[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vincent Gallo the ultimate /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 79589032.jpg (30KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
79589032.jpg
30KB, 333x500px
Vincent Gallo on Spike Jonze:

>Spike Jonze sucks bad. I’ve known Spike Jonze since he was 11 years old and he’s a rich jew from the upper east side. He’s embarrassing as a BMXer and he’s embarrassing as a skateboarder. He’s the biggest fraud out there. If you bring him to a party he’s the least interesting person at the party, he’s the person who doesn’t know anything. He’s the person who doesn’t say anything funny, interesting, intelligent… He’s a pig piece of shit.

On Scorsese:

>I wouldn’t work for Martin Scorsese for $10 million. He hasn’t made a good film in 25 years. I would never work with an egomaniac has-been.

On Sofia/Francis Coppola:

>Sofia Coppola likes any guy who has what she wants. If she wants to be a photographer she’ll fuck a photographer. If she wants to be a filmmaker, she’ll fuck a filmmaker. She’s a parasite just like her fat, pig father was.

On Abel Ferrara:

>Abel Ferrara was on so much crack when I did The Funeral, he was never on set. He was in my room trying to pick-pocket me.

On Quentin Tarantino:

>He's a collage artist.

On Wes Anderson:

>Wes Anderson sucks.

On Stephen Soderbergh:

>Soderbergh sucks.

On Roger Ebert:

>He's a fat pig with the physique of a slave trader. I wish colon cancer on him.

When asked about what he has in common with Dennis Hopper:

>I don’t relate to any drug addict or alcoholic
>>
He is the definitive /ourguy/ of /ourtime/.
>>
I saw him once sitting solo at a fancy sushi bar in LA. He looked intense and completely cool.
>>
Sounds like a pretty cool guy
>>
What movies has he even made? This guy is a nobody. Who cares
>>
>>85823983
sick comment guy
>>
>>85823983
buffalo 66 is the most influential movie of the 90s
>>
>>85824160
Buffalo 66 has a vomit plot and the worst dialogue ever put to celluloid.
>>
>got Chloe Sevigny to suck his dick for a feature film
>premiered it at Cannes Film Festival

the answer is obviously yes.
>>
>>85823599
his wikipedia looks as though he is and has been the only editor on it. I get the feeling that it's the description of a 5th or 6th tier director who never got his career off the ground because he would never stoop low enough to direct something anyone wants to watch. That, and I'm pretty sure he lives on day old bagels and cheese from discarded pizza boxes.

He is probably the one who started this thread.
>>
>>85824367
t. pleb
>>
anyone that got BTFO by fucking Entourage is not /ourguy/
>>
>>85824487
>still thinks that was real
>>
>>85824882
Story?
>>
>>85824917
it was, but gallo was wearing a plastic dick.
>>
>>85823599
Entourage became a completely shitty show, but they summed this guy up pretty well.
>>
For anyone who wants to know more about Vincent.
http://www.vgmerchandise.com/store/pages.php?pageid=4
>>
>>85825309
>>85824973
>>
>>85823599
>LOOK GUYS HE SAID VERY MEAN THINGS XDDD
100% underage OP
>>
File: 1481657945751.png (909KB, 1247x668px) Image search: [Google]
1481657945751.png
909KB, 1247x668px
This is the best interview I've ever seen
https://youtu.be/EYgllrSDl5I
>>
File: rlz.gif (1MB, 396x280px) Image search: [Google]
rlz.gif
1MB, 396x280px
>>85824160
>buffalo 66 is the most influential movie of the 90s
So, like Scorzese, he hasn’t made a good film in 25 years
>>
>>85826500
I gotta say, I like him after this. His shittalk is less obnoxious wop and more neurotic Jew. He's just going with absolutely zero filter. He dislikes someone and makes them sound like a subhuman creep.
>>
>>85823599
Calling Tarantula an artist in any capacity makes him decidedly not /our guy/.
>>
File: IMG_8429.jpg (78KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8429.jpg
78KB, 500x275px
>>85823599
He'll always be my guy for giving me this
>>
Washed up Gaspar Noe wannabe
>>
File: pepe.jpg (85KB, 468x615px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
85KB, 468x615px
Vincent Gallo when he was 4.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.