[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tough Crowd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (378KB, 800x556px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
378KB, 800x556px
Was it kino?
>>
Of course it was. God, I wish Comedy Central would release it online or on DVD.
>>
>>85822899
Comedy Central is so batshit leftist these days it probably looks at Tough Crowd like George Lucas looks at the Holiday Special
>>
Yes stupid
>>
>>85822953
I'm glad there are a few episodes on YouTube, even though most are piss poor quality.
>>
>>85822899
This for fucks sake i'm sick of watching old episodes on 10 year old uploads on YT.

It's really odd to me that these episodes are still there tho.
>>
File: file.png (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
43KB, 800x450px
Now that Netflix is butbuddies and releasing specials and shows from all the TC regulars including our main man Colin Quinn.

Could it be posible for a revival there?
>>
>>85823180
It would be like Problematic with that jew.
>>
People over 30 really shouldn't be posting here
>>
>>85823099
old VHS rips. dont expect dvd quality.
Thats part of the charm.
>>
>>85823257
This website came out like 14 fucking years ago. Perhaps its you who should GTFO. screenager.
>>
>>85823329
>when the uploader forgets to cut out the commercials
>>
>>85822854
Not really. Instead of making any insightful or interesting points they just made incredibly obvious boring jokes.
DUDE TOWELHEADS LMAO!
And I like Quinn, but that muttering retard doesn't need to host anything.
Politically Incorrect was a far better version of this show.
>>
>>85823486
What a bad opinion.
>>
File: file.png (965KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
965KB, 800x684px
BTFO
Is that first guy Nick DiPaolo?
>>
>>85823577
DiPaolo, Norton, Quin, and O'Niel
>>
>>85823486
https://youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
>>
File: file.png (636KB, 799x1084px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
636KB, 799x1084px
>>
Tough Crowd introduced me to all of those comics. Too bad a third are dead and a third are wallowing in undeserved obscurity (the last third is the bench of hacks they used to pad the roster). Imagine if they brought this back with Colin at the helm and a permanent panel consisting of Patrice, DiPaolo, Giraldo, Norton, and Vos and Robinson for easy jabs.
>>
>>85823577
But the show was genuinely funny. They acknowledge the fact that they're all uninformed zilches every episode.
>>
>>85823943
>topical political humor
literally the cancer of comedy
>>
>>85824030
It's bedtime, summer child.
>>
>>85824121
Why would a kid have bedtime during the summer? Take that weaksauce faggotry and hit the bricks sport.
>>
>>85822854
Has Colin acquired the ability to speak without mumbling yet?
>>
>>85822854
It was actually mostly miss. I watched it every night. Colin Quinn is lauded as this good to great comic and I've never seen him do anything of merit on a stage. The show seemed sloppy which was part of the charm.
>>
>>85823257
You'll learn one day anon that you are here forever.
>>
I watched the Man Show when I was around 15, by that age I didn't exactly have well rounded taste. It was trash wasn't it?
>>
File: 1435475214059.png (804KB, 634x840px) Image search: [Google]
1435475214059.png
804KB, 634x840px
>>85822854
Quinn is a cool guy, but wasn't the show just a festival of celebrities yelling at each other?
>>
>>85823416

>when you actually appreciate that he didn't
>>
>>85825640
I kind of do myself, it's been so long since i stopped watching tv that having those commercials rounds up the whole nostalgia comfyness vibe whenever i watch TC, nice way to fall asleep.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.