[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the theory that the DCEU is a sequel to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: batmen.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
batmen.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
What do you think of the theory that the DCEU is a sequel to the Dark Knight trilogy featuring a grown up Joseph Gordon Levitt's character after took over as Batman, while the new Alfred is a different person who is simply using the name Alfred as a codename, much like most superheroes use codenames to disguise their identities?
>>
>>85776296
I thought they were in hell all along.
>>
>>85776296
>Theory.

Dropped.
>>
>>85776338
Sorry. For your benefit:

What do you think of the fact that the DCEU is a sequel to the Dark Knight trilogy featuring a grown up Joseph Gordon Levitt's character after took over as Batman, while the new Alfred is a different person who is simply using the name Alfred as a codename, much like most superheroes use codenames to disguise their identities?
>>
You literally see Alfred chasing a young Bruce in the opening of BvS. What the fuck is this a youtube comment section theory?
>>
>>85776388
That's a misleading flashback showing Christian Bale's Batman at a young age. So when Superman says Martha he's shocked. "How does he know the name of my mentor's mother?"
>>
Holy FUCK.
>>
Why did the world's technology not change in the interceding 20 years?
>>
>>85777193
There is very little left to be changed about technology, especially with oil companies impeding progress as they are. It's not a stretch to believe that the world will look no different twenty years from now.
>>
>>85776296
>grown up jgl
he was already like 35 years old in tdkr. but even if you want to pretend that he's in his early 20s, he's not getting any taller. but maybe bateman had some magic height extending braces in the batcave.
>>
>>85777393
He looks like he's fucking 60 in BvS so that's not a stretch.
>>
>>85776296
Thick neck was a mistake for Ben's costume.
>>
>>85777393
He really would have been a shit Batman. Bruce spent years mastering his skill, training with the league of shadows and shit. John Blake is just a mook who became a cop.
>>
I much prefer the theory that Eric Bana's Hulk ties in with the MCU because of that rainforest scene in the ending.
>>
>>85778589
it wasn't. Bale's looks like a twink
>>
>>85776296
I Batman Begins
II TDK
III TDKR
IV Man of Steel
V Batman V Superman

That's why they put a V instead of just a VS, it's to signify that this is the fifth entry in Nolan's series.
>>
>>85779268
*strokes chin* Bale would have made a great Batman Beyond.
>>
>>85780250
too old. terry is a high school student, isn't he?
>>
>>85780286
That's why I said would have. Too late now.
>>
Glad to not have to listen to Christian Bale's whimpy British voice anymore.
>>
>>85780470
Bale doesn't sound remotely British as Batman. It's such a perfect American accent it's more American than an actual American. I hear it and I think "That is what the perfect American specimen sounds like." And he even uses the accent in interviews so he doesn't confuse people.
>>
File: 1477951793129.jpg (166KB, 655x624px) Image search: [Google]
1477951793129.jpg
166KB, 655x624px
>>85776296
>>
>>85780250
no, bale is a big guy, I meant his batman costume made him look like a twink
>>
>>85779549
The "v" is referring to it being a legal case.
>>
>>85779549
Batman V: Superman

Weird title for a film.
>>
>>85776296
Didn't Nolan only produce Man of Steel?
>>
>>85776296
I think capeshit should be banned from /tv/
>>
>>85782251
Lol, nope.
>>
>>85782251
/tv/ needs to be banned from this website.
>>
>>85776296
Is that really a theory or did you just make it up?
If it is a real theory being disgusted, it's retarded because there was plenty in BvS showing that Batman is Bruce Wayne with Bruce Wayne's past and memories and NOT "Robin" grown up.

It's as bad as every "main character was in a coma all along" theory.
>>
>>85776296
JGL is 5'9 or so, Batfleck is 6'2, he wouldn't grow 5 inches just because.

>>85776388
Also this and Batfleck going to Wayne's tombstones
>>
>>85776296
this is fucking stupid
>>
>>85782674
UR fucken stupid.
>>
This makes no fucking sense you faggot. Why would WB hide the fact that their (until WW) Unpopular was part of the widely loved and popular Nolanverse
>>
How are bleached and manlets a good thing
>>
>>85776296
That it makes no sense as DC already fucked it, by revealing that in 1972 a crack team of commandos were imprisoned for a crime they didn't commit. They immediately escaped to the Los Angeles underground, where they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire. The A team.
>>
>>85782938
>(until WW) Unpopular
Bullshit. Both BvS and Suicide Squad made a fuckton of money. Just because some butthurt critics shit talk a movie doesn't mean it isn't popular.
>>
>>85776296
You faggots wish Dark Kino was part of your shitty little universe so bad.
>>
affleck is michael keaton's grown-up robin
>>
Is Tim Drake the Joker?
>>
>>85776296
I hate all of these theories that two franchises are in the same universe for the sake of it. It adds literally nothing to the story if BvS is a sequel
>>
>>85776296

Theory is retarded. Alfred's age and Gordon's age don't make sense.
>>
>>85776296
That's not even a theory, it's some half assed shit you just thought up
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 702x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 702x443px
>>85776528
...Kill your self
>>
>>85776296
they call him bruce wayne at the party you stupid fucking retard
>>
>>85776528
>I'm older than my father ever was
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.