[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit you like unironically but is kinda embarrassed about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Shit you like unironically but is kinda embarrassed about
>>
she was fucking top notch hot in that movie
>>
When I was a kid, I thought she was actually Christian Slater's real life sister. I also thought he was actually a blond.
>>
Keith Gordon really disappeared after the 80s only to reappear bald and in the director chair.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 320x475px
I think this is my biggest offender.
>>
*watches Joan of Arc once*
>>
>>85781464
All that trouble over a Honda.
>>
File: 71yNLP3afFL._SL1138_.jpg (185KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
71yNLP3afFL._SL1138_.jpg
185KB, 800x1138px
They are so good.
>>
>>85783709
There's some cute girls in that one so you're alright.
>>85783793
Is that Japanese wrestling? If it is, what's embarrassing about it? Guaranteed a room full of drunk blue collar guys would find that shit to be highly entertaining to watch.

Here's my submission to the thread though. I think I've seen this movie four times now. It's really funny to me, but nobody else seems to think so.
>>
>>85781464
same
>>
>>85783709
It's a shame Gabby Hoffman grew up to look the way she does,
>>
File: the_devil_wears_prada_poster.jpg (176KB, 1109x1565px) Image search: [Google]
the_devil_wears_prada_poster.jpg
176KB, 1109x1565px
I wish there was a sequel
>>
Where to people keep getting these movie posters where the sides are chopped off
>>
>>85781464
Legend of Billie Jean was filmed in my hometown of Corpus Christi in the mid 80's. I was pissed because I wanted to buy a jambox and there were a crowd of people in front of the Video Concepts store that I was buying it from. They were shooting them cheering at seeing news reports of Billie Jean on TV sets in the front of the store or something.

They also had a weekend where people could get free haircuts at the mall if they were going to be extras in the film. You had to have kinda spiky hair or something to be in the film.

That mall was my life in the 1980s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.