[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what did you think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: the void.jpg (62KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the void.jpg
62KB, 720x1080px
So what did you think of it?
>>
was incoherent shit, the practical effects sucked, the big bad was retarded, the people were retarded, ect
>>
>>85803168
pretty good
i liked the classic body horror
>>
File: Void-3.jpg (48KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Void-3.jpg
48KB, 540x720px
>>85803313
One of those four statements is wrong
>>
P good for a small budget flick. Nice atmosphere and setting, actors were kinda meh minus the dad. 7/10.
>>
I really don't get why they had to show the man and woman in that weird place in the end. Also for the doctor doing all that shit to bring his daughter back he didn't really care after it was done.
>>
I generally have a weak spot for Lovecraftian horrors so I liked it.
>>
I didn't hate it but I can tell I didn't care much for it either because I have no interest in seeing it ever again.
>>
>>85803168
Anyone know any similar "otherworldly shit starts happening in small town" horror movies?
>>
>>85803168
The effects were great, but the rest was pure trash.
>>
>>85803659
I couldn't care about any of the characters.
>>
It had no clear vision. It tired to do monsters, cults, cabin fever and Lovecraftian horror all at the same time, resulting in a complete mess.

The actors were rubbish, sans the qt azn grill, pacing was atrocious - it felt an hour longer than t actually was, and the cinematography was mostly flat and boring.

I did like the cosmic shit.
>>
>>85803668
I Am Not a Serial Killer
>>
>>85803668
Maybe the Princess of Darkness.
It's more otherworldly shit happens in a group of people in a church.
I think it's a major influence for The Void.
>>
>>85803668
Dead & Buried, Bad Taste and maybe even The Burbs (nog really horror tho).
>>
>>85803168
amazing effects in a crap movie
>>
I really enjoyed, even if a lot of the acting was piss poor... except for the very last scene. This one:
>>85803516
It was completely unnecessary and left a bad taste. Retroactively made the entire film worse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.