[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fun facts thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4381.jpg (42KB, 631x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4381.jpg
42KB, 631x500px
Did you know back in the 1980s Joe Rogan was working at the Boston athletics club and a female coworker reenacted a Sam Kinisin bit in the parking lot, and that's the moment when he knew he wanted to be a fighter.

use this thread to post more fun facts and stories about celebrities, particularly Joe Rogan.
>>
he paid money for a hair transplant and still went bald
>>
his netflix special triggered is pretty good
>>
He once beat a bonobo chimp in a fist fight, using Monkey Kung Fu he learned while watching Jackson's King Kong
>>
little known fact about Joe is that he actually cultivates, collects and eats his own chicken eggs. he prefers this over buying them at the supermarket. odd and fascinating guy.
>>
>>85836626
Why is he posing like a fighter if he's not a fighter.
>>
>>85836827
He also likes to smoke weed. Not everyone knows that about him, but it's true. Look it up
>>
>>85836626
did you know that joe rogans closest friend is bryan callen? in fact they're so close that they made a gay bit where joe fucked bryan in the ass, and in a very convincing way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hx_oQwrOzs&t=2s
joe at the pinnacle of his comedy right here
>>
>>85836883
He is a lifelong martial artist and was a tae kwon do champ when he was younger. MMA wasn't a known thing until he was already somewhat successful with acting and comedy.
>>
Did you know that joe rogan blasted Carlos mencia and gave Amy schumer a fucking pass?
>>
>>85837056
if you think schumer is on the same
level of mencia in terms of joke theft then you're delusional or just hate women
>>
>>85837115
Schumer was worse. The difference is MencĂ­a was a dick to everyone and Schumer was really nice to other comics so nobody wanted to blast her.
>>
meathead small man syndrome idiot. I can't fucking stand this guy. His fans are the same
>>
>>85836926
i'd have to see it to believe it
>>
I can't stand this guy. It's like he can't relate to anyone who's not hyper-successful, his world view is fucked. Also he believes ADHD doesn't exist. Not as in he doesn't believe a classification is necessary, he believes it's entirely a non-issue. The fucker lives in a bubble and anything outside his comfort zone he's not willing to put in minimal research.

>>85836702
I get listening to his podcast but his comedy is mediocre
>>
File: #conqueryourinnerbitch.jpg (154KB, 932x597px) Image search: [Google]
#conqueryourinnerbitch.jpg
154KB, 932x597px
>>
also he definitely uses steroids beyond TRT
>>
>>85837115
Fuck that fat pig
>>
one phrase that describes him best is "full of shit"
in fact there should be his picture next to the dictionary definition of the phrase

such a fake person
>>
>>85837191
Can we just agree that mind of Mencia and inside Amy Schumer are terrible shows that ripped off madTV and somehow got caught.
>>
He enjoys sucking dick. It's why he and Dana get along so well they're both pillow biters.
>>
>>85838195
whats fake about him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXUd7VxuSA
>>
The happy DMT merchant makes me a little curious, would you voyage to the other dimension /tv/?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.