[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B U N D L E M A N I A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: bundlemania.jpg (125KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
bundlemania.jpg
125KB, 600x310px
B U N D L E M A N I A
>>
gave me a nice chuckle
>>
I hate this guy he's the worst and I heard he poops fart!
>>
Don't o my white trash watch this?
>>
Every time I turn on the TV this show is on. wtf
>>
>>85811399
Frank seems like a little creepy guy in person that it's fun to hate.

But damn if he isn't good at his job and virtually impossible to hate.
>>
I'M MIKE WOLFE
>>
>>85812555
The one episode they literally offered to pay more money for something to this old guy that didn't give a fuck. They're not evil jews, it's pretty nice.
>>
>>85812689
they do that a lot, though its probably because they're being filmed
>>
>>85812689
>>85812745
Either way, it's like anti-Pawn Stars and that's why it's supreme comfy.
>>
Who the fuck watches these history shows? Im out of school I don't want to fucking turn on the TV and have knowledge shoved down my throat that I can't even use
>>
>>85812745
No. It's because they are millionaires from the show and they have no reason to Jew Alzheimer cases anymore.
>>
>>85812966
do they actually make that much from the show?
>>85812865
>not watching educational shows
>>
>>85811399
B E A R D E D C H A R M E R
E
A
R
D
E
D

C
H
A
R
M
E
R
>>
>>85812865
>knowledge
The Hitler channel is a shell of itself. Modern Marvels, Tales of the Gun and Wild West Tech were my jams.
>>
>>85813093
What is it 8 seasons now and isn't the same show over and over like PS? They should be damn close to millionaires.
>>
>>85811399
>Drive around conning senile old people out of their valuables
How do I get started in this lucrative career?
>>
>>85813270
just looked it up and Mike was worth 7mil back in 2013 so I guess they are doing better than I thought
>>
>>85813419
Dude deserves it. And he brought his original crew along for the ride.
>>
>>85812590

AND I'M FRANK FARTZ
>>
>>85812745
noway dude, one its probably because deep down they arent dirt huckster jews they're just a couple of gentiles trying to make a buck, and two, because word of mouth. they take one person for a ride and word gets out then its over for them in that part of the country. its just good business practice
>>
what happened to my thread

i thought it would've been dead by now
>>
>>85815053
it got bundled
>>
>>85813320
rusty gold nigga
>>
does this still air and is that black haired burlesque dancer still in it?
>>
>>85818923

also curious
>>
let's bundle this old piece of shit to the top
>>
>>85811399
Frank and Mike are living the dream. Traveling the country in their van by day, buying antiques, and having hot, sweaty, bareback gay sex at night.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.