[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats wrong with him? why is he so weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Whats wrong with him?

why is he so weird?
>>
He's a good boy he didn't do nothin
>>
I liked him until he cheated on his wife like a weak willed faggot. The self-flagellation was good, though.
>>
>>85789803
Religion. To both questions.
>>
>>85789803
old school autism
>>
>>85789925
Except drown a guy, rape a woman and die
>>
Dutch Calvinism made a lot of people weird
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51B-sXtV_6g

VAN ALDEN THE GOAT
>>
>>85789803

He played the Iceman serial killer really well.
>>
>>85790648
>raped a woman
>>
>>85789803
Pearl Harbor
>>
It's weird how well written and simultaneously poorly used van alden was as a character

even from the first season his entire arc was an almost irrelevant b plot where they just kept plugging him into different parts of the story that didn't really make any sense but he was consistently one of the best things about the show regardless
>>
I want to like Michael Shannon but he's just a horrible human being in real life.
>>
>>85789803

Are there people unironically like him?
>>
>>85792380
Van Alden was the original /ourguy/
>>
>>85791824
this. he was the only saving grace of that show. i never felt any sympathy to nucky since he's basically just to be there
>>
>>85792186
explain
>>
File: 1491631476646.jpg (62KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
1491631476646.jpg
62KB, 671x665px
>tfw season 5 sucked so much
>tfw no more BE threads
>tfw no more updates from scriptbro
>tfw michael pitt hasn't killed himself yet
>>
>>85793218
I miss Richard
>>
>>85793157
http://www.dailywire.com/news/11030/actor-michael-shannon-trump-voters-its-time-urn-chase-stephens
Sums it up.
>>
>>85793157
>The actor followed up by attempting to play the role of a man with humility, saying, "I don’t mean to sound cocky, but I guess the one thing I always try to do, I always resist the notion that I’m sort of star or something. I still walk down the street, take the subway, try and stay in the real world as much as possible. It’s so you don’t become some insulated pompous a**hole who doesn’t have the slightest idea how the world works. Like Donald Trump."
>>
>>85793601
>being such an easily offended faggot you will drop actors for talking shit about donald trump
>>
He just didn't like pandemonium
>>
>>85793678
It's not offensive it's the fact that he perfectly described himself and assumes he's not the asshole. Is he just brainwashed? Is it all an act? Who knows but it's hilarious.
>>
>>85790553
No. Upbringing. His parents and the way they perceived religion. People make a stink about sesame street. People and their perception of things are the problem. Due to their own hang ups, insecurities and fears.
>>
general outline of van alden character was great. hard-line prohibition cop who gets corrupted.

shannon was perfectly cast but the whole execution was sloppy and misguided

ytf were there so many scenes with this wife?
>>
>>85789803
someone post the slap scene.
Haven't seen a slap that hard since charlie murphy
>>
>>85791824
because michael shannon was great and well cast. van alden was a shitty character that over-stayed his welcome though.
>>
>>85789803
He'd make a perfect Max Payne
>>
rothstein was the best cast and written character

prove me wrong
>>
>>85790486
cringe
>>
>>85793601
>>85793760
>The interviewer then confessed that his parents had indeed voted for Trump, and Shannon responded, "F*** ’em. You’re an orphan now. Don’t go home. Don’t go home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Don’t talk to them at all. Silence speaks volumes."
this is actual cult behaviour
>>
>>85793218
>tfw season 5 sucked so much

HBO cancelled the show 2 seasons prior it's planned end. Hence why we never got to see Rothstein's funeral or my biggest heartache, the legendary St. Valentine's Day Massacre-

This undermined the whole 5th season. BE was one of those shows where you can tell the timeline was adjusted to a particular number of seasons (in this case, 7) in advance. It's a shame we got stripped from that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.