[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EXTENDED JOKER CUT WHEN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: SSDeletedJokerScenes.png (4MB, 1973x1234px) Image search: [Google]
SSDeletedJokerScenes.png
4MB, 1973x1234px
EXTENDED JOKER CUT WHEN?
>>
>>85796206
Hopeful never
>>
>>85796206
>we filmed hours of Joker footage, here's the worst parts as well as the parts that don't really make him seem like the joker

I almost feel sorry for Ayers but he did the right thing and kept his mouth shut and the movie succeeded despite everything, so it may have bought him more leeway for GCS.

Of course, it's still David Ayer.
>>
Why did the joker shoot that guy? I don't get it.
>>
>>85796622
To show off joker's infatuation with Harley and how crazy he is, guy literally came there to break bread and paid her off-hand compliment and Joker took it the wrong way.

Should have just sent him a basket of assorted fruits and cheeses
>>
>>85796407
You kidding right? This movie's original cut had so much potential.
>>
File: JOKER.png (414KB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
JOKER.png
414KB, 720x320px
This version we see in the DC films of the Joker could have been great, if they had properly followed the source material this comic (pic related) laid out.

In this, it reimagines him as more of a ganster/mobster type who's insane. I still honestly believe with proper writing, this version of Joker (Jared Leto) could be REALLY good. But the script/story he had to work with was limited as fuck.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>85796947
>>
>>85796206
Jokes on you. Its literally so badly edited and had so many reshoots its impossible to have an "extended cut"

Only an alternative cut. But that too would be narrative fucked because of Trailer House.
>>
File: 0125126.png (464KB, 1062x440px) Image search: [Google]
0125126.png
464KB, 1062x440px
>>85796407
Face it. Jared Leto's Joker is the only intriguing thing about the DCEU (along with Ben Affleck).

I don't care at all about the Justice League and didn't bother to see Wonder Woman because all I want is a Suicide Squad 2, a standalone Joker movie (which won't happen) and for Affleck and Leto to go up against one another in hopefully some prequel to BvS because they really should have made a standalone Batman movie first before they made BvS and of course should have done a Joker and Harley movie before SS instead of butchering the edit.
>>
File: 1393597052790.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1393597052790.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>DCspics begging for scraps
>>
>>85796832
>FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND WHYDONTCHA
>Uhh... No?
>FUCK YOU *BOOM*

Yeah joker was really showing his infatuation with Harley in that scene
>>
>>85796947
>gangster/mobster type who's insane
So Jack Nicholson's joker?
>>
>>85797821
Yes and No. Jack Nicholson Joker was just Jack being Jack. I have yet to see any proof a film crew didn't simply follow him around after sending him a free purple suit and just record his daily activities and then just edit it into movie footage.

My point is, Jareds version can be done correctly and its main flaw is how its scripted, not acted.
>>
>>85797778
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, watch the scene again
>>
File: slap.gif (3MB, 636x357px) Image search: [Google]
slap.gif
3MB, 636x357px
https://youtu.be/nQmoGxJ5xks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49My5fAinh8
>>
>>85797228
This movie is such a fascinating pile of shit.
>>
On the upcoming Joker vs Batman movie
>>
File: 1500369829375.jpg (15KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
1500369829375.jpg
15KB, 222x222px
>all those 14-17 year old girls on youtube making tribute videos to harley quinn with windows movie maker
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.