[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the vape of film genres?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: CWZKN3TWUAEn6dp.jpg (26KB, 514x530px) Image search: [Google]
CWZKN3TWUAEn6dp.jpg
26KB, 514x530px
What's the vape of film genres?
>>
Am I the only one who unironically thinks that the guy in OP looks really cool?
>>
tarantino
>>
R-rated animated comedies
>>
>>85827277
This
>>
Malick and similar fart sniffing trash
>>
>>85827226
w2c tuguro glasses
>>
File: 1496341451064.gif (396KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496341451064.gif
396KB, 273x200px
>>85827277
/thread
>>
Holy Mountain
>>
>>85827226
Capeshit + Star Wars post disney
>>
>>85827253
The immediate question alone proves you're lying to yourself. Don't do that anon, leads to an early grave.
>>
What's a genre that's satisfying, better than the alternative and only "uncool" to people who don't matter?
>>
>>85827253
I'd rather hang out with him than anyone on this board for sure. That's the really sad thing about it. He looks like he can at least be funny. I haven't laughed in so long at anything posted here. I'm just dead inside. Vapeman will bring me back to life.
>>
>>85827889
>satisfying
objectively wrong
>>
>>85827226
Fight Club, The Matrix, Inception, Avatar
>>
>>85827929
I vape. It's satisfying. Objectively. I get that you're edgy and follow H3H3 to the letter, but keep it to yourself.
>>
File: algore docs.jpg (80KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
algore docs.jpg
80KB, 640x1000px
>>
>>85827929
I actually quit smoking thanks to vaping, so it is pretty satisfying actually. It's at least as satisfying or more than cigarettes. I'd say more because it doesn't stink like shit like cigarettes do. Also doesn't make hangovers so much worse.
>>
>>85828154
What the fuck is the point of this movie again?
The first one was enough to drive people to pour money I to the green energy jews.
>>
>>85828335
Jews or Chinese? If you look into it, a lot of green tech got bought up cheap by the Chinese after it failed to make money.
>>
>>85828335
I think the point is to backpedal on the bogus predictions laid out by the first one.
>>
>>85827729
>Star Wars post Disney
It's always been shit
>>
neo-noir
new wave (any country)
>>
>>85828366
>Chinese
Even fucking worse.
Fuck me. How do we stop Australia and Canada getting so Chinked?

>>85828391
>Backpedal
Yeah, aren't we supposed to be pretty much dead by now?
>>
>>85828335
>pour money I to the green energy jews.
Except Al Gore who's house has a swimming pool that uses more electricity in a year than a typical house uses in 6 years. And only 8% of Gore's electricity comes from solar. Just pointing out his hypocrisy, not crusading for green energy.
>>
>>85828481
Pretty sure NYC is supposed to already be underwater according to AIT
>>
>>85827895
Noone wants to spend their time with people like you.
>>
>>85830149
I'd rather hang out with him than you, edgelord
>>
>>85827226
Physiological Horror
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.