[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE JUST TALK LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hjon.png (626KB, 697x959px) Image search: [Google]
hjon.png
626KB, 697x959px
DUDE JUST TALK LMAO
>>
There's nothing wrong with that, he's got a good natural voice. Besides, he's a comedian that gets hired to do voice acting, he's not necessarily a voice actor like Mel Blanc.
>>
Ben Katz, Jason from Home Movies, Jimmy Pesto Jr.
>>
File: when will they learn.png (49KB, 643x213px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.png
49KB, 643x213px
>pic related
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>85821691
>Jason from Home Movies
That was pitch-corrected.
>>
>>85822008
No it was just him speaking in a higher register with his nose closed.

All the kids voice were pitch corrected in the pilot though
>>
File: 1501497403404.jpg (41KB, 283x352px) Image search: [Google]
1501497403404.jpg
41KB, 283x352px
>>85821851
And yet, there he is with his comfortable net worth of $6mil... and there you are. Alone and bitter.
>>
>>85820739
>Not having a naturally appealing voice
Sounds like you're a jelly faggot op.
>>
>>85820739
Coach is literally the only good character in that image.
>>
>>85820739
McGuirk is the one that fits his voice the best.
>>
>>85822065
At least I'm not 5'6
You gotta look on the bright side of things
>>
>>85820739
I miss Home Movies
>>
>>85821851
Holy shit, had no idea these were the same guy. People of Earth is hilarious.
>>
>>85820739
but his voice is mana from the heavens
>>
>>85822065
>being this materialistic that you base your self worth on how much money you have

Wagecuck detected
>>
He was great on Nathan For You
>>
Hey Brendon, Brendon- come here I wanna- are you listening? Brendan, I want to teach you- how to please a woman.
>>
>>85823011
you're not even a neet, you're just poor
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.