[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he the only real winner in this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 41ZFKlC1fyL.jpg (68KB, 796x502px) Image search: [Google]
41ZFKlC1fyL.jpg
68KB, 796x502px
Why is he the only real winner in this show?
>>
Cause he's the only one who knows he's a cunt
>>
>>85836793
he wants to win but needs the badd poosy
>>
Mercenaries always profit no matter what. They win in every scenario.
The only good character in a shitshow.
>>
>>85836793
Praise Bronn. He outlived the shitty sand snakes. Truly /ourguy/
>>
>>85836793
Because he is a sellsword and can change his allegiance as he wishes. A good trait to have in a world where characters get butchered here and there.
>>
Because to him, "winning" means just enjoying the simple pleasures in life, aim low and you more easily hit the mark. And he's done well considering how low he's aimed.
>>
>>85836793
fucking whores and drinking good wine
>>
unironically my favorite character in the entire series
>>
>>85836793

is it bad that he's my favourite character? not sure about progression and relevance to story, but he's the most fun to see on screen. dare I say; truly banter
>>
File: 1497464260267.png (65KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497464260267.png
65KB, 554x400px
Wellbottom whipped and wiped
>>
>>85836793
always offering his services to the lannisters would realistically hurt his chances of surviving the downfall of the lannisters

no sane person would trust someone so visibly in league with the lannisters no matter whether his true allegiance is to himself or not
>>
>>85837951
He's the patrician choice.
>>
Tfw got episodes got hacked :v
>>
File: IMG_2062.jpg (20KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2062.jpg
20KB, 400x525px
>>85837951
Him and The hound are the bests
>>
>>85837951
10/10 choice friendo. Him and Tyrion's shenanigans and plotting were some of the best stuff in the entire show.
>>
Davos is the true winner. He's a diligent man with a strong sense of honor.
And he learned to read
>>
>>85839038
This, just Tyrion's reference to "i'll impregnate the bitch" was one of the highlights of the last episode for me.
>>
He sings better than ed sheeran
>>
>>85836793
He was satisfied with money and whores when no one else was. He didnt crave power, thats basically it.
>>
File: 1499249948873.jpg (80KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1499249948873.jpg
80KB, 500x483px
>>85836793
>getting to set off some wildfire
>rewarded with a castle
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.