[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST LET ME DIE, SON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: suicidal_man.jpg (25KB, 853x353px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal_man.jpg
25KB, 853x353px
JUST LET ME DIE, SON
>>
dumbest scene ever made
>>
>>85795313
if i could erase one human being from all history and existence it would be this motherfucker right here.
>>
>>85796029
Why, what did based Costner do?

That scene was bad writing.
>>
Your brain's too small to understand lmao.
>>
>YOU DON'T GET IT MCKEK IT WAS SO CLARK KNOWS THAT HE SHOULD NEVER SHOW THE WORLD HIS POWERS BECAUSE THE WORLD ISN'T READY

You're so dumb.
>>
Jonathan Kent knew he needed to die in order to encourage Clark to become Superman and save humanity. I wouldn't expect a brainlet to understand pure kino.
>>
>>85795340
This, was fucking retarded.
>>
>>85795313

"It is the Lord Jesus' will, Son. You might be an invincible alien, but you are no Jesus!"
>>
>>85795313
>SEIG HEIL SON
>>
What's the problem with this scene?
>>
>>85796199
But then they were magically ready a few months later?
>>
>>85797898
It was pretty dumb for him to get the dog, and not Clark. It was pretty dumb to sacrifice his life for a dogs.
>>
>>85797898
not enough quips
>>
>>85797898
At the distances and speeds involved, Clark could have easily saved Costner without revealing himself to be a superhero.
>>
>>85796117
i just wanna bash his smug face in
>>
>>85795313
>I want those nightmares about the horses to end!
>>
>>85795313
Papa Kent died for Superman to become a good hero, just like how Synder's daughter died for her to become a good filmmaker. Brainlets wouldn't understand.
>>
File: snyder jesus.jpg (32KB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
snyder jesus.jpg
32KB, 198x195px
This meme is
>the door was big enough for two people of our generation

That's not the point you stupid fucks and the fact that you know what the point is but deliberately choose to ignore it in favor of a minor contrivance just so you can actively not enjoy the movie you're watching tells more about yourselves than about Snyder's filmmaking
>>
>>85795313
Carry on my super wayward son
>>
This scene was actually how Superman remembered it happening rather than how it actually happened. Papa Kent didn't literally just put his hand up and shake his head before silently getting swept up by a tornado. It's a simplification of what actually happened, demonstrating how easily Clark could have saved his dad.
>>
>>85799615
t. Retarded pea brain sized faggot.
>>
>>85797898
Pointless, not filmed or written well.
The only reason Kent couldn't escape is that he bruised his leg, and the only reason why the dog couldn't escape (at first) is that he was stuck (the dog actually walks out of the way of the tornado without any effort).
Superman didn't even need to use his powers at all in this situation. There's a reason why most adaptations has Pa Kent dying from a heart attack instead of stupid action shit like this because it expresses that superman can't always save people with his powers.
>>
>>85799615
>Mommy look I replied to everyone at once
>>
>>85800216
/thread
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (488KB, 1527x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
488KB, 1527x1367px
>>85800216
Explain to me how not being able to stop death and disease wouldn't have already been a message Clark didn't already know. Remember, we're talking about a guy who would have been hearing hearts stop his entire life. That's always been a good message, but it's also been less a message for Clark and more for the reader.

Pa Kent went out treating his son like a normal person. That's just about the finest thing he could do - treat his son as any other father would have treated their son in that situation. Ultimately, the choice to act or not was firmly in Clark's own hands.
>>
>>85795340
no this is the dumbest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDfz-i1yCFc

fucking cgi pearls falling to dramatic music
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.