[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoT 07/04

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hand.jpg (98KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
98KB, 780x439px
>Arya returns to winterfell. She is reunited with Sansa and Bran, but the sisters don't embrace and their brother is still in a catatonic, zen state. Bran, aka the Three-Eyed Raven, creeps Littlefinger out by repeating quotes of his he has never actually witnessed, e.g. "chaos is a ladder".

>Littlefinger wants to entrust his dagger to Bran, but as he has no use for it, he gives it to Arya

>Against Jon's advice, Dany launces a full-scale attack on the annister army as they leave Highgarden with a wagon train of treasure

>Drogon is injured by Qyburn's crossbow, but not fatally, and Jaime charges at him and Drogon, as Tyrion looks on from a distance and says "Oh, you fucking idiot" He avoids the dragon's fire by inces thanks to Bronn.
>>
>>85833611
so so terrible
>>
File: 1399255182867.jpg (55KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1399255182867.jpg
55KB, 380x380px
>>85833611
>but the sisters don't embrace

Why?
>>
>>85835381
because they're women, and women on this show are almost always catty with one another, even when they're sisters who haven't seen each other for years.
>>
>>85833611
>He avoids the dragon's fire by inces thanks to Bronn.

Incest saves the day?
>>
Also Arya and Brienne spar.

https://twitter.com/AledJohn94/status/892822232417828866

Pretty neat how Arya looks like Ned Stark here.
>>
The dragons are so weak.
>>
so arya kept goign to winterfell?

I thought she'd turn back towards kings landing after she had that moment with her wolf, realising that it (and her) are not the same anymore and can't just go back to winterfell and their family like nothings changed.

did I just read too much into it, it seemed like a really obvious character moment of self realisation.
>>
>>85836569
Huh, thought that would be ep 5
>>
Jimmy Lambaster and his hilarious sidekick Bronn take on the challenge of killing a dragon. Whacky shenanigans ensue.
>>
>>85836678
That would be good writing, but this is GoT. The only purpose the wolf scene actually served was "hey remember this????"
>>
>>85835381
They were never exactly in good terms, Arya always resented Salsa for actually looking fuckable and not like a goblin. Also she got their daddy killed.
>>
>>85836578
Are there unicorns in Westeros? Unicorns are awesome.
>>
>>85836678
>I thought she'd turn back towards kings landing after she had that moment with her wolf
She told the fucking dog she was going home, Jesus. You don't lie to your doggo.
>>
>>85836763
it seemed pretty on the nose desu, I really was giving them too much credit
>>
>>85836824
On Skagos, allegedly. But I don't know if that exists in the show universe
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.