[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit the new episode was so good! Did /tv/ enjoy it??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 317x159px
Holy shit the new episode was so good! Did /tv/ enjoy it??
>>
BURP
>>
it really made me think.
>>
Dude female characters are funny
get over it
>>
I thought it was shitty
woman can't write comedy if their life depended on it.
>>
>>85794488
I think ugly women can be funny or fat and disfigured.
Moderatly attractive women tell the worse stories.
Think about it, everything they say is interesting because people want to fuck them so they dont need to develop anyother skills
>>
>>85794547
making people laugh is a mans job and always will be.
>>
I've only ever watched Season 1.
Rate and hate me.
>>
*BRAAAAAAAP* I'm better than everyone because god's not real *BRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUURP* fuck the government *PTPTPPTTPTTTTTHTHTHTHHHHH*
>>
>>85794406
it was a meh episode.
Where the fuck was rick?
>>
are they shoving any agenda down peoples throat or can i watch it?
>>
>>85794618
>*BRAAAAAAAP*
based, our guy
>*BRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUURP*
fuck off r*ddit
>>
File: 1501309706001.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501309706001.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>
*enjoyed
>>
>>85794607
stop right there, it goes downhill from there on
>>
>>85794406
DUDE
>>
File: 1378593_1.jpg (58KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1378593_1.jpg
58KB, 630x630px
*burp* PICKLE *burp* RIIICKKKK!
>>
>Jerry and Beth get a divorce
>Jerry loses everthing
> lives in a shitty apartment in a shitty neighborhood surrounded by prostitutes
Why must he suffer so much?
>>
Remember that achingly long scene about the guy taking the bucket off his head and the moustache... wasn't that Heeeelaaaareeeeuzzzzz
>>
>>85795033
SHUT UP MEG!
>>
>//tv/ shat on R&M as a whole
>Suddenly new episode by female writers
OH NOES THIS IS THE WORSE EPISODE EVER.

>When you are such a /pol/ cocksucker that your hate for women overrides your hate for a SJW cartoon

Y'all should consult.
>>
>>85795033
because he's a gutless pussy
>>
>>85795891
Fuck off, Rick
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
>>
It was alright, it wasn't the best episode, but it wasn't the worst
>>
>>85796060
You're wrong, it was objectivley the best episode so far
>>
>>85794406
the screaming mindfuck splinter is that when you accurately explain that this is a boys zone cartoon, then actual fat retarded women who feel threatened that they can't use this cartoon as social proof to meet betas come out of the woodwork to criticize you, calling you gay, can't get laid ect. Remember they only pretend to like a certain thing or hobby that boys like to get attention from said boys that also pretend to like said thing or hobby, once they've ruined said hobby or thing and get validation through social proof, then they can successfully call you stupid nerds, in other words, they are social parasites that move from one piece media of to the next, demanding that everything be about their cunts, because if it isn't, then your thing you love is dumb, and you're a loser who can't get laid, that's the effectiveness of it, and then like clockwork betas cave because instead of defending their hobby they are shamed socially into allowing fat whales who make everything about their holes dictate the course of the thing they loved, then the parasite moves on anyway, god I hate cunts, I genuinely don't give a fuck about getting laid, and now that they've ruined my show, they can go, aww poor baby mad cause he can't get laid, that's their counter, and it's such a moot point, I just... I can't even, I've seen this play out with so many comic book stores, tabletop games, any cultural phenomenon, halo 3, it's like men can't have anything to enjoy, we're not allowed to enjoy things that aren't useless cunt holes, because if we enjoy anything that isn't that, it means we're gay (or losers who can't get laid) or by proxy will never get their holes, god women's arguments are pathetic and involve entirely their vaginas and trying to shame people, it's maddening! hahahahaha (I watched an episode while fucking a girl who also watches it, she didn't seem to have the cultural mind disease that demands more women creators) poisonous retard women. I fucking hate them
>>
>>85796188
If you seriously think that, you should kill yourself
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-12-25-23h06m03s7.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-12-25-23h06m03s7.png
1MB, 1280x720px
PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK
>>
File: 1401073299750.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1401073299750.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>he watches Reddit and Memey
i want reddit to fucking leave
>>
File: 1474472636779.png (304KB, 437x644px) Image search: [Google]
1474472636779.png
304KB, 437x644px
>>85796674
Really makes you think.
>>
>>85794680
>replaced the e with an asterisk
hello /v/eddit
>>
>>85796984
>le rick and morty is reddit meme

Kill yourself fagface
>>
PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHAPICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHAPICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHAPICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHAPICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA PICKLE RICK HAHAHAHA
>>
>>85796188
>arguing about cartoons
I'll get the rope
>>
>>85797364
I like this show too anon, glad to see you're so passionate about it too!!
>>
What is it with this series that drives tv nuts, it isnt even that bad i like the nihilistic style of rick he is kinda cool
>>
File: 1490471210072.jpg (91KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490471210072.jpg
91KB, 540x405px
>>85797295
>meme
lel
>>
>>85797371
>thinking you're "above" le childish cartoons

I'll get the fedora
>>
File: 1473280777368.jpg (51KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1473280777368.jpg
51KB, 321x340px
i just watched both episodes and wtf
rick topples the federation in the first episode?
>>
>>85797883
It's a dream sequence nigger
That whole episode including the cringy rant at the end wasnt real
>>
File: 1499383779129.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1499383779129.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>85797979
so him escaping from the simulation was a dream and everything is still a dream in episode 2?
>>
File: rick_and_morty_s02_still.jpg (188KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
rick_and_morty_s02_still.jpg
188KB, 1296x730px
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
>>85798177
He is still in the space jail, you idiot just day dreaming about his scape
>>
>>85795331
This. This is how you write a character
>>
>>85798216
>you idiot
calm down projection artist.
also where is it even implied that he is still in space jail? did i miss a scene?
>>
>>85798393
I mean it must be
If not the first episode is way too retarded
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-12-25-23h04m18s85.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-12-25-23h04m18s85.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>85798195
Is it a Pickle Rick tattoo in your penis?

Anything else would probe you're not as smart as you think.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.