[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are movie theaters starting to take it too far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Are movie theaters starting to take it too far?
>>
>>85769805
This is how I imagine Marvel theaters.
>>
I'd take it over the falcon-friendly auditorium, there's bird shit everywhere.
>>
>>85769805

>complaining about something that will never affect you
>>
At least it's not the cuckoldry auditorium
>>
>>85769805
>pick up your kid after the movie
>it's covered in butter grease, sticky soda and popcorn
No thanks
>>
>>85769896
it's called autism
>>
File: 1498007331298.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1498007331298.png
44KB, 658x662px
That slide looks fun
>tfw you'll never get to ride one ever again
>>
>>85769805
They have "autism friendly" showings of films at my theater, where they allow people to talk, get up and dance around, scream, etc.

I'm not kidding.
>>
>>85770090
go in there and fuck some autism chick
>>
>>85769923
>not the "cuckoldry coliseum"
>>
>>85769805

I paid £24 for 2 tickets and the cinima was a mess, they wanted £10 for a medium coke and popcorn

I used to think £6.25 was expenisve and £5 for a coke and popcorn

It was the first time in 5 years that I went to see something and the last time, the screen had a stain the seats were designed for people 5'6 and under, like really cheap plane seats

I think most cinema chains know they are on the way out and are just having a laugh now
>>
>>85769996
go to a waterpark?
>>
>>85770090

They also turn the volume down so it's better on autistic kids' sensitive senses.

Which makes no difference is everyone's screaming and sperging all over the theater, so I don't see the point.
>>
>>85769996
There is a playground 5 minutes from my house, I could go on the slide right now.
>>
>>85770090
>>85769805
how does this mess with you senpai?
>>
>>85769996
you're such a fucking pussy
>>
>>85770283

Do it then, faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.