[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best version of the Walking Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: walkingdead.png (722KB, 866x372px) Image search: [Google]
walkingdead.png
722KB, 866x372px
What is the best version of the Walking Dead?
>>
all versions are bad lol
>>
>>85806305
this
>>
>>85806295
Videogame but only Season 1
Show is only good at the Pilot episode
Comic goes to shit after Governor dies
>>
File: Kenny.jpg (52KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny.jpg
52KB, 300x391px
Name one thing he did wrong.
>>
>>85806442
didn't fasten his seat belt.
>>
I generally like them all, but I would say the game handles the source material better.

The game is more reserved and quiet, which is more like the comic, the show sensationalizes everything, every episode has some action seuquence.

comic>game>show
>>
>>85806295
Probably video game>comic>movie
>>
>>85806295
vidya > comic book > tv show
>>
>>85806295
TV > Comics >>>>> Telltale

Only good characters in the games are Lee and Kenny. And Kenny dies forgetting to wear his seatbelt that's how much Telltale respects their own series.
>>
>>85806891
kek
>>
>tfw keep that hair short
>>
>>85806442
He was in a shit "game" series.
>>
>>85807168
Game is truly terrible. There is no story except that characters gets introduced and then everyone gets murdered so the same thing can happen next season
>>
Comic > vidya >>> show
>>
File: 1501511500488.jpg (332KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501511500488.jpg
332KB, 960x720px
>>85806295
Season 1 of Vidya > Comics > TV > Rest of vidya

I haven't watched the TV show since season 3 and I haven't even bothered with season 3 of the game
>>
The show is completely unwatchable at this point. It used to be great, but the writers started getting boners for the fame and reputation, and now it's just formulaic apocalypse dysphoria and overplayed zombie makeup, mixed in with fucking stupid gory deaths.

Comics are still pretty good, though I'm a story arc behind.
>>
>>85807256
Their Game of Thrones game also is hot dogshit. I couldn't finish that or their TWD S3. They miss the entire point of both franchises. Like you said all they do is push a revolving door of characters. Nothing to feel invested in. They should just focus on gameplay if they don't want to write.
>>
>>85806295
TWD show season 1, TWD game season 1, TWD comic issue 1
>>
Comic>Fear show>Game>Original Show
Governor and Negan comic arcs are great. Never played the game. Fear is in all ways superior to the original show imo. Dropped the orig show near the end of season 3, I recall being bored often and hating most of the cast
>>
>>85806295
Kirkman cannot fucking handle character development at all in the comics. That's why I ended up dropping them.
>>
Comic > Show Season 1 > Game Season 1 > Show Season 2 > Game Season 2 > Game Season 3 > Rest of Show
>>
>>85806295
AMC TV show was good for the first two or three seasons, then they shit the bed.

Comic was alright, but only got really good around the Western arc.

Telltale was good for 1 and 2, but 3 was hot trash.
>>
File: anime joker this.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
anime joker this.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>85806305
>>
Never rated the show after watching 2 seasons and haven't read any comics at all since I was 11. The game Season 1 was seriously good and Season 2 was still pretty good, but Season 3 was complete dog poo.
>>
>>85806295
Morgan is my favorite TWD nigger. Sorry Lee.
>>
I could never get into the comic because the art is so fucking boring and shit
B&W comics should get fucking burned because you just know that they were too lazy to hire an inker
>>
File: latest.jpg (4MB, 3976x3056px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
4MB, 3976x3056px
>>85806295
How did two guys without any tools manage to guide a herd this large many miles to Alexandria?

>Based Kirkman XD
>>
Game > everything else

Acting and writing in the game is better than the show and comic.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.