[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite Alien movie /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Alien_Resurrection.jpg (313KB, 500x578px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Resurrection.jpg
313KB, 500x578px
>>
in b4 prometheus. if you type prometheus your mother will die in her sleep tongiht
>>
The first one ok. Anything else is just fanfiction memes. Just like SAW.
>>
>>85838965

How though anon? There are a TON of redeemable qualities in the sequels including Covenant.
>>
>>85838965
HUH
The series most distinguishing feature is that they're all completely different genres and movies
>>
>>85838146
Alien Covenant was a good movement (not perfect) trying to come back to the franchise
Prometheus, correct but Lindelof just almost shit all over the place
Alien Resurrection is a good and entertaining fanfic
Alien 3 is underrated gem
Aliens is based Cameron science-fiction action FILME
Alien horror greatest-one
>>
Alien is the best and the rest is all shit
>>
>>85840130

REALLY agreeable points here but wish Alien Resurrection would get more respect.
>>
File: 1468698066179.png (248KB, 449x500px)
1468698066179.png
248KB, 449x500px
>>85839626
>including Covenant
Covenant is literally irredeemable. I never thought I'd live to see the day Ridley Scott himself made an Alien movie that was worse than Resurrection. Funny how things turn out.
>>
>>85840279
That's more than you're going to get out of the average person. It does have some genuinely good stuff in it though, better of what a fan fiction label says.
>>
>>85838146
Original alien really lets you soak up the wonderful world they build, from waking up as a space trucker to the eerie exploration of the alien space craft to the horror filled second half.
It all feels so real, the sets, the dialogue, acting, etc. not movieƩ at all. Really organic, the guy in a suit also makes up for the best alien.

Aliens is an awesome action movie but Alien takes the cake.
The original alien is still to me the scariest one, forget the happy birthday shot, the way it fondles lambert before gutting her off screen only for Ripley to hear her panthing on the com as if it's playing with the pshyce of its victims along with the scene it crawls / sleeps in a corner of the ship Ripley escapes in is just offsetting, much more than cgi aliens flip flopping around.
part 3 did nothing for me, it's depressing as fuck, resurrection shouldn't exist, those dumb raptor aliens and hybrid alien babby being sucked out the space window is just comical.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.