kryptonite. It sapped away his powers and Batman kept him on the back foot ever since.
>>
>>85852227
>He dodges an exploding truck, people give him shit.
>He catches an explosive grenade, people still give him shit.
>He doesn't risk melting the man inside the suit when he knows that the simplest solution would just be to laser his head off and fly it to Lex.

Life imitates art.
>>
>>85842208
>Martin,
Luther king?

>Robert
?

>and John."
Lennon?

t.brainlet
>>
>>85852375
Do you know the meaning of the "arrogant"?
And
>use his heat vision to just melt shitty metal bucket a little so Bruce would be unable to move
Still stands.
Also he could just fly above Bruce and Bat will not be able to do shit.
Also superspeed?
There were reasons in Millershit why Supes can't take Bruce. But there is not a single one in DCEU except Superman being arrogant retard.
>>
>>85852416
>He dodges an exploding truck which leads to millons of property damage and probably deaths
>It's the same if he dodge grenade in empty area with fucking boxes
Also
>Superman being so unskilled that can't use his heat vision properly
Batfags never change
>>
>>85852477
Yeah, other than the fact that he didn't want to have to kill him.

Everything you're talking about here is equally true in DKR.

>Doesn't disable Bruce from orbit
>Can't dodge a k-arrow
>>
>>85852565
So, did you forget about nuclear explosion near Supes?
>>
can you imagine if marvel redditors made a thread like this about CW? it would be all quips
>>
70 ip
280 post

So 4 post by shill?
>>
>>85852534
Boxes? They were on a rooftop. Who's to say where that thing goes? It's like you couldn't stop texting long enough to take it all in.

>millions of property damage
Yeah, let's focus on a couple of million dollars to repair a parking deck instead of the existential threat to mankind. Good prioritization.
>>
File: 1498253238176.png (99KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498253238176.png
99KB, 250x239px
>>85852612
I know, i hate fun too
>>
>>85852603
Yeah, and I remember him sucking a rain forest dry while praying to Mother Earth, too. Dem allegoricals, mane.
>>
File: 1491077393625.webm (3MB, 800x333px) Image search: [Google]
1491077393625.webm
3MB, 800x333px
>tfw you enjoy bvs threads more than any other /tv/ thread (not counting lotr)
>>
>>85852666
You're just proving my point about actions of Supes being pointless. He could dodge grenade and it will be end of the battle. But
>hehe, look, I can catch it xD
>I don't need my superspeed or any other superability xD
>MAAAAAAAAAARHTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Yeah, let's focus on a couple of million dollars to repair a parking deck instead of the existential threat to mankind. Good prioritization.
And him dodging truck didn't help him prevent this threat in any way. He could just stop truck instead of just dodging it. There will not be a single change in this battle except building will be still standing.
>>
>>85852779
the movies are actual comic book movies, not comic book IP based blockbusters. I get the same vibe from DCEU films as I got from Raimi's spiderman.
>>
>>85852651
it's been confirmed that a dc shill emulates discussion from his phone
>>
>>85852829
why the fuck would he want to dodge a grenade?
As far as he knows the grenade is useless. Batman is getting desperate and is going to surrender when superman breaks all his toys.
>>
>>85852880
Because there can be some specific gas that can harm him? Retard.
>>
>>85852858
this. People can only like marvel movies.
>>
>>85852779
>not counting lotr
>liking lord of the /lit/ rejects threads
Do you watch game of thrones too kid?
>>
>>85852951
>specific gas that superman doesn't know exists and there has been no in universe indication of existing.
>>
>>85852976
>/lit/
kek
>>
>>85852840
What shitty comic books have you been reading? Tower of babel?
>>
File: 1488814634582.jpg (21KB, 480x242px) Image search: [Google]
1488814634582.jpg
21KB, 480x242px
>>85852976
you need to go back >>>/reddit/
>>
>>85852981
>No in universe indication of existing
Well, who's fault it that? Maybe he should do some research of goddamn ship instead of crying in the corner for the half of the movie?
>>
>>85853271
Research of what? With what? And with what notion?
>>
>>85853271
Why the fuck would superman research about a ship?
>>
>>85853335
>there is ship of my last species
>yeah, probably nothing interesting
>>
>>85843754
>>85851188
>>85844366
there's an article that come out before bvs describing extended and deleted scenes
one of them is an implied connection between robin's suit and the burnt down manor with leto's laugh

