[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: left.png (376KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
left.png
376KB, 620x420px
she was definitely lying, right?
>>
it would probably fit the show more if she lied, but I like to think she didn't.
>>
I kind of saw it as not mattering. I mean reality is in your own mind or whatever.
>>
Right before the tank filled up you can hear her screaming and hesitating, so yeah
>>
File: tlo_301_bk_0302.jpg (537KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tlo_301_bk_0302.jpg
537KB, 1000x667px
can anyone explain the intro to season 3? was the lady a witch or something? why did her family shun her at the end??
>>
>>85797182
they were a cult similiar to GR, waiting for Jesus to take them or some shit. They got popular, then with each date passing and nothing happening, people got more and more frustrated.
>>
>>85797182
Because she kept believing in the prophecies the guy was sprouting even though time and time again they were wrong. Her family saw it a sham while she kept believing.
>>
>>85794234
doesn't matter
>>
>>85797306
ah i see now. thanks.
>>
>>85794234
Dude just let the mystery be lmao
>>
>>85794234
Maybe, but I feel like it fits her to at the least have the most skeptical character on the show let go of the idea of complete control over the way the world works and give into the idea as supernatural as this.
This coupled with her shame of rejecting Kevin over his encounter with the "supernatural" would lead her to not want to see her old life. She needed some form of penance and healing from the Departure, so she left her life behind because she was ashamed of what she had done.

At least that's my opinion! Either way, really loved this show.
>>
File: hugging yellow fever man.jpg (128KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hugging yellow fever man.jpg
128KB, 1600x1200px
Why was season 3 only 8 episodes? It felt a bit rushed. It felt like they all gone to Australia way too quickly. Didn't really have any time to appreciate the status quo that was set by the S2 finale.
still, what a show, and especially what a finale.
S2 > S1 > S3 but they're all great.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.