[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, I miss True Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

This show was so fucking fun in the first few seasons
>>
>>85798548
it made this weird transition from unironically good to entertainingly bad with some horrible shittyness inbetween
>>
SOOKEH
>>
1. sookeh was ugly as fuck
2. the first seasons look so shit recorded like i would watch something through lenses from the 90s
3. the part where they introduced the stronger vampires was the best
>>
File: ryan-kwanten_pants2.jpg (23KB, 350x471px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-kwanten_pants2.jpg
23KB, 350x471px
Literally only watched it for the mancandy

Then it got so shit I had to drop it
>>
>>85798548
it was a pretty funny show.
>>
>>85798791
sookie suddenly looks better if you imagine her played by Angela Crystal rather than Anna Paquin.
>>
>>85798756
IS M I N E
my favorite episode was the one with eric's maker and that fucked up christian church people
>>
if i ever randomly catch an episode it's honestly cringy as fuck. I miss more the nostalgia, it was super exciting watching from like age 16 to 18, perfect teenage show, but it does not holds up well.
>>
>>85799682
"is there a pro'lem wit' mah burger?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7l-VVxCLo8
>>
I watched this until the episode Bill died and became Lillith. Then the plot became too retarded and I gradually lost interest
>>
>>85798548
I stopped watching on the season of the fairies.I never finished that one nor the series after that.
>>
Used to binge this with an ex-gf of mine and it got her horny as fuck. Season 2-3 is best season, but I actually liked the whole show.

Jason Stackhouse was the best character honestly. I love how he was always eating pizza and drinking beer when obviously the actor hadn't had a fucking carbohydrate in a decade.
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
giv vampire gf
>>
>>85800441
I would rather have a fairy gf.

Then have kids with her that grow into super fucking hotties in like 48 hours.

Then fuck the kids.
>>
>>85800112
Bill died in the last episode, so i see how you lost interest.
>>
>>85800597
the fairy kids were hotter as lolis though
>>
>>85800441
based giv poster
>>
>>85800654
Didn't Bill actually die long before the first episode? Like civil war times?
>>
>>85800654
oh shit, you mean when he drank the magic blood and became a turbofaggot for a whole season. Yeah, that was shitty.
>>
Jessica was hottest chick. When she finally got naked I almost pulled my dick off.

Also the preacher dude that turns into a vampire had a hot wife. Can't recall if she ever got nude.
>>
File: roastie.jpg (45KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
roastie.jpg
45KB, 1280x723px
Bill's true death was the most retarded thing ever.

>I hate being part fae I wish I was normal
>Sookeh use your ultra combo on me and you will be normal. It's what we both want
>nm lol i like being special :]
>*stakes bill, is immediately covered head to toe in disgusting bill juice*
>>
>>85800865
she didn't
>>
>>85798548
I wanted sookie and alcide to end up together most of the series but when they actually did it I couldn't believe way awful chemistry they had.
>>
>>85801264
That is a shame I bet she had a fucking rockin bod.
>>
>>85801094

Yeah, the way vampires EXPLODE is all good and campy, but oh boy they shot themselves in the foot for a sorrowful last goodbye.

At least Eric's hot sister/fuckbuddy liquefied.
>>
>>85798548
I enjoyed the righteous sun church people.
>>
anna camp needed to get naked in this show. she was so fucking hot.
>>
>>85802258
Ya that is the chick I was talking about above. Has she gotten naked in anything on screen? Asking for a friend...
>>
>>85802512
yes she has. one scene. also a broadway play, there is a shitty resolution picture floating around from years ago.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.