[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck would she go back to the same town she conned him in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2717.jpg (102KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2717.jpg
102KB, 500x439px
Why the fuck would she go back to the same town she conned him in?
>>
Please respond to my thread.
>>
She obviously felt bad and missed him. Whether it was a subconscious decision or not it's clear she still cared about him if only a little.
>>
>>85808522
It's weird that she seemed so surprised to see him, as if it were an impossibility since they were in the same town. I think the director just wanted closure between the characters so he just forced some improbable scenario
>>
>>85807274
I just watched this last night it was good.

If you recall she said she got fucked out of her cut by Frank, so I'm guessing she didn't have enough money to relocate or she assumed that if she changed her entire look/wardrobe the chances of running into this mentally unstable man who had just lost everything were incredibly slim given the size of the city (and the likely possibility he killed himself or fucked off to new beginnings elsewhere).

Little did she know Roy's mental state would actually be improved by the loss of his phat stacks of conman cash and his entire conman operation.
>>
>>85807274
this was set in LA right? it's a huge city so it makes sense that someone could convince themselves to stay and that they wouldn't run into him again
>>
>>85807274
is this matchstick men?
>>
>>85808913
yea
>>
>>85808978
well i'm fraid i cant contribute much. i saw this movie like fucking 6 or 7 years ago, and i know i liked it alot but i cant remember other this it had epci twists.
>>
>>85808522
It seemed she did feel bad and miss him (or the time she had LARPing as his daughter), but those feelings didn't surface until after she met him entirely on accident (or at least what seemed and what makes the most sense as an accident), so I don't think those feelings are what drove her to buy rugs from his store with her new boyfriend (or con but it really didn't seem to be a con since she experienced very few positives from the time she spent long-conning a man under the guise of affection and seemingly felt remorse for doing it once before).
>>
why did she quit acting
>>
>>85809201
She seems like an annoying person to work with so maybe that has something to do with her lack of roles.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/drag-me-to-hell-star-alison-lohman-1025035
>>
>>85809201
she married a hack director and became a mom
>>
>>85809295
I don't know how you could possibly get that impression from this article, anon.
>>
File: file.png (260KB, 500x313px)
file.png
260KB, 500x313px
The first actress I actually fell in love with. Big Fish changed me from a young boy into a man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.