[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Interesting Movie Trivia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1500335397169.jpg (16KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
1500335397169.jpg
16KB, 543x271px
>During filming for BAD BOYS, Will Smith refused to say the line "I love you, man" to Martin Lawrence. Director Michael Bay argued that it was important to the characters' development, but Smith was resolute. After nearly 24 hours of arguing, Bay relented and told Smith to improvise something of equal significance. Smith couldn't come up with anything as strong and agreed to the line.
>>
Why did Will Smith have such a raging case of homophobia? Didn't he also refuse to kiss a dude in some movie?
>>
>>85822591
It's because his father left him as a child leaving him with masculinity issues.
>>
>>85822591
He didn't want to kiss Anthony Michael Hall in "Six Degrees of Separation". Allegedly Denzel Washington told him not to do it.
>>
>>85822591

Cuz faggots are gross
>>
>>85822591
because he himself is in the closet and never wants to do anything that remotely hints at it

Jada is his beard, but barely
>>
>Will Smith declined to play Neo in "The Matrix" because he thought that "Wild, Wild West" was the safer bet.
>>
>>85823924
Can't cleave the reeves
>>
>>85823924
This seems stupid in hindsight, but Barry Sonnenfeld had worked with Smith before on Men In Black and directed several critically acclaimed films before. While the Wachowskis had only directed one much smaller drama film before.
>>
>>85823924
>>85824129
he turned down Django in Django Unchained because "he wasnt the lead"
>>
i can almost guarantee he lobbied to have the stupid *muh daughter* arc in Suicide Squad too

it's so far from the deadshot source material
>>
>>85822546
1. Direct film with Will Smith
2. Do not give him full script
3.Twist of the movie is Will Smith character gets raped in the ass
?????
>>
Will Smith fucked Margot Robbie, he isn't gay.
>>
>>85824603
He fucked next best thing since you were unavailable.
>>
>>85824381
It was because he didn't get to kill the bad guy.
>>
>>85824603
source you lowlife nigger
>>
>>85824603
you believe that shit? they probably paint eachother's toenails while watching romcoms
>>
>>85824786
Suicide Squad Extended Cut. David Ayer was able to slip the sex scene by the censors because no one wanted to watch the whole thing.
>>
>>85822546
Wow, not insecure at all.
>>
>>85824889
Oh ok.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.