[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: 1251261236.png (2MB, 1982x832px) Image search: [Google]
1251261236.png
2MB, 1982x832px
HOW THE FUCK DOES HOMECOMING HAVE A HIGHER RATING FOR THE AUDIENCE?

YOU TELLING ME MOST DIDN'T ENJOY FIRST SPIDERMAN?

That's one of the best emotional super hero movies ever.

What emotion did Homecoming have? NONE from what I remember. That was just a dumb generic cash grab and yet fucking 90% liked it and it only got 22 negative reviews when it deserves way more.
>>
>>85837004
Inflation.
>>
>caring about this
grow up
>>
Homecoming was a better movie
Deal with it
>>
File: Cus_enjoying_herself.png (1MB, 1583x853px) Image search: [Google]
Cus_enjoying_herself.png
1MB, 1583x853px
>34 million ratings

Wow that's kind of impressive. Iron man and Avengers only have a million ratings.
>>
>>85837139
Why did such a pure angel got stuck into a shitty jobber universe?
>>
>>85837004
Spidey 2002 was way before audience score on RT was even a thing.

So it's random autistic users going back and rating it, and evidently 1/3 of these people believe that every superhero movie before Iron Man was trash.
>>
people enjoyed a not awful movie, better start cutting myself.
>>
>>85837004
>34,295,782 ratings for Spider-Man
vs
>85,116 ratings for Spider Man Reboot II: Dawn of Iron Man

Also there are a lot of fanboys these days who will blindly give positive reviews to a franchise's movie even if it's not very good (just look at the audience scores for Man of Steel)
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (2MB, 1920x776px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
2MB, 1920x776px
>>85837129
>Homecoming was a better movie
>>
>>85837004
Ratings don't mean anything. You must understand, since the rise of the internet for normies all of popular culture has become professional wrestling. It's all fake.
>>
>>85837004
Fuck your nostalgia
>>
I'd imagine that a lot of those scores were given years after the movie came out. Some people probably thought that the older movie didn't age as well and preferred the newer movie/special effects.
People just want pretty colors and a bunch of characters they recognize.
>>
>>85837270
? It was miles better retard
>>
>>85837237
Homecoming is good though.

Honestly and sincerely, it was a great cinema experience. One of the best I've had.

Granted, maybe I won't have as high an opinion of it when I watch it on the small screen, but I saw it day after release in leciester square in London and the atmosphere was great and everyone loved it.
>>
>>85837509
I'm not saying that Homecoming isn't good, just that it isn't as good as Raimi's first Spider-Man. It's a solid movie, but it doesn't come close to the "original".
>>
>>85837270
>Has no arguments
>Just posts a shitty screenshot
Everytime
>>
>>85837533
I think it's more enjoyable than Raimi1, although maybe not as good yeah
>>
>>85837004
AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO WILL SAVE US
>>
>sjws cant manipulate reviews after completely bombs
>decide to flood it with user reviews
>literally means nothing
>same fucking shit as user r eviews on metacritic which any 12 year old cuck can sit there spamming 1.0's all day or 5.0's
>>
I fucking heard that in spiderman homecoming they had a scene where they referred the Washington monument as being made by slaves,
Is this fucking true???
>>
>>85837129
>There are people who genuinely believe this
Pls tell me how it's better than the Raimi films
>>
I remember alot of people being butthurt over it for
>it is not like in muh cum mics!!!
I remember it because I went to watch lilo stich after it and it was awesome
>>
>>85837004
Going against (((Disney))) = Career Suicide.

That's why you always give Disney films a -23% to their original score.
>>
The only person I know who thinks Homecumming is better that Raimi Spidey is my 14 year old cousin. Needless to say her taste is trash.
Says a lot about this board's love for Marvel.
>>
>>85837908
Yes, but its a joke.

As in, its not played in a preachy way. Its literally just there to make you think "haha this girl is fucking odd".
>>
The only people who've rated Homecoming are the people who paid to see it in the cinema, primarily fans. While Spider-man has 35M ratings. Which means anyone who's ever seen it while browsing channels has rated it. Which also includes a lot of kids who've grown up on MCU and probably found the original to be dated or even amateurish.

DESU ~3.5/5 is a fair rating for Spider-man. It's the 4.3 for Homecoming that's acomplete joke.
>>
>>85837908
Yes, but it's not really that serious.

As in, it's a bullshit "have your cake and eat it thing", where a political talking point isn't provided with 100% seriousness so niggas online can say it was a joke, when infact it is a preachy political point. But honestly it's literally just there to make you think "haha this girl is a fucking cunt"
>>
>>85837004
Homecoming was better then Spiderman 1 desu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlQrg08AF1U&t=108s
>>
Toby McGuire should never have played Spiderman.

New Spiderman is better than the beta cuck actor that was Toby.
>>
>>85838331
Peter is supposed to be a beta cuck. Tony fit the role perfectly.
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>85838281
lol @ all those high-schoolers
>>
Movie reviews weren't AS politicallly motivated back then, they were more honest. The result is Mediocre movies having inflated ratings today
>>
New spider man movie was shit
I couldn't even relate to the character as a young fag
I could relate more to the original spider man
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>85837004
Because maybe audiences don't want white male hero vs white male villain fighting over white female damsel in distress movies? The new Spider-Man is more inclusive and diverse and appeals to a broader audience.
>>
>>85837270
is this a ps2 cutscene?
>>
File: denial.jpg (34KB, 374x292px) Image search: [Google]
denial.jpg
34KB, 374x292px
>>85837469
>>85837543
>>
File: 6ba.jpg (262KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
6ba.jpg
262KB, 890x890px
>>85838281
>does something that's basically fucking impossible
>heh, great reflexes. well done

is she retarded?
>>
>>85839692
>projecting this hard.

Actually watch the movie you race baiting nigger. Jesus. You can't tell when it's in motion you fucking faggot. I hope you get aids and die.
>>
>>85839572
i really like this image, anon. Good taste
>>
>>85837919
Idr. I haven't seen Spider-Man: Raimi Edition since 2002.
>>
File: 1453479638210.jpg (41KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1453479638210.jpg
41KB, 500x372px
>>85837004
Nah man, you're just getting older
>>
>>85837237
Pretty much this. Wait till the home market tears it a new asshole.
>>
>>85837004
Homecoming is the better movie. Ever rewatched SM1 in the recent years? It aged like milk.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.