[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FYI, this is the same guy who wrote Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

FYI, this is the same guy who wrote Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
>>
Mfw the prequels get redeemed cause the new trilogy is so shit
>>
pfft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
*hand rubbing intensifies*
>>
So I guess we can expect Kylo travelling back in time to undo the events of Episode IV?
>>
>>85794039
Why the fuck was Colin Trevorrow tapped for ep9? He's a shit director, it's going to be feel so fucking lame next to Rian Johnson's movie
>>
>>85794039
I hope there's a trolley witch cameo
>>
>>85794039
>meet Jack Thorne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8KA3vU7F9o
>>
>>85794196
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
What's so bad about cursed child?

Did they ever release it as a book or video to the general public besides a stage play?
>>
>>85794039
lol fuck these movies
>>
>>85794216
more time travel
>>
>When the new stuff is so shit you're making the precuels look like masterpieces
Not going to lie, that's a mayor accomplishment, srly, I dunno if I were able to do that, and I thought of putting Naruto in the same setting.
>>
>>85794216
There is so much wrong with it that it's difficult to even answer this question. It was the most baffling experience I've had reading and the only time I've had to put a book down to laugh.
>>
>Suddenly Luke is black
>Nobody addresses this
>>
>>85794287
There will be a new lore surrounding the force: how everybody has an inner "Force Personality" that is their true self, but may look different their outer appearance. The Force Personality comes from all possible races and gender spectrum. Luke's personality is a gay black man. Over the course of the movie he will slowly achieve this level of enlightenment with the help of of Rey
>>
Where do they get this fucking hacks?
>>
>>85794088
>>85794068
*these*
>>
>>85794039
>2017
>Giving a shit about Social Justice Wars
>>
>>85794196
Fucking hell why is he stumbling in his speech so much? Is he a robot?
>>
>>85794039

He looks like your stereotypical hollyjew pedo
>>
>>85796779
What does that have to to with anything?
>>
>>85794039

Actually an appropriate choice. The Harry Potter book he wrote was glorified fan fiction, which is also what nu Star Wars is.
>>
>>85794068
you can't fault the prequels for being completely destitute of creativity.

unfortunately the star wars fanbase is retarded enough to eat up nice glossy films with walkers and mildly derivative droids and stormtroopers
>>
>>85796992
England doesn't have jews
>>
File: 1446128528035.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
1446128528035.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>Lucas
>Film
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>85794287
No, see, there'll be a flashback to the battle of Yavin where Luke will be played by a CGI young Mark Hamill, Han will be played by Alden Ehrenreich from A Han Solo Tale, and Leia will be played by Lupita Nyongo
>>
Maz Kanata never told you about your parents. I enslaved your parents and hanged them!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.