[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where was the outrage ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rape.png (733KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
733KB, 1920x1080px
In season 4 when Jaime raped Cersei there were a constant flow of attention and outrage both on the social media and in the media.
Now that Cersei has raped Jaimie there is not a word about it.
Why is that ?
>>
>>85790702
you already know the answer: double standards
despite this, you made the thread,
your are a shitposting clown
>>
>>85790702
because women are dumb as shit. men are never going to bitch about that shit because we can differentiate between a show and real life
>>
Not to mention Jaime is disabled
>>
>>85790702
>rape
Are you autistic? He was embarrassed by his stump, Cersei didn't let him put it on.
>>
>>85790806
Not getting irony or humor is a trait of autism, which you seem to be suffering from
>>
File: 1470032760759.gif (3MB, 218x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470032760759.gif
3MB, 218x272px
>>85790702
>rape

this is bait right

Jamie has enough physical force to knock Cersei out in one blow if he wanted. He could have stopped it at any time.

he paused because felt guilty about his attraction to her, but he allowed it and thus he gave consent
>>
>>85791362
More like because he didn't have his golden hand.
>>
>>85791362
it's not about physical strength, she is the queen
if dany and sansa were raped by their husbands on their wedding nights then this was rape too
>>
>>85791362
Yes, yes, yes
HOWEVER
Cersei has enough political force to execute Jaime in one blow if she wanted. She has autorithy over him, even if he wanted to fuck her (which he did not) it's still statutory rape.
>he paused because felt guilty about his attraction to her, but he allowed it and thus he gave consent
I did not heard him give enthusiastic consent.
Don't you know ? You need a verbal consent to initiate a sexual relationship (in american and westeros)

Ps : what about the people which said that Cersei allowed the sex in season 4 and thus gave consent ?
>>
>>85790793
Isn't he part black too?
The plot thickens.
I hope Cersei will get cut of the next Season when reddit will learn of that
>>
>>85790806
Honestly he was more embrassed by the fact that her sister is a straight up psychopath that lead to the death of all their children and he remembered tywin lannister last words

"Never stick your dick in bad pussy"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.