[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey sis, you looked hot as fuck when you were getting raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: bran.jpg (62KB, 900x523px) Image search: [Google]
bran.jpg
62KB, 900x523px
>Hey sis, you looked hot as fuck when you were getting raped lol

What was his goal?
>>
>>85800534
Which wedding faggot
>>
>>85800534
to make her believe that he really can see past you fuckin retard, its obvious
>>
Autism
>>
>>85801975
Couldn't of brought something else up?
>>
>im just glad the rapist was white, i would hate for our good family name to be tainted because you were deflowered by a filthy jungle ape
Jesus Christ Bran was that really necessary?
>>
>>85802015
it had to be something that only she knew
>>
File: 1501612785748.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501612785748.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
>>85801975
Yea, but let's be honest. Anyone who knew about Ramsay knew she'd be raped. And he past Castle Black.
"Oh, sorry about your sister"
"Why?"
"She was raped by her second husband"

So it's confirmed Sansa gets raped by Harry the Heir in Winds of Winter?
>>
>>85802086
Thanks. I was about to post it myself.
>>
Brains so fucking cringe. The character is boring. Just kill him off already. Hodor was a fat useless fuck
>>
>>85802086
kek
>>
>>85802086
top kek
>>
>>85802089
you make a point but it had to be some dramatic scene for her life
>>
What made it creepier was how different bran looks now
>>
>>85802205
It could have been the ramsey incident. Or her first period
>>
>>85802205
No, I follow. I wasn't even the guy who replied to first.
It was a must do scene. Funny in hindsight but the wedding had to be mentioned.

How did he see the rape though? He only sees through trees. Did they have a little bonsai weirtree in the bedroom?
>>
>>85802321
they probably didnt have any idea for that dialogue desu
>>
>>85802425
Could have just been like

>"I know what happened at the wedding sansa"
>"I'm sorry"

Then they would cry and hug it out.
>>
>>85802492
yeah, that sounds better
>>
It's the liberal delusion that women can't be strong if they weren't subject to abuse and victim hood.
It had to be the rape since this is what defined her as a character in the show. Just like with Dany they decided that this is all the motivation their strong female leads need, overcoming the toxic Westerosi patriarchy.
>>
>>85801975

>What's the three eyed raven?
>I'm a powerful wargh gifted with the greensight, a type of remote viewing that allows me to see any event in the past and present, and in some cases take control of the bodies of humans.

Vs

>I can't explain it. You were so beautiful when Ramsey defiled your tight virgin pussy with 9 inches of hard Bolton Dreadfort
>>
>>85802638
This. I was drunk off my ass and I knew that this dialogue was horseshit.

meaning the writers are in a worse state than me.
>>
>>85802638
Come on, I know you're trying to have some fun but I hope you understood that the dialogue was supposed to show his detachment from reality. Being able to see and know so much has really made him a weirdo kind of like Dr Manhattan. When Sansa hugged him he stares into space with a deadpan expression. It's called storytelling and not being too blatant and pandering to idiots by spelling everything out.
>>
>>85802321
>He only sees through trees
haven't they basically thrown this out with all the tower of joy shenanigans?
>>
>>85803097
Well, there are still trees there, possibly a weirwood or two. But you might be right.
>>
>>85802078
"That little Robin Arryn shit broke your snowcastle so you slapped him"

There. He could literally just say what she had for breakfast that morning and it would work
>>
>>85800534
rape is beautiful, sansa
>>
>>85803253
Damn, that's a lot better.
>>
>>85802086
One of the funniest things ever on this autistic website
>>
>>85802078
>wedding in the north
>says that it was snowing and that she was wearing a white dress

That's some real telepathic shit right there
>>
>>85803253
im starting to think that anything would be better
>>
>>85803253
Not edgy enough.
>>
>>85803318
if he was living in woods without any contact from outside world then it could have sound impressing for her but he probably wouldnt say that
>>
>>85802086
>Your bush was almost as bushier than my eyebrows Sansa, it was beautiful
>>
>>85802086
jesus christ is that CGI'd? they look like a hawk-owl-people unholy breeding. Are anglos even human at this point?
>>
>>85802813
stop making head cannon to justify dabid's "writing"
>>
File: 1491144412081.jpg (11KB, 247x269px) Image search: [Google]
1491144412081.jpg
11KB, 247x269px
>>85802086
>>
>>85800534
but she was never raped, she had sex with her husband
>>
Reminder that there is no such thing as "rape". One good dicking is all it takes to wipe off this sort of feminist rot that has set in a roastie's brain.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.