aside from the world-building, it is redundant, so it didn't make it
>>
>I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.
>>
>>85853499
He knows everything there is to know about krypton and his species thanks to jorel. What has this got to do with kryptonite as even the kryptonians had know idea about its effects on them
>>
>>85853499
I don't know if you noticed or not, but other than his dad's deleted digital ghost, the only thing Clark's seen if his people were remorseless genocidal monsters. I wouldn't be in a hurry to learn more about them, either.
>>
>>85853592
Good moments for sure shame it was drowned out by a tsunami of shit
>>
>>85853616
>>85853621
>hmm, if only there can be some specific mineral that can be forged into weapon against me so I'll be forced to obey orders of some mr autismo
>>
>>85853689
Is there a mineral that forces that sort of shit out of you?
>>
>>85852460
The kennedys
>>
>>85853728
John Kennedy sure but i dont think robert Kennedy was as influential to be worth a mention
>>
>>85853712
Nah, just enjoying the view of you being so mad and losing the argument so hard that you use ad hominem
>>
>>85853689
>A mineral that no one knows about or its properties until lex starts experimenting with it
You're right, superman definitely should have known about it and done something about it too
>>
>its over deadshot i don't want to do this infront of your daughter
>>
>>85853867
And Lex started experimenting with it because he started research. Clark was too busy fucking Lois and killing people.
>>
>blah ba blah blah blah all that chit chats gonna get you hurt
>>
>>85853928
So you agree, he was too busy?
>>
>>85853822
That wasn't an ad hominem. It was a rhetorical question inviting you to ceaselessly search the world and all recorded knowledge until you had verified beyond all reason that no one could ever force your compliance with said mineral.

In other words, it was me enticing you to contemplate the nature of a black swan. Thanks for playing, though.
>>
>>85846889
>but all that is undermined by the line where he implies he maybe should've let those school kids drown
that's not what happens
for this to be true at face value, jonathan would have to have said, point blank, "maybe" and continue on
that is not what happens

clark himself suggests it, as a SIMPLISTIC SOLUTION TO THEIR SOCIAL CONUNDRUM, and jonathan says 'maybe' WHILE LOOKING DOWN AND AWAY, clearly not comfortable with the idea

IMMEDIATELY clark starts getting more restless, and jonathan is shown softening his tone and getting closer to clark and explaining why they are experiencing what they are experiencing, which leads to THE ACTUAL FUCKING POINT OF THE SCENE where clark asks "did god make me like this"
so the 'maybe' scene complains are bullshit,
1- the scene is not about that at all, its about a young clark coming to terms with the world he lives in, only to be confronted with the truth, or at least the partial truth of himself
2- the complaints around the scene are based on a total distortion of the scene, as i said above, the scene doesn't even end there, but people present it as the point of the scene
also, "you don't owe this world a thing"

he doesn't, superman isn't an indentured servant, and how ironic... this is another example of the same thing we saw above with 'maybe'...

anon, you damn well know that the full quote is "Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be. Or be none of it. You don’t owe this world a thing. You never did." so why are you taking it out of context??
>>
>>85854190
>"Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything

Thats a quote by martha though
>>
>>85849055
terrio and affleck arrived separately, terrio beforehand
>>
>>85846505
>whining about it being too sudden after "three films of evil Vader"?
>
>No you don't.

I don't hold star wars to a level of infallibility like everyone else does to stroke their nostalgia boner, so yes, I do.
>>
>>85854270
the post i replied to references both quotes
>>
>>85853928
>why doesn't superman have a giant corporation that is doing research on killing him working for him.
>>
>>85854619
>why didn't Superman just fly the eagles to Mordor?
>>
>>85854104
Yeah, too busy being useless faggot. >>85854619
>implying Superman needs it to do research
Filthy casuals
>>
>>85847616
That guy was a secret agent, high chance that Jimmy Olsen was just an alias he was using
>>
File: IMG_0279.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>85854727
Yep. Totally useless.
>>
someone should make a video of all the complaints of superman in bvs and put all the instances in comics of superman not being 'bright,happy,fun" or whatever the fuck else power fantasy bvs didn't satisfy
>>
>>85854809
>literally the reason of the explosion
Not just useless, but harmful
>>
>>85854799
I'm hoping he's introduced for real as Jenny's cousin. She already works for the planet. Would be awesome to find out the CIA borrowed his name because he's a war photographer.
>>
>>85854823
Just read the comics faggot. Current ones, for example.
>>
>>85854875
>CIA borrowed his name
didn't know the cia did this
>>
>>85854896
For a cover identity? Yeah, I could see them doing that.
>>
>>85854936
>For a cover identity? Yeah, I could see them doing that.
do they
>>
File: 1499151879338.jpg (160KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1499151879338.jpg
160KB, 1080x1349px
>>85852227
People shoot Superman all the time. He takes the hits because he can. He literally carried the world on his shoulder. So what's a grenade going to do?

Well, the grenades were lined with lead (read the BvS technical guide) to hide the kryptonite inside.
>>
>>85854875
>I-it wasn't real Jimmy Olsen, guys, it's his cia bother, haha. Don't be mad pls.
How much shit WB need to clean up after Snyder and Goyer?
>>
>>85855042
nothing, moviegoers need to clean up their desire for endless fanfic
>>
>>85843255
i like the song
luthor and wondy get the best songs in bvs

name one memorable song in any other capeshit
>>
>>85853044
Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns.
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (1MB, 2048x1472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.jpg
1MB, 2048x1472px
Good bread, DCbros.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.