[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please try not to laugh at the image

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: pickle rick for the win!.gif (86KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
pickle rick for the win!.gif
86KB, 640x450px
What shows have jumped the shark (other than Happy Days) blatantly and were proud of it?
>>
Supernatural is perfectly content with absurdness
>god's dead lol
>third brother lol
>your mom is alive LOL
>an episode about the television show "Supernatural"
>>
>>85838296
>an episode about the television show "Supernatural"

I can't believe I forgot about this
>>
>>85838163
Family Guy on their first episode back
>>
>>85838163
Wait a second.. is that a pickle???
>>
>>85838163
i am sorry i loled (laugh out louded) to this image becaue pickel rick is very funny
>>
>>85838163
epic, epic for the win
>>
>>85838387

That was a weird episode with the whole "God isn't real in your world, haha XD"
>>
is that rick as a pickle haha?
>>
File: Sr1nFWh.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px)
Sr1nFWh.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
here's your shoes bro
>>
>>85838163
>PICK
>PICK
>PICK
>PICKLE RICKLE
FTW
T
W

sincerly, my sides
>>
Fill in the blank:

I'M PICKLE __________!
>>
Is pickle rick /our guy/?
>>
>reddit and memey
kys
>>
>>85841178
the thread is about show creators intentionally ruining their content. no one is unironically promoting r&m

they admitted that the scripts are written without jokes and they go to the women to write all the jokes after. they’re making this shit well aware that it’s going to be horrible, but loved

they started doing this when it became obvious reddit was their main audience
>>
>>85841178
Wrong thread
>>
>>85838296
I really miss tv shows having these crazy ass specials. Used to happen a lot before the 00's
>>
You guys are pathetic. First you all say it's shit, then when there's new ones you say it's jumped the shark, implying it was good before. How retarded are you guys?
>>
>pickle posting is slowly supplanting baneposting

This is the future we chose
>>
>morty mum looking for her wooden phallus
>sees gherkin richard
>"this is good"

HO
>>
>>85841310
Source?
>>
absolutely no chance. just another garbage FOTM gimmick
>>
>>85843867
>/tv/ is one person
>>
File: 1331137639159.jpg (16KB, 499x306px)
1331137639159.jpg
16KB, 499x306px
>>85841310
>they admitted that the scripts are written without jokes and they go to the women to write all the jokes after.

what
>>
Is pickle rick jumping the shark or is it indicative of a more absurdist turn in a show that focuses mostly in nihilism and existentialism?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.