[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was your "best time" /tv/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: arlen bitterbuck.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
arlen bitterbuck.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
what was your "best time" /tv/ ?
>>
File: 1436545406298.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436545406298.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>85818125
when I was in the Navy
>best bros ive ever had
>purpose in life
>job I enjoyed
>got to travel
>got paid for it all

Now im out and I fucking hate it. College sucks, nobody has each others back, everyone is out to fuck each other over for the slightest gain, college professors are some of the most ass backwards instigators ive ever met, the kids are all self righteous. I have to have a few drinks to get me through the week now and I dread waking up everyday. When im done im really thinking about reenlisting
>>
The three months after i discovered my prostate
>>
>>85818960
didnt you hate the monotony of being ordered around to do shit all the time tho
>>
>>85818986
not really, it gave my life structure and straightened me out. And its not like that 24/7, you get plenty of free time. I do like having total control of my life, but all the aforementioned things ruin it
>>
File: 1481171766913.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1481171766913.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>85818125
>15 years old
>summer time with friends
>first GF
>campfires and fishing by the pond
>late nights sleeping out under the stars
>had ambition and dreams
>was almost never indoors
>now one of those friends is dead, another in rehab, one doesnt talk to me anymore and I spend most of my time here
>>
File: 1489541390256.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1489541390256.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>85818125
im living it, post college I was smart with my money so I have a stable job, I nice place and all the free time and extra money I want. Seeing everyone around me freak out over having nothing planned or an idea of what to do is great
>>
>>85818125
last year of high school, me and my buddies sitting at the back of class and literally joking and laughing all day.
Now im 24, failed out of college, no social life gonna do bachelors from open university and graduate at 26 or later. But obviously at that point no one's gonna hire me when there are 22 year olds with better qualifications. Plan is to swan dive from the top of my building.
>>
File: rip_annie.png (271KB, 790x382px) Image search: [Google]
rip_annie.png
271KB, 790x382px
Watching Annie die in the Walking Dead. When I first saw the zombies biting into her I felt a warm wash in my face, imagining her short life about to end. I don't think she was very old, and she was pretty. I was kinda disappointed that it ended so quick, but her screams for help and realizing how trapped and doomed she was cause she could only crawl away, gave me a huge erection. I actually felt pain from the tip straining against my zipper, it went all the way through my boxers' bottom because I had kinda slid back on the couch. It was really awkward because I was watching it with 2 friends at their place, I had to go to the bathroom and rub one out because it was just too much. I came within seconds. I've watched that scene like 50 times and jerked off imagining all the agony she was in, imagining her screaming and moaning helplessly as the zombies bit into her soft stomach and breast flesh, ripping it away in strips. I wonder how long she remained conscious and how long it took her to finally die, releasing her from her torment. I wonder how horrified she felt in her final moments, imagining her squirming to try to get away, but utterly in vain because she was pinned down under a literal mass of rotting flesh.

link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01JvLF7vQH0
>>
probably middle school or my first year of grad school

>>85818960
don't reenlist. if you have college degree you can be an officer. maybe check out you school's rotc program
>>
>>85821303
Im going to sneak acid into your food or drink to wreck that shit ego of yours one day
>>
>>85818125

About a year ago traveling around the world. First time I felt some peace and happiness. First time I dared believe life wasn't shit and that things can work out.

I had a great girlfriend, I had a decent job, I was working on my academics.. and then my mom died. And my life just fell into pieces from there.

She was the whole reason I was keeping it together and working toward being normal. Not only can I not have any versions of the future I wanted, I didn't even get to say goodbye. No warning, nothing.

I feel like the moment of happiness only existed so I would take down my guard long enough for this punch to really get me. A few years ago this is what I would have expected would happen. I would have put the gun under my chin the day after her funeral.

I think I'm ending up in the same place just in slow motion. I have to break up with her and protect her from my own self destruction but part of me wants to cling to the only thing I have left that's good for as long as possible.

Numbing my brain with shitposting is just stalling.
>>
>>85821870

>tripping over nothing
>don't bother coming back I'm done for
>once you fall down there's no getting up
>i'm gonna shoot these zombies pointlessly even though i won't try to escape
>not saving the last bullet for myself because i enjoy being eaten alive

Deep emotions.
>>
>>85822765
well she had sprained her ankle but yeah i dont know why she didn't shoot herself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.