[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they breed dinosaurs for meat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why didn't they breed dinosaurs for meat?
>>
Because they wanted an amusement park.
>>
>>85797752

Because dinosaurs are extinct
>>
>>85797752
For what purpose? It took them millions of dollars and years of research and genetic manipulation to make asingle dinosaur. How much do you think a dinosteak is going to cost? You think the FDA or USDA is going to let that be sold in the US?
>>
File: My hero.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My hero.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
They were closer to monsters than actual dinosaurs.
>>
>>85797752
because not even the juiciest T-Rex steak will ever come close to Alejandro's famous chili and sea bass
>>
they already had chilean seabass on the menu
>>
>>85797868
If they were all-female and reproduce normally it wouldn't coust that much, right? You would only need some herbivore dinosaurs, artificial insemination, and you could have super-chickens farm.
>>
>>85797752
Probably would taste like shit desu. Like gamey, chewy, stringy alligator which doesn't taste too good already.
>>
>>85797868
>>85797980
weren't all-female
>>
>>85797990
Weren't dinosaurs more related to birds?
>>
>>85797752
have you heard of anyone eating lizard meat?
me neither.
>>
>>85798042
Nothing in the park is natural
>>
>>85798042
Some were, some were more like alligators. Even if they were birds have you ever had Ostrich? It's not good. The birds we eat (chicken, duck, goose, etc) all have a lot of fat on them that makes them taste good.
>>
>>85798154
Didn't even think of that. They'd taste like big ass frogs, which might be good actually.
>>
>the next movie is going to be a Lost World clone
>except instead of mercenaries, its going to be MUHREENS
>Mommyfu and Chad will run around while the MUHREENS get slaughtered, make a last stand and then stem the tide with more MUHREENS
>literally a Michael Bay movie with dinosaurs
>>
I always wondered if the cows and goats they gave to the dinos were cloned too
>>
>>85797952
it's chili and seabass you fucking cretin
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.