[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We are currently at work on a solution Convinced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: the big crossbow.jpg (95KB, 720x374px) Image search: [Google]
the big crossbow.jpg
95KB, 720x374px
>We are currently at work on a solution

Convinced?
>>
shit looks robust as hell, no way it can shoot a moving dragon
>>
You know what? Cerci actually impressed me with this. Unlike her typical emotional, reactionary, self-destructive tendencies, she's actually sitting down and trying to develop some logical strategies, alliances and keeping the bankers at bay. Thematically, the maesters abilities are being highlighted in this season (Sam curing Jorah, learning about Dragonglass, the Mountain Frankenstein) so it stands to reason the crossbow will work too (plus it's another classic Tolkien ripoff)
>>
>>85821657
Here's hoping they kill a plot device dragon this season.
>>
Why don't the dragons just fly really high and drop huge rocks on buildings and shit?
>>
File: 1466253550160.png (183KB, 353x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466253550160.png
183KB, 353x399px
If they actually shoot down a dragon with those things it will be the kek'est shit ever!
>>
>>85821657
Tolkien called, he wants his dragon killing machine and tax policy back.
>>
they'll lure one to poke its head into a cave or hole and hit it with like 5 of those

there will be much audience crying and wailing when the littlest dragon dies
>>
>>85822392
they will and the Night King will reanimate it in the last scene of the season.
>>
>>85821657
They either need a hundred or so of those, or for the dragons need to be really fucking stupid.

Chances are they'll kill one of them with it.
>>
>>85821657
we have zombie bodyguards, some kind of medieval napalm to burn ships and blow out buildings.

But to fight dragons we will just use 1 big crossbow!

What could possibly go wrong
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